Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot (5801 Views)

Dr SID "SIDUCTION" Album Out Now (download Here) / Kennis Music Act, Eedris Abdulkareem Drops New Single, Album Out Next Year / 9ice Album Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 5:58am On May 24, 2008
What is an expensive video?

What is a cheap video?

How do you know an expensive or cheap video?

Someone please help me.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2008
@dready

@ timmfikk, to be honest with you i don't have problem with all you have said but saying you can hit your father because of p-square that shows you are p-square in disguise, how can a son hit father because of someone else ? its unreal but deep down i know say you be one of p-square may be paul or ,

Its not that i am one of them, but if you said i deeply loved them , yeah thats me i really loved them and also i can just do anything to let everyone know i prefer them as my best as far as this country because they are still the best . thanks sha u get mouth
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2008
@9ja4eva

What is an expensive video?

What is a cheap video?

How do you know an expensive or cheap video?

Someone please help me.

Shebi you self see wetin the guy dey talk my pal, thanks i dey feel you, even though they do the video with 1$ whats his fault, i mean shey him na p-square dad or village brother wey he dey complain, Black man and their black Mind
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 6:19am On May 24, 2008
Critics full everywhere,
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2008
@poster

Critics full everywhere,

You are right baba, sheybi you can see they won't respond anymore, because they always want things to be bad and never be good, and the little good ones try pulling em down is their purpose on earth.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 10:06pm On May 24, 2008
Lol you funny
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by smile4kenn(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2008
Forget about everything, like i said just do ya thing,
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by mcwalker(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2008
This guys are holding Nigeria Down with their Video
If Nigerian can do more Videos like this without the "Croma" thing
it will develop our music videos a lot.

KUDOS TO 'ENGEES' OKOYE PLEEEEEEEEEES KEEP IT UP[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by lalaboi(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2008
who knows which 1 is peter and paul? lol;

am tryn to figure out if 2 of them wer in ifunaya lol. its confusing
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On May 25, 2008
Yes d 2 brothers were in d video.

Guy look closely.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Shaz(f): 3:51am On May 26, 2008
Love the ROLL IT! and DO ME - video and song. . at least we know where we're headin' to in Nigeria with songs. . but abeg, let me correct something - why do people like comparing this and that, that and this? This attitude gast stop cuz apparently, nothng but beef is coming out of it. My dear 2 cents.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by sect(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2008
Fantastic videos i must say,very thrilling. Keep it up Okoye's
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2008

@ poster, mactao

Not even Beyonce was successful with it. P-Square won't be.

Hey man please lets not keep arguing over this issue, forget it you are not p-square producer neither their manager have you been the one dictating for them when they started their music career or what please if you are not p-square or good music fan don't try to comment about them we enjoy them even though they release album every day leave em alone people who love them will go for them someone else is out there shouting no long thing day and night you can talk about them releasing album like a wild animal who will never rest till they die you can put there issue on please! please!! and please!!! p-square video is the best in nigeria ever history go and do you research verywell and get back here, and thanks the more you keep saying they won't sell the more the money keep coming in for them just hold and see when they will get the $1 million check at kora award then u will know why they are still no1 abi na hiphop world award u think sey we dey vote for here

Hey, if you know me, you'll know that it takes all the effort in the world for me to find fault with a dance artiste. I'm crazy about dancing, and I think I like P-Square more than the rest of Nairaland put together. But this is the thing. When a lot of videos are released together, all the videos together get the same amount of airplay that only one should get. There's a limited amount of time that a video has to be on screen, times change, and popular music changes also. See how Gongo Aso treated Yahooze. Their videos will compete with each other, and the result will be drastic.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by nasyl(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2008
hey peps,psquare re d best as far as nigeria is concern. If u like beef dem from now till death.u cant take dat away from dem. And abt dere dancing.cmon, there putting color to musical videos. Can one person tell which artist vid trash "more dan a friend"p2 vid?
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by sheniqua: 6:55pm On May 30, 2008
The boys are laughing straight to the bank and you people are here arguing.
their music is good!
Nigerians are trying O
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by sect(m): 7:51pm On May 30, 2008
I can tell you one video dat best 'more than a friend' Nasyl. Need somebody by faze.
@Topic Its not a new thing for P.square to produce quality videos so why the noise. These guys have already proved dat they have a good taste when it comes to video making so i aint surprise at all. Anyway,more than a friend remains my favourite among the collections. I just love those guys dress sense.
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 2:57am On Oct 14, 2008
sect:

I can tell you one video that best 'more than a friend' Nasyl. Need somebody by faze.
@Topic Its not a new thing for P.square to produce quality videos so why the noise. These guys have already proved that they have a good taste when it comes to video making so i aint surprise at all. Anyway,more than a friend remains my favourite among the collections. I just love those guys dress sense.

And this is why they just won the award from the channel 0, Well done Guys keep up the great work kiss
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by timmfikk(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2008
They are just too much Highest Nominee in Mtv Base Africa Award again(MAMA)
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by mrbargains(m): 3:45am On Dec 16, 2008
Re: Men, Psquare's Video Album, Out And Hot by martinkem(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2008
Most of y'all dont understand the concept of the video album, most artist dont really do it 4 the money that would be made directly from it's sales, the video album psquare put out is usually put out months after their album to make people remember their earlier work (audio) stimulating interest in their work particularly at this time of the year, moreover we love them rude boys videos aint nothing like it in 9ja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download And Listen To 9ice's New Single, Mu Number (freestyle) / Dare Art-alade Ft. 2face Idibia & Naeto-c - Carry Dey Go (remix) / Download Free Dancehall Beats!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.