Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (34905 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by tilman(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Don't even know what to say. Can someone help me
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by olumbha(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Am speechless
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by chrisme(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
my darling, I love you more than the way goodluck Jonathan love second term

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Moyola(f): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
Don4life:
@Moyola
I luv d fact dt u re everytin I want!u're my greatest gift,Cause your touch does something to me,If I take all d girls around d world nd put dem in a room None of dem cud compare 2 u....Cos u re d only luv I've ever known,my only tru

hehenhen!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Moyola(f): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
hollermeelaycon: @Moyola
When I discovered you I discovered a piece within,
joy like no other,
you're my closest friend,
if you were a number you'd be a perfect 10
right out of the skies you were heaven sent.
the way u make me love u over and over again
if I had to describe you I wouldn't know where to
begin
I am so proud to be your next of kin
you prayed over me when I had no reason to live
U ® my candy caramel coated taffies chocolate covered wif strawberries, love so sweet, your my chocolate factory
gum drops mixed with chocolate milk bars, theres so much variety love so sweet, your my chocolate factory.
Now if I could write a book on how you make me feel the tittle would be strong black man, and that's for real you got me going round and round like a ferries wheel, in and out of relationships and baby your the deal, ain't nobody on God's green earth for me, heaven stirred us up together
and made the perfect chemistry, wouldn't change you for the world as long as I exist.
Always in the kitchen cooking my favorite meal.

cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by hollermeelaycon(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Moyola:

cheesy
More?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by teeboy4x(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
algorithm: just one more STEP to your heart, I cant wait to hold you in my arms all night long, i have been yearning earnestly to tell you how much I need you, Steph, you are the one i cant let go, my life would be incomplete without you, all am asking for is a chance in your heart. I love you my strawberry tart.....
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Gift19(f): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Oh my! It would be so cool if u guys meant everything you just typed but naaaah you don't, so next plsssss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Don4life: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Gift19: Oh my! It would be so cool if u guys meant everything you just typed but naaaah you don't, so next plsssss
take it easy..did someone break ur hrt
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by laplace12(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: lipsrsealed

lol. you need some love?

ayam coming smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2014
laplace12:

lol. you need some love?

ayam coming smiley
yeah wink

ayam waiting cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by pureIvory(f): 1:54am On Sep 30, 2014
laplace12:

lol. you need some love?

ayam coming smiley
Xtarxhyne: yeah wink
ayam waiting cheesy
laplace12:

lol. you need some love?

ayam coming smiley

My only true love laplace, she may be waiting but I'm there with you already. Why leave me for her? my love for you makes me so selfish that I don't want to think of another woman getting the pleasure I get from being with you. My love for you is everlasting.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 30, 2014
I woke up before d cock crowed today! Suprised? Don't be.... Cos my eyes refused to close cos they r yet to behold u? Prolly this mite b some stupor..a lingering effect of last nite liquor...prolly but who knows? Cld still b d tantalizing memory of d tots of how u cross ur T's n dot ur I's. Am I insane? Lol prolly.... Guess I do need to cash in sum sleep cheques. Ivorian...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by laplace12(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2014
pureIvory:

My only true love laplace, she may be waiting but I'm there with you already. Why leave me for her? my love for you makes me so selfish that I don't want to think of another woman getting the pleasure I get from being with you. My love for you is everlasting.

PureIvory my love. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Your beauty is out of this world, you are in a class of your own. I get regular inspiration since I let your beautiful pics grace ma phone screen saver.

Love you that much dear.

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 12:26am On Oct 05, 2014
mbok a girl should comment under me lemme woo her cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
I have lain awake many sleepless nights trying to
compose words that might adequately describe
the feelings of my heart
But every time I have made the attempt, I fail
miserably.
Please forgive my poor efforts and accept a trite
and simple phrase:
I love you.
I think I can say it no better than that.
Never change because you are perfect just the
way you are.
There, I have said it. I can now rest. And as I
dream, I will dream of you.
With undying love,
@the ever cheerful and loving mizmycoli
This love letteris straight from the hearth
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
If only you know how much you've motivated me to become a writer thanks for letting me love you honestly I can wait for the day I'll hear you say the three magic words(I love you)@mizmycoli
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by MizMyColi(f): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Warris Happening Here? grin

I don't quite follow.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
If only you know how much you've motivated me to start writing again thanks for letting me love you honestly I can wait for the day I'll hear you say the three magic 3 words(I love you)

@mizmycoli
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 08, 2014
My dear hoyinkansola,
法 this is just a game that says you should'' write a letter to the nairalander above you'' in words.

Thank you.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by pureIvory(f): 4:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Wia all the guys go na
I'm in the mood to woo somebody pls...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
dovelike:

My dear hoyinkansola,
法 this is just a game that says you should'' write a letter to the nairalander above you'' in words.

Thank you.
ok tnk u :-)
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Hoyinkansola as every second of my life ticks away so does my yearning for your love and affection increases,like the eye catching scenery of sunrise your personality has got me captivated. Just imagine biochemistry without stereochemistry my life seem meaningless without you,your beautifully toned skin,the way you sashay when walking and the way you saunter in hasty situations leaves me to wonder if you're really human or a mermaid.
I want to spend my life with you because I'm sure the chemistry between us will be superb,I want your face to be first thing I see in the morning and get warmth from your skin in the cold weather......

I hope I've tried.....

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2014
ikeola6:
@Hoyinkansola as every second of my life ticks away so does my yearning for your love and affection increases,like the eye catching scenery of sunrise your personality has got me captivated. Just imagine biochemistry without stereochemistry my life seem meaningless without you,your beautifully toned skin,the way you sashay when walking and the way you saunter in hasty situations leaves me to wonder if you're really human or a mermaid.
I want to spend my life with you because I'm sure the chemistry between us will be superb,I want your face to be first thing I see in the morning and get warmth from your skin in the cold weather......

I hope I've tried.....
u've tried dear ... clap for ur self smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2014
hoyinkansola:
u've tried dear ... clap for ur self smiley
Awww thanks sweetié
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Observing.......
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
pureIvory:
Wia all the guys go na
I'm in the mood to woo somebody pls...

are u still in tha mood?? cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by pureIvory(f): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Nmeri17:

are u still in tha mood?? cheesy
Absolutely....my one and only.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
pureIvory:

Absolutely....my one and only.

Is that all cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.