Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,500 members, 7,868,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

"Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china (947 Views)

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Rejects Obasanjo’s Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by Symphony007: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
President goodluck jonathan has reacted to the ongoing crisis in rivers state from his state visit in china. The president says the situation is pathetic and urges all those involved to calm themeselves for the good of the people.

He futher warned those associating him to the crisi in rivers state to desist from such act as it is a lie. He says he swore an oath on the 29th of may 2011 to uphold the constitution of the federal republic of nigeria and that he has done since he assumed office. The presidency will respond more broadly upon the president's arrival from china..

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/11/jonathan-dont-blame-me-for-rivers-political-crisis/
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Every Nigerian politician is a saint. I dey laf ooooooo
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by Rhino5dm: 4:40am On Jul 12, 2013
How can he deny backing and instigating the chaos is rivers state? Mr. president you may want to fool fools, but sensible folks and seasoned politicians saw your hand writing boldly written on this.

The old witch cried on the 7th of july and, the baby(rivers state) became sick one week later. . . .
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by Garrithe1st: 4:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Even his olodo wife and obese son cannot be deceived by such senseless lies.

Oga GEJ, pls zip it!!

cool
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 12, 2013
Is that not Odili clapping at jonathan's satirical comments ? shocked shocked shocked

Jonathan continues to implicate himself by associating with Odili when everyone knows what happened between Odili,Omeha and Amaechi during the pre-2007 election.I don't need an oracle to tell me that Jonathan and Odili are now brothers in arm against Amechi.

May God be with you Amaechi to fight this war against your KNOWN enemies !
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by ChainBlinger: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Then who I go blame sir? You widow wife or your imbe son? Abeg park well jaree before I Jet Li you back from China.
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by Dykecosby: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2013
Like if you are an anti- Gej
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by Dykecosby: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2013
Like if you are a pro-Gej

3 Likes

Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by 9jawikileaks(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2013
Everyone has a choice, its obvious GEJ's choice ainnt rotimi amaechi, doesn't mean that he is d 1 responsible for d crisis in rivers state. Aftarall it was amaechi men that were causing havoc.. Besides go and ask: even in d US: D governor that came out from the president's state is 100% Loyal, d president's choice candidate turns out the wiNners of the election.
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by KwoiZabo(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2013
Space booked
Re: "Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china by touch4mony: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Is that not Odili clapping at jonathan's satirical comments ? shocked shocked shocked

Jonathan continues to implicate himself by associating with Odili when everyone knows what happened between Odili,Omeha and Amaechi during the pre-2007 election.I don't need an oracle to tell me that Jonathan and Odili are now brothers in arm against Amechi.

May God be with you Amaechi to fight this war against your KNOWN enemies !
odili made amaechi who ever he is today and amaechi bleeped him up and leta went to ask for forgiveness if u hv not wronged some1 why should u go and ask to b 4given.amaechi has no vp ambitions cos he has not come out openly to say it and gej has nvr for once responded to anything amaechi has said even when amaechi said he will lead a protest agains fg and cp.its politices if u knw u can play it beta not get involved at all.amaechi is now a saint pls if i may ask are u from rivers state pls if ur not short up.

(1) (Reply)

Atuche, Victim Of Sanusi’s Interest In Bank PHB – Utomi / Egyptian Generals Refuse Phone Call From OBAMA!!! / Nicholas Ukachukwu Documentary Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.