Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? (1398 Views)

An Isrealite Claims / N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Dibiachukwu: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
My Apologies to all those people I have wronged during my insanity. During my quest for the truth. For I have walked through the shadow and valley of death. And I have come close to death. The Death of my soul. I must now tell everybody the truth. I am a hebrew Isrealite. And a lot of you are too. Go to youtube and search hebrew isrealite. IUIC is a gud place to start. A lot of hebrew isrealites preach hate. Love thine enemy. But most of them say the simple truth. Here are some of their videos. May God bless us all. And his will be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGFv9-LqO88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Md3oqsSt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTS-g-EuVJs

Note: Do your own research and read your bible. Let us get ready for the second coming. Kele Chineke.
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Vansnickers: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2013
How nice. Another Igbo Jew.
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Dibiachukwu: 2:02am On Jul 11, 2013
Van snickers: How nice. Another Igbo Jew.
Where are you from? This the truth! I am not jewish. I am hebrew Isrealite. The childen of the most high.
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Vansnickers: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Where are you from? This the truth! I am not jewish. I am hebrew Isrealite. The childen of the most high.

I'm actually from Babylon. The age long enemy of the Israelites.
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by ooman(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2013
Van snickers:

And I am from Egypt, the age-long master of the Hebrew Isrealites slaves.
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Dibiachukwu: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Van snickers:

Well repent or be ready for the wrought of the God of the isrealites.
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Dibiachukwu: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

And I am from Egypt, the age-long master of the Hebrew Isrealites slaves.
Babylon the great = Egypt = America. The last days are at hand. Repent so thou shalt be saved!
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by ooman(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Babylon the great = Egypt = America. The last days are at hand. Repent so thou shalt be saved!

I shall take refuge in Lucifer, the true God and master of all.
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Creatrixity(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Wow..Hence cometh a new Obadiah777 .
..lol
Re: I Am A Hebrew Isrealite. Are You? by Dibiachukwu: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
ooman:

I shall take refuge in Lucifer, the true God and master of all.
May the will of God be done. God of israel rebukes lucifer. Our Lord and saviour is the king of kings. And the lord of lords.

(1) (Reply)

Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid / Who Wrote The Gospel Of Mattew / Final Warning To Catholic Priests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.