Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Story Of My Trip To Dubai - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Story Of My Trip To Dubai (56512 Views)

My Trip To Aba / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
NONNYG:
Migrating to another man's land is not easy, I suffered for 3 months in Dubai searching for job, but finally Oluwa picked my call, now flexing in a free accommodation in Jumeira.
I am happy for you. Plan well... save and be your own boss in the near future.... Hope those timid fickle minded folks can learn from your story

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Just like the parables of the talents.... Remember the parable that Jesus talked about in the Bible....
You obviously didn't plan properly and you lacked the tact and wisdom to fit in to any sustainable dreams if you had any at all.

Some people have less opportunities but they build on it and have a success story to tell. But u my dear, you had it on a platter of Gold and you decided to live like a queen and now u ranting....

If u were wise enough to get a bed space of 4 in a room at international city. It would have cost u less than 1200aed and you would have saved over 3000ead monthly....

Anyway.... We all learn our lessons one way or the other. And I hope u have learned yours?

I still have it and i am still living like a queen
I am living in a bigger and better apartment....
I don't and will never live my life in reverse motion.

As you know or will get to know everyone have different calling. That you are a lowlife doesnt mean we all are one
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

I still have it and i am still living like a queen
I am living in a bigger and better apartment....
I don't and will never live my life in reverse motion.

As you know or will get to know everyone have different calling. That you are a lowlife doesnt mean we all are one

Lol silly girl.... stay there and be deceiving yourself.... don't cut your coat according to ur size. In my 1 year I have saved up millions n by the time my 2 years contract is over I will be more than capable to start up a media firm in Nigeria.... may be I could hire u if u still jobless....
If you like don't learn from your blatant superficial lifestyle. Wise people sacrifice because they see a dream ahead of them. But foolish people live their lives as if there's no tomorrow.....

So Queen my foot..... the choice is urs.... however u live ur life is ur business. A word is enough for those Wey get sense.... olodo

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Lol silly girl.... stay there and be deceiving yourself.... don't cut your coat according to ur size. In my 1 year I have saved up millions n by the time my 2 years contract is over I will be more than capable to start up a media firm in Nigeria.... may be I could hire u if u still jobless....
If you like don't learn from your blatant superficial lifestyle. Wise people sacrifice because they see a dream ahead of them. But foolish people live their lives as if there's no tomorrow.....

So Queen my foot..... the choice is urs.... however u lI've ur life is ur business. A word is enough for those Wey get sense.... olodo
Poor boy, Low life...
Cheap thing
Go look for your sorry mates
For your 650K a month you must be living like a peasant in UAE
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

Poor boy, Low life...
Cheap thing

Lol u cracking me up. Olodo... I didn't come hear to snap picture n front like u did.... nor did i come here to boast about my apartment. I came here to save up cash.... and it's working just perfect for me.

You see most people perish because they lack vision.... As for me I do a lill work n i get paid cool cash and save over 300k every month....

It's just like planting a seed and nurturing it..... waiting for harvesting....

So u better take a cue and stop acting like some fake superficial chic trying to impress people cause at the end, You gonna have urself to blame....

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

Poor boy, Low life...
Cheap thing

How much dey all ur bank account yeye girl?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Shiitposter: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

In America being black could cost u ur life.....
But I have never been harassed or my rights violated in my 1 year of staying here in UAE....

In a country you've never been too you somehow know that being black could cost you your life
While a country you've only been in for 1yeAr hasnt violated your right as a lesser race

Doesnt that translate to "not judging a book by its cover"?

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

In a country you've never been too you somehow know that being black could cost you your life
While a country you've only been in for 1yeAr hasnt violated your right as a lesser race

I lived in statens island in New York... My sis is a nurse there. In yankee if you want an ok job u must have some education or certification to boost ur chances....
What do u know? Abi ur mouth dey scratch u?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

How much dey all ur bank account yeye girl?
Maybe you should start by asking me how much i earn
Useless worthless lowlife

Done replying you
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

And for ur information I don't believe the black race is by any chance lesser than any other race.

This year alone hundreds of innocent blacks have been killed by cops in the US... unless you ignorant u should know what I meant. Even a Nigerian was killed in the US early this year....
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

Done replying you

Done reading from you.
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

Done replying you

If you were such a high life you would have stayed back in your country and not travel to pursue greener pastures. You so empty inside, all make up no depth
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Shiitposter: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

And for ur information I don't believe the black race is by any chance lesser than any other race.

