Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (64597 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
ciphoenix: @ 4llerbuntu they'll never see it from that angle. Huawei just announced a new 7 inch tablet with a 1080p screen starting out at $250 (N33k or so).

That other fella tire me.
huawei dey try shall
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: Your talk about tecno competing with iphone and samsung is not true. My problem is you judge from the Nigerian market only. If tecno is so confident of their products, why do they aim the third-world markets only? They bring cheap affordable sub-standard products here knowing how guliable the african people are. The key to prominence in the mobile tech business is inovation. Apple and samsung are where they are because of the new things they brought into mobile tech. Its not hard to do what tecno is doing. I myself can do what tecno is doing with the available resources at hand. For example, tecnos flagship, the f7 is already seen as outdatet technology in the devoloped markets. F7 is not better than an s2 and an iphone4s from 2011. All tecno does is copy and paste the hardwares of former flagships of other top brands. If tecno doesnt bring anything new, they will never dominate the global market. You tend to think the nigerian market means shi4t. BB was once the highest selling smartphone in naija at some point, but at that same time, their global sales were seen as poor. While the big dogs like sammy are thinking of introducing things like 5g bandwidth, 4gb ram for mobile phones, flexible displays into mobile tech, tecno is having 2011 technology as its flagship and you tell me tecno will rival sammy and iphone in the global market? Man, you are a big joke.

I wont blame your English teacher because you find it Hard to Digest common english language that tecno only have their focus on Africa.

I can employ you on my blog to manager spam users
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
runzlord: oh yeah! I see pictures better on my super AMOLED than that rubbish TFT that trended is that trended in the 1980's

my fone can fall and notin will happen
i can open up to 7 apps (i mean RAM sucking apps) with out my fone hanging or constantly bringing up a msg (low ram pls close some applications)

when there is an update of software i dont have to buy a new fone (lyk n7 to f7) i can simply install it 4 free (check out gs2 4rm 2.3 to 4.0 to 4.1 to 4.2) the same fone!)) wink

i dont have to use screen protector cos my screen does not scratch!

my 1500mah battrey last longer than ur 2100mah battery cos i have a low power consuming chipset while u dont have a chipset at all! That why i can play high graphics games with ease! Why ur own tells u "sorry! This game cannot work on ur device, please request for a refund from the store"

i can wirelessly charge my fone

my fone got exclusive app

hehe i have 1080p full HD on my gs4

my camera has face detection, 13mp, OIS, auto focus, and many more than the only one feature urs come with cos its andriod "geo tagging"

and to say my younger ones (chat 222 and the rest) 3mp takes better pictures than ur 5mp camera!

i have far better CPU and GPU (im sure u know this already)

i dont use VGA cameras as front camera even for my lowest fones

4G!!!..!....

and i SAMSUNG will announce 5G by 2020

i invented Air gestures
my brother LG invented eye scrolling
my friend HTC made the first andriod fone
my orther friend NOKiA is responsible 4 any thing wireless (except bluetooth) including NFC and wireless charging......
we dont move with tecno cos we are not in the same class...besides tecno does not have any of those nor has it invented any!

THERE IS MORE IF U WANT!

Wooow Nice point but its a shame you failed to tell us which of the above your Family member or you invented not to mention this your silly country.... You cant even develop an android app not to talk of a Phone

4 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
ibietela2:

Mr. Know-all your Tab2 dont have Dictionary? Or you cant spell? Or you cant buyer swiftkey of N600 or the free Google keyboard? SMH
I make typos and leave them because I know people on here are not so dumb not to realize that. Unfortunately, you just prooved otherwise. Fook off dumbass.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
ibietela2:

DUDE seriously GET A LIFE.......

Get a good phone! Bloody retard.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
ibietela2:

Mr. Know-all your Tab2 dont have Dictionary? Or you cant spell? Or you cant buyer swiftkey of N600 or the free Google keyboard? SMH
Yours is even worse since your tecno, even with all these you cannot still make use of them. R-E-T-A-R-D??
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
ibietela2:

I wont blame your English teacher because you find it Hard to Digest common english language that tecno only have their focus on Africa.

I can employ you on my blog to manager spam users
See who's teaching me english.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
4llerbuntu: @ciphoenix u seriously trying to explain ubuntu to these cats? hehehehehe. I dey laff

Its a shame that the CATS are your kids
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: See who's teaching me english.

like i said, its hard for you to digest it.... What i mean is i want you to manager SPAM users those with silly usernames (like yours) and those making silly comments (like yours)
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: I don't blame your parents because the condom tore that night. You are so dumb that you did not notice I said tecno targets third-world markets. I can pay your fees to enroll into the school for the r..e..t..a..r..d..e..d. Bloody retard!

So why the Fu....ck are you still complaining? You are not using a product yet you abuse,complaining more than the people using it that is TOTAL FOOLISHNESS.

