Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter (1839 Views)

Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo) / What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man / My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by entparrot(f): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
A man set 10 rules for any one to date his daughter do we call him a typical dad, but the number 2 rules is kind of weird.. Every dad should be happy to have a future son inlaw… how about the number 10?

Source:http://entparrot.com/10-rules-to-follow-before-dating-my-daughter/

Appeal to Nairalanders.
please help me grow my Entertainment Ministry by visiting www.entparrot.com and liking us on
https://www.facebook.com/EnterteinmentParrot
you can also follow us twitter @ entparrot

We are new online news feed, we work hard to feed u with the truth... thx for your support...

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by braine(m): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Dad please take a seat. I'll still get her and give her the D like she deserves.
Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by entparrot(f): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2013
braine: Dad please take a seat. I'll still get her and give her the D like she deserves.

If yu are a dad wat rules will u set?
Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by mgbeketoto: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ha!
Like 75% of females know their fathers? cheesy
Nice rules!
A 'father' has to be present abi? cheesy
Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
RUle 10. If he gives your daughter dogggy what would daddy do?
Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by braine(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
entparrot:

If yu are a dad wat rules will u set?

Ermmm... I dunno yet. But I know I'll probably set same rules but modified extensively grin
Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by braine(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
^^Hahahaha. I like these. grin
Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by Merkki(f): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
I like 4 and 10! Classic!

You hurt me, i hurt you! I love you daddy! I love you so much!

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Follow Before Dating My Daughter by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2013
That guy is jokin,I will enter naija soon.can someone give me the contact of her daughter plz.Phone number,whatsapp,FB,skype,were she work please please and please help ur brother here. Hw many girls he hv ? and their pics thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Lock Your Masters Bedroom? / Can You Share This With Your Spouse ? / Reasons Why Women Are Wonderful Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.