This year alone hundreds of innocent blacks have been killed by cops in the US... unless you ignorant u should know what I meant. Even a Nigerian was killed in the US early this year....

Name one first world country / utopia dominated by blacks (by population).
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

Now let me educate you.

Have you had of Nubia? The kingdom of Cush? I am sure you havent. Thousands of years ago... When europeans where still living in caves. The Ancient Nubian Kingdom which is a stretched from present day Sudan to Jordan Controlled the civilized world. America was probably a jungle, Britain was non existence. Ancient Egypt was colonized by the Nubian....

They built the pyramids, and other monuments that you see standing there today.

There was no civilization that was as advanced as the Egyptian Civilization which was dominated by blacks in ancient times.

My point is Kingdoms rise and fall. We had our turn and we reigned..... It more like a circle.... Remember the Macedonians that conquered Asia, where are they today? Remember the Romans that conquered Europe. Where are they today? Remember America was a vast land with few west indians and lots of buffaloes. That was about 500 years ago... Now they are the world power. It is a circle favoring one and disfavoring the other.
It will get back to our turn some day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by taiiremide: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

What are you saying? Do you know how many Americans troop in here to get jobs? Although it's a muslim country but far more modern than ur comprehension.
Tax free, safe and very organised. More beautiful than New York n London put together...

I just sent you PM bro. Pls check.
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
taiiremide:

I just sent you PM bro. Pls check.
ok bro
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by freudianslip(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

If you were such a high life you would have stayed back in your country and not travel to pursue greener pastures. You so empty inside, all make up no depth
y u dy do ARO for dis bae now? Bro abeg u no need am. Oya apologize to favour...
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

You need to change your mentality...

The reason why African countries are far behind today is because of the political system that was planted by the colonial masters. It was setup to divide the people and exploit them. Not to unite them and empower them..... They planted these seeds in Every African Nation in order to limit them..... And exploit them. Generations have passed and we still cling to that failed political system. It divides us, exploit us but instead of sending the exploits to the Colonial masters... It goes to the pockets of the leaders and cronies. That is why Nigeria is comfortable spending billions on their so called leaders for doing nothing, while the masses wallow in poverty

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
freudianslip:
y u dy do ARO for dis bae now? Bro abeg u no need am. Oya apologize to favour...
cry
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
favoured234:

Done replying you

Sorry for being a jerk..... embarassed
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Shiitposter: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

Now let me educate you.

Have you had of Nubia? The kingdom of Cush? I am sure you havent. Thousands of years ago... When europeans where still living in caves. The Ancient Nubian Kingdom which is a stretched from present day Sudan to Jordan Controlled the civilized world. America was probably a jungle, Britain was non existence. Ancient Egypt was colonized by the Nubian....

They built the pyramids, and other monuments that you see standing there today.

There was no civilization that was as advanced as the Egyptian Civilization which was dominated by blacks in ancient times.

My point is Kingdoms rise and fall. We had our turn and we reigned..... It more like a circle.... Remember the Macedonians that conquered Asia, where are they today? Remember the Romans that conquered Europe. Where are they today? Remember America was a vast land with few west indians and lots of buffaloes. That was about 500 years ago... Now they are the world power. It is a circle favoring one and disfavoring the other.
It will get back to our turn some day

Pyramid is your idea of a first world country?
This right here is your idea of a first world country?

Feel free to neck yourself.

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

Olodo... I said in ancient times
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

The pyramid in Egypt was built by the Nubians. They colonized Egypt and moved their capital there. But The white supremacist are trying hard to refute history. Blacks tasted civilization centuries before Europe ever did. They were living in the jungle as cave men then... Dont u get

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Shiitposter: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

You need to change your mentality...

The reason why African countries are far behind today is because of the political system that was planted by the colonial masters. It was setup to divide the people and exploit them. Not to unite them and empower them..... They planted these seeds in Every African Nation in order to limit them..... And exploit them. Generations have passed and we still cling to that failed political system. It divides us, exploit us but instead of sending the exploits to the Colonial masters... It goes to the pockets of the leaders and cronies. That is why Nigeria is comfortable spending billions on their so called leaders for doing nothing, while the masses wallow in poverty

African leaders steal, kill and pillage their own economy and people
"Omg, its was the white menz that planted it in their head, we din du nuffing wrong"

Typical fvcking subhuman trash, blame everybody except your own race.
Stop blaming "white menz" for every problem in this world, and feel free to slit your wrist while you're at it.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

"Omg, its was the white menz that planted it in their head, we din du nuffing wrong"

Stop blaming "white menz" for every problem in this world, and feel free to slit your wrist while you're at it.

