Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? (3454 Views)

Do You Guys Ever Wish To Get Married To Virgin Ladies? / Stop Trying To Meet Someone If You Have Someone / When You're In A Relationship And You Meet Someone New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Yes! I really do wish I met my ex again for the first time... She was so nice, beautiful and brilliant, I met her in Ikeja, she's an indian and I never knew we were gonna fall so much in love with each other. I got to love her so much and she loved me in return but I didn't actually started well with her cos we were always having problem based on another girl, a nigerian in my life that got her so jealous and insecure. Now I've lost her and she's gone back to India. I wish I could meet her again to start off well with her and never allow anyone to come in between us but she's all gone. So peeps, do you ever wish you had such a second chance and why?
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by opensecret: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
no, i dont.
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
So many people
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by k2039: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
Crying over spilled milk is not good for the OP's health.
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
No, I don't.
Everything happens for a reason, this is my belief.
So the people I met and who are gone now, were there for a reason at the right time. Each was there to teach me a lesson or just to have some good time. Our ways parted, I met new people ... I miss some people, others I don't. I haave some nice memories and am richer in experience. That's the way it is for me.

Anyway, if I were you, I would try to contact the girl you are talking about so nicely here. She is still in your heart so why not keep at least in touch ... You never know ...
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
She is gone.......so I say bye bye
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by greedie1(f): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: She is gone.......so I say bye bye

swts.... ve.missed u embarassed hope u ve been good? wink
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by dmcdad: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Let by-gone be by-gone abeg... Why such reminiscence? Like someone rightly stated, everything happens for a reason...
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by Cholls(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
^^^ no ooo....I no want by gone ooo.

For me I wish I could see Patricia ete in the house of rep again so she can continue to teach me about the way Nigerian girls behave grin grin
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by dmcdad: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Cholls: ^^^ no ooo....I no want by gone ooo.

For me I wish I could see Patricia ete in the house of rep again so she can continue to teach me about the way Nigerian girls behave grin grin
Lol. Badt guy...
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by KINGwax(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Yep, my cousin!!! A female!!!!

I alwys wish she aint ma cousin...

Even if she comes back as my cousin, i will still want to meet her a hundred times.

She is everyman's wish
Re: Do U Ever Wish U Had A Second Chance To Meet Someone Again For The First Time? by Mynd44: 2:28am On Jul 11, 2013
gree-die:

swts.... ve.missed u embarassed hope u ve been good? wink
I have. I just missed you

(1) (Reply)

My New Friend Is Requsting For Money Before I Touch Her / A Thread For Jilted Lovers / PLS HELP ME!!! My Boyfriend’s Father Is Very Good In The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.