Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kids On TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kids On TV (937 Views)

Kids On TV / More Impressive Kids On NGT / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kids On TV by misskenny(f): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
I've been noticing some things lately about kids that come on air, for adverts, kid shows and the like. It not applicable to all shows but I noticed that most of them apply make-ups on them like they are grown-ups. A local TV station had this girl of 5/6 years old with red lipstick and makeups. I also watched another teenage shows with wet-lips on their lips like *ororo*(groundnut oil) too much.
Sooner or later a 5year old will be telling the mother she wants makeup like a kid she had seen on TV. *just an observation*
Re: Kids On TV by CyberGypsy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
misskenny:
I've been noticing some things lately about kids that come on air, for adverts, kid shows and the like. It not applicable to all shows but I noticed that most of them apply make-ups on them like they are grown-ups. A local TV station had this girl of 5/6 years old with red lipstick and makeups. I also watched another teenage shows with wet-lips on their lips like *ororo*(groundnut oil) too much.
Sooner or later a 5year old will be telling the mother she wants makeup like a kid she had seen on TV. *just an observation*
I almost gave a Bleep grin

(1) (Reply)

Good And Interesting Epic Movies Worth Watching / Starting A Distribution Business / Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.