Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings (2827 Views)

The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart / Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / Introducing San Maaz!!! Creative Artistic Nairalander! See Artworks Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by chaloner(m): 2:47am On Jul 11, 2013
I think I am tired of all amaechi , wiki and so on pls let's enjoy and I bliv nobody will drag first to comment and so on , atleast I didn't giv that room at all except u wan to start from 7 to comment grin grin grin

When artist Alessandro Diddi puts pencil to paper, his works really come to life.

His clever 3-D drawings are achieved by a trick of the mind, using shading and angles to give them a life of their own and make them ‘leap off the page’.

‘I want my drawings to put across the message that the eye can trick the mind and make you believe that there are dimensions that are not really there,’ said Mr Diddi. and the 2nd drawing is An amazing 3D drawing shows a hand holding out a ring, by artist Alessandro Diddi. His clever life-like 3-D drawings area are achieved by a trick of the mind
http://www.weyab.com/2013/07/must-see-check-out-these-incredible.html

Re: Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by chaloner(m): 2:50am On Jul 11, 2013
1st one shows The drawings are a trick of the mind created by the designer, who said he wanted to create dimensions that weren’t really there,while the second is A drawing shows a figure helping another to escape from being erased by the artist

Using his own hands and objects to make the drawings appear even more life-like, they appear to show two men using their strength to pull a pencil out of the artist’s hand, as well as a snake slithering away as its being drawn.

Re: Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by chaloner(m): 2:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Another shows Mr Diddi’s fingers turn into claws and ripping the paper, while a different drawing indicates the designer trying to slam down the paper on a struggling man.

He said: ‘When people see my drawings they are often pleasantly surprised, they fail to understand exactly how I’ve managed to achieve the 3D look. heheheheeh grin A trick of the light and mind turns Diddi’s hand into a fearsome claw.

The 42 year old said: ‘I want my drawings to put across the message that the eye can trick the mind and make you believe that there are dimensions that are not really there’

Re: Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by chaloner(m): 2:55am On Jul 11, 2013
A snake attempts to escape the page, pursued by the artist’s pencil

‘When you understand the mechanism of the anamorphic design, you realise that putting together drawing like this is really not so difficult.

‘My goal is always to create something new and original, which people will want to look at and feel intrigued by.

‘By simply trying to combine my two passions: the freehand drawing and three-dimensional representation, I was able to come up with these different designs. grin grin grin grin grin grin

and;;;;;;;This drawing of two pillars is so realistic, one could almost believe they are holding up this pencil

1 Like

Re: Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by chaloner(m): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2013
what is this one VAMPIRE grin grin grin grin grin A mouth appears to attack the artist’s finger pulling him into the paper for a bite.

The artist said all you need is a pencil and something to draw on to create something ‘really magical’

‘Although there is no message I’m trying to get across through my drawings, I do think it’s important that people realise it is not necessary to consume a large amount of resources to achieve something interesting.

‘All you need is a pencil and something to draw on, and you can create something really magical.’

Re: Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by chaloner(m): 3:00am On Jul 11, 2013
1st is A dolphin bursts from the page and through a hoop held by Diddi.
The clever pictures are ‘easy when you understand the mechanism of the anamorphic design’, the artist says
and d last a house

Re: Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Interesting.
Re: Must See: Check Out These Incredible Artistic 3D Drawings by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2013
I love these!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Street Art From Around The World / Graphics Competition: Nairaland Identity Card Concepts / Funny Animation: Dangers Of Smoking (wip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.