Am outta here, gat better things to do with my life.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Koolmexxi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
Choi!!! D bois in here are not smiling at all. But wetin concern agbero wit overload?? If u get money for Samsung, or any other dominant brand u buy and if na Tecno our money reach, we buy. Mod abeg close dis thread, before we begin separate fite.

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Why do people state their opinion like the its the truth. Read why Google pulled the WP8 YouTube app: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/apps/news/microsoft-withdraws-youtube-app-for-windows-phone-8-says-updated-version-coming-soon-371979
ive read it! So why is it just now google figured that out? Since win8 was released?? All those re excusises 4 google, what i was saying was my view and not fact! I know google does not want the youtube app to be on windows phone it is obvious! They can only give excuse to make them look inocent! And to prevent andriod 4 loosing skype!

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
ibietela2:

So why the Fu....ck are you still complaining? You are not using a product yet you abuse,complaining more than the people using it that is TOTAL FOOLISHNESS.

Am outta here, gat better things to do with my life.
If you and your dumb peers didn't keep putting your toys in my face saying tecno is the best and that i am wasting my money, we wount be having this row. Yeah...go get some education and a good job to finance buy a good phone, thats a much better thing to with your life. DUMBASS NIGGA.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Osyxcel(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Whether Tecno produce 4 Third world countries or they use outdated hardwares o, or it's low end o... All those ones no matter.

The most important thing is that people are getting value for their money.

I'm not even a Tecno user, but I can say Tecno is doing pretty well.... I'm very much sure Tecno can do better, and it's only a matter of time before they dominate the African market.

Tecno doesn't av to push their product to Europe or America, there are enough products competing there already. So if Tecno dominate the African market, it's really a gud thing, since Africa is d 2nd most populous continent.

With Tecno care centres and agents all around, it means Tecno is ready to push for the african market and establish itself, it's only a matter of time, and am sure they'll improve on their products.

If low end can satisfy Ur needs, no nid goin' 4 high end. If U desire high end, go 4 it. Life is all about choices... The most important tin is to get value 4 Ur money. PEACE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
ibietela2:

Wooow Nice point but its a shame you failed to tell us which of the above your Family member or you invented not to mention this your silly country.... You cant even develop an android app not to talk of a Phone
errr i really dont know how to ans that question cos since i was begining to be enemies to some pple on NL i decided to reduce they manner i talk to pple and use less abusive word! Buh i know u very well ive called u a fool many times buh u dont dont want to admit it! So u just put urself in the test. Fine ive not developed any app buh thats because im still working on programing in java b4 i gradute to andriod. I have andriod SDK fully instaled on my system. Now lets turn the table around, Please what app did u build so i can install it............?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
ibietela2:

like i said, its hard for you to digest it.... What i mean is i want you to manager SPAM users those with silly usernames (like yours) and those making silly comments (like yours)
Re-tarded niggas be like^^^
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: I make typos and leave them because I know people on here are not so dumb not to realize that. Unfortunately, you just prooved otherwise. Fook off dumbass.

That is your problem, you will never accept how Foolish you are......... You think everyone is stupid like you.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by LordReed(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
runzlord: ive read it! So why is it just now google figured that out? Since win8 was released?? All those re excusises 4 google, what i was saying was my view and not fact! I know google does not want the youtube app to be on windows phone it is obvious! They can only give excuse to make them look inocent! And to prevent andriod 4 loosing skype!

Your view is obviously not fact. The app existed and will come back on WP8 once it has that download thing fixed. They've stated that they are both working on the app. Is it at once Google always pulls off apps? Skype is a competing product to Google hangouts if Google wanted to block competition it could have blocked out Skype from Play store so all the things you are saying is pure speculation not fact please keep it that way.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: If you and your dumb peers didn't keep putting your toys in my face saying tecno is the best and that i am wasting my money, we wount be having this row. Yeah...go get some education and a good job to finance buy a good phone, thats a much better thing to with your life. DUMBASS NIGGA.

Who Forced Tecno is Best on your Strong, hard rock face?

1 Like

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ibietela2(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
runzlord:
errr i really dont know how to ans that question cos since i was begining to be enemies to some pple on NL i decided to reduce they manner i talk to pple and use less abusive word! Buh i know u very well ive called u a fool many times buh u dont dont want to admit it! So u just put urself in the test. Fine ive not developed any app buh thats because im still working on programing in java b4 i gradute to andriod. I have andriod SDK fully instaled on my system. Now lets turn the table around, Please what app did u build so i can install it............?