I believe u watch many white movies... Maybe you think you are white somewhere in ur deluded subconsciousness. I no get your time small boy... When hunger wire u small u go wake up from dat ur yeye sleep... Ewu tongue
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

What did the white men do when they came to Africa? Shake hands and exchange pleasantries? Olodo
I just explained to you but you live in ur own reality so u wont understand.... Maybe someday you would

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Shiitposter: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
riddler4real:

What did the white men do when they came to Africa? Shake hands and exchange pleasantries? Olodo
I just explained to you but you live in ur own reality so u wont understand.... Maybe someday you would

Black kings at that time sold their own people into slavery. Yes, they allowed it.
Or you really think that the white man would have taken slaves with force if it wasnt for greed?
Lemme guess, you think white men also implanted greed into the black kings subconsciousness.?
"The white menz made me sell my brothers for mirrows and arrows"
Lol.

riddler4real:

I believe u watch many white movies... Maybe you think you are white somewhere in ur deluded subconsciousness. I no get your time small boy... When hunger wire u small u go wake up from dat ur yeye sleep... Ewu tongue

I like how you think you're the only well to do individual on Nairaland and how you're quick to call anyone that argues with you "hungry"
Shows that you've really tasted poverty before acquiring your new cleaning job working for them sand-niggers in Dubai.
More grease to your elbow. D
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shiitposter:

Black kings at that time sold their own people into slavery. Yes, they allowed it.
Or you really think that the white man would have taken slaves with force if it wasnt for greed?
Lemme guess, you think white men also implanted greed into the black kings subconsciousness.?
"The white menz made me sell my brothers for mirrows and arrows"
Lol.

I like how you think you're the only well to do individual on Nairaland and how you're quick to call anyone that argues with you "hungry"
Shows that you've really tasted poverty before acquiring your new cleaning job working for them sand-niggers in Dubai.
More grease to your elbow. D

You very poor in history. I guess it is because you get your history from white movies.... Most African kingdoms where conquered by European colonist. They didnt just sail all the way to the Atlantic to scope our leaders. they came with an Agenda.... With soldiers and ammunitions. You should do more of reading....

Now let me correct u kid..... Poverty is of the mind. It's not when you dont have any cash with you..... Thats why I advise you to read more. You thinking the black race is lesser shows how impoverished you are mentally. I only feel pity for you. Run a long now its past your bed time

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 2:48am On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=riddler4real post=50139155]

Okay thanks will get back to you.....
BT can I also go to airport to has for enquries abt the travelling to Dubai?
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by lovinboi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
O boi
So SOUQ.com pays 5500AED to a Nigerian with no Gulf experience and JOB EXP
Hmmm
shocked shocked shocked
Life is getting better o

@riddler4real Contunu grin Na tiger Building you dey stay?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by ezeegolimited30(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
see wetin dos jobless guys dey cos for here. Dubai police declare all Nigerians in Deira wanted

By freenzy -

October 8, 2016

NO MORE VISA FOR NIGERIANS TO DUBAI:

All blacks in Deira, Dubai are in hideout. there is a warrant of arrest for all Nigerians after some groups of suspected Nigerians stabbed CID, So the Dubai police arrests all blacks without minding the nationality

“A Group of 6 Nigerian boys yesterday stabbed a ClD many times to death in Deira which is the heart of business in Dubai. This has resulted to the massive arrest of blacks despite their nationalities.

Equally, a ban has been placed on Nigeria. The United Arab Emirates will no longer issue visas to Nigerians anymore.

Those of you who have relatives in Dubai should be warned. The atmosphere is so hot most especially for those without permit.

Nigerians have painted us black again. If there should be good people remaining on this earth, the Emiratis are some of them!

Why why why Nigeria? Not only are you going down for this wicked action but other black race in general.”
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
lovinboi:
O boi
So SOUQ.com pays 5500AED to a Nigerian with no Gulf experience and JOB EXP
Hmmm
shocked shocked shocked
Life is getting better o

@riddler4real Contunu grin Na tiger Building you dey stay?

Everything na packaging.... Was staying at Tiger until dey started chasing Africans out.... I stay at Al kawther tower close to the bridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.