STORY.............. let us know when you are done.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
enough of all dis beef,if u be tecno fan na ur choice n na u knw if u dey use samsung,lg or others o na u knw,almost everybody nw use tecno becous its cheap,durable n can perform basic functions like other phones
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
caukerzee: If you and your dumb peers didn't keep putting your toys in my face saying tecno is the best and that i am wasting my money, we wount be having this row. Yeah...go get some education and a good job to finance buy a good phone, thats a much better thing to with your life. DUMBASS NIGGA.
guy i know that guy, If u contuniue to insult him? He will not free u! So many of them lyk that re on nairaland! They fail to take corrections, as i am i claim i know a lot infact my friends call me i too know but when im corrected and i see the person is right, i keep quite, then i go 4 deeper research on what the person has said! Buh pple lyk that guy neva wants to be in the shoes of the failure and thats why pple lyk him wears the shoe everi tyme! When they see they are wrong the turn the topic around and insult u with it, e.g on my post about what tecno does no have, see what he said! Does it make sense? Is everibody sopose to be an app developer? Cant pple be spectators? His dear country nigeria? So he means there re no app developers in nigeria? So who develop channels tv app and cool fm app? And he went to put himself inside soup cos im an app developer so what is he sayin? U see! Pple lyk that dont need to much words please save ur insults okay!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by physise(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
runzlord: guy i know that guy, If u contuniue to insult him? He will not free u! So many of them lyk that re on nairaland! They fail to take corrections, as i am i claim i know a lot infact my friends call me i too know but when im corrected and i see the person is right, i keep quite, then i go 4 deeper research on what the person has said! Buh pple lyk that guy neva wants to be in the shoes of the failure and thats why pple lyk him wears the shoe everi tyme! When they see they are wrong the turn the topic around and insult u with it, e.g on my post about what tecno does no have, see what he said! Does it make sense? Is everibody sopose to be an app developer? Cant pple be spectators? His dear country nigeria? So he means there re no app developers in nigeria? So who develop channels tv app and cool fm app? And he went to put himself inside soup cos im an app developer so what is he sayin? U see! Pple lyk that dont need to much words please save ur insults okay!
exactly
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
But seriously why shuld i buy a tablet with two sim?? Shey na watin i go dey use recive call or text msg which one?? I prefer to buy a tablet without sim than the ones with sim talkless of 2 sim. As in 2sim? Is there sense in that? Pple re sayin value of money to me buying quality with my money is more value than buying non sense that is cheap! I saw advert of tablets 4 10k with 2 sim. Pple would say thats what i will buy cos it value of thier money. I laugh! U need to see these tablets! The dispalay is no bad, its not nonsence, IT IS HORRIBLE! The camera ko? That one na anoda tori!
Then u say tecno met standards? Funny! Tecno did not meet standards andriod is open sorce if tecno met standards, pple say gsm arena, sum pple said amazon sumpple said c-net, i say even Andriod.com andriod os official site, tecno is not there! If tecno can appear there, then i will give them a second thought! Do u know why u rarelly hear bout motorolla dis days, cos there fones where regarded sub-standard. Now u can see that! They have been working on the moto x 4 years now! So if google own company motorola is sub standard, tecno is now what?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by caukerzee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
runzlord: guy i know that guy, If u contuniue to insult him? He will not free u! So many of them lyk that re on nairaland! They fail to take corrections, as i am i claim i know a lot infact my friends call me i too know but when im corrected and i see the person is right, i keep quite, then i go 4 deeper research on what the person has said! Buh pple lyk that guy neva wants to be in the shoes of the failure and thats why pple lyk him wears the shoe everi tyme!
Yeah, true. Thanks mate. This in not the 1st thread we ve had similar rows. Lets just assume his inferiority complex is incurable and ignore his banters.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Your view is obviously not fact. The app existed and will come back on WP8 once it has that download thing fixed. They've stated that they are both working on the app. Is it at once Google always pulls off apps? Skype is a competing product to Google hangouts if Google wanted to block competition it could have blocked out Skype from Play store so all the things you are saying is pure speculation not fact please keep it that way.
if they born google well make they comot skype d andriod. Thats the end! Youtube on wp8? I dont see that comin undecided
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by LordReed(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
runzlord: if they born google well make they comot skype d andriod. Thats the end! Youtube on wp8? I dont see that comin undecided

Like Skype is the major reason people buy Android, pulease!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Damma(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Off Topic/Lil Research Post Below bout an anonymous Guy....
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by Damma(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Just a Piece from a Lil Research ... One of d guys dat wants 2 offer sumone on here employment is confirmed 2 be an undagraduate who saved his Pocket money for months to get d fone he use presently in J-town....…I wonda where him wan employee d person,Shey na 2 be ur P.A ni..Mofo u beta get a life and stop d Shiii...And 1 more thing..Go fix ur project b4 ASUU suspends d strike action....Nincompoop.... N.B: I didn't mention names if dis pricks ur conscience quote it....
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 by ciphoenix: 2:10am On Jul 17, 2013
runzlord: ive read it! So why is it just now google figured that out? Since win8 was released?? All those re excusises 4 google, what i was saying was my view and not fact! I know google does not want the youtube app to be on windows phone it is obvious! They can only give excuse to make them look inocent! And to prevent andriod 4 loosing skype!
conspiracy theorist tongue tongue tongue

Hangouts is way better than skype anyway tongue

Also stop replying that other fella, he's obviously brain damaged grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Download PES 2016 For PPSSPP / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.