Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

»WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] (7794 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
My Verse is ready, Ibime holl'up!!!!

Thunder set the thread.

i'll submit my verse to u tomorrow, but Bis should show up first.
Looool . . Your blood just dey hot. . . Make e no evapourate o!

I'll make the thread later tonite. . .but no rush Ibime oo! . I no want excuses.

Btw, Thanks Yall . . I appreciate the hailings at me cheesy cheesy

If na "vote via hailing". . Results for be: 8-7 Lol .

Get well soon Mikuz . . . We could battle via Popular demand. smiley
Bur GET WELL SOON FIRST

Oga Drb . I hail oo!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by dj5naira(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Guytee:
Wanted to tie.. Buh that closer WTF?... TF DJ5naira for that pic... grin

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
Top 10 Richest Musicians Of All Time
It's always fun to speculate about who's making the most money. Popdust recently shared their list of the 20 richest musicians of all time and some folks may be surprised at their no. 1 pick. But the overall list didn't surprise me except for Gene Autry who came in at no. 12. Popdust's 20 Richest Musicians of All Time list doesn't reveal the methodology but does share some of the reasoning behind their choices.

Andrew Lloyd Webber comes in at no. 1 with a valuation of $1.2 billion. Popdust name checks big shows like "Jesus Christ Superstar" and "Cats", mentions the good fortunes of live theater at that level of the game and Webber's formation of Really Useful Group back in '77 to profit from his work in as many ways as possible.

Top 10 Richest Musicians Of All Time:

1. Andrew Lloyd Webber: $1.2 billion

2. Paul McCartney: $800 million

3. Bono: $600 million

4. Bing Crosby: $550 million

5. Sean “Diddy” Combs: $550 million

6. Mariah Carey: $500 million

7. Jay-Z: $475 million

8. Dolly Parton: $450 million

9. Jimmy Buffett: $400 million

10. Michael Jackson: $350 million
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by siddoggg(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
IBiMe OwES Me oNé tHoU........a rETirement BATtLe.....WatChU SAy hoMmiE?
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Nice battlle, but 4gif i am to vote i could have voted a draw!
Lol . . Ibi completely underated thunder mehn. Using his opener to hype himself plus going 3 syllables at some point shows it. It almost had me feeling like i was in ffr. You dont use your opener as a flex!
Thunder why were you attacking his old lines? I could have voted for you if had been more new to me mehn.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2013
mikuz: Nice battlle, but 4gif i am to vote i could have voted a draw!
Lol . . Ibi completely underated thunder mehn. Using his opener to hype himself plus going 3 syllables at some point shows it. It almost had me feeling like i was in ffr. You dont use your opener as a flex!
Thunder why were you attacking his old lines? I could have voted for you if had been more new to me mehn.
Thank you sir for the time.

Why I used his oldlines against him? That's called personal . against him
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by delidimes: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lol . . Ibi completely underated thunder mehn. Using his opener to hype himself plus going 3 syllables at some point shows it. It almost had me feeling like i was in ffr. You dont use your opener as a flex!.
just learnt somfin..fanx 4 dis
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2013

Nonsense!

This is one of my favourite battle I've ever done.

Most niggas thought I beat you with a verse half as good as this

You hyping yourself on how many syllables niggas are rhyming. You heard ma audios nigga. I can utilise flows, multis and inrhymes in freestyles that you couldn't put together writing.

Yapping nonsense about multi schemes. Go check Ibime vs DBR part 1 where I overdosed on multis but then I realised that too many multis blunt some readers appreciation of a punch so I toned it down.

I'm a nigga that can write one whole bar of multis and rhyme the next bar perfectly syllable for syllable whilst you are busy catching two months fever when it's time to battle Ibime.

You have never produced a battle verse to compare to this or to Ibime vs DBR II so shut your trap. And if so, show us şuch a verse from one of ya battles, lets decide. Anuofia!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 3:29am On Jul 20, 2013
Laugh don kee me ooooooo. . . . .Laugh don kee me mehn. i wan die with laugh. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

''Im a nigga that can write one whole bar of multis and rhyme the next bar perfectly syllable for syllable whilst you are busy catching two months fever when its time to battle Ibime''
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

. . .Jeez!!!!!!! Btw, nice closer . . .Anuofia!!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 3:35am On Jul 20, 2013
Lmfaoooo . As in eh . . I no know wetin I wan type sef. . .

But I'd like Ibime to prove himself on FFR .
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 3:37am On Jul 20, 2013
. . And with this upcoming beef, Ibime vs. Mikuz. . Na must-watch.

Ibime. . Please post link to such freestyle you talked about biko. . I go like listen to'em.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 3:44am On Jul 20, 2013
now back in 2009, this was just extremely funny. . . . .

www.nairaland.com/369001/ibime-voted-rap-battles-section .

where was i?? looooool....the whole drama
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 3:47am On Jul 20, 2013
ThunderStorm: . . And with this upcoming beef, Ibime vs. Mikuz. . Na must-watch.

Ibime. . Please post link to such freestyle you talked about biko. . I go like listen to'em.

I AGREE!!!!!! e must to happen. . .Mikuz, get up from the sick bed ooooo. . . .una must to battle. . . .after my own sha

kai lekewanu insult
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 3:54am On Jul 20, 2013
ThunderStorm:

Exactly how do u mean?
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

Exactly how do u mean?
that we need ta see that kinda bars on FFR
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2013
ThunderStorm: that we need ta see that kinda bars on FFR

okay, now i get it
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ibime:

Nonsense!

This is one of my favourite battle I've ever done.

Most niggas thought I beat you with a verse half as good as this

You hyping yourself on how many syllables niggas are rhyming. You heard ma audios nigga. I can utilise flows, multis and inrhymes in freestyles that you couldn't put together writing.

Yapping nonsense about multi schemes. Go check Ibime vs DBR part 1 where I overdosed on multis but then I realised that too many multis blunt some readers appreciation of a punch so I toned it down.

I'm a nigga that can write one whole bar of multis and rhyme the next bar perfectly syllable for syllable whilst you are busy catching two months fever when it's time to battle Ibime.

You have never produced a battle verse to compare to this or to Ibime vs DBR II so shut your trap. And if so, show us şuch a verse from one of ya battles, lets decide. Anuofia!
this is balderdash!
See this fat nympho! Rhyme-wise, This v3rse of yours my friend is a let down. Who says you cant go beyond 4 and still drop a hard punch? Old man,Textrap has evolved. Going 3 syllables in 2013? Who does that? Adding to that, these rhymes were way too predictable! Retire bro, you exhausted all ya rhyme schemes. Repeat this so called favourite trash against glaciers
and get murked.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Onye iberibe!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
mikuz:
this is balderdash!
See this fat nympho! Rhyme-wise, This v3rse of yours my friend is a let down. Who says you cant go beyond 4 and still drop a hard punch? Old man,Textrap has evolved. Going 3 syllables in 2013? Who does that? Adding to that, these rhymes were way too predictable! Retire bro, you exhausted all ya rhyme schemes. Repeat this so called favourite trash against glaciers
and get murked.

Just kindly show us the battle verse you have scripted that would beat this and stop yapping nonsense.

Ibime was King of multi's before you even learned how to rap, and my multi-skill is twice what yours will ever be. Remember?

http://picosong.com/3xpD/

This your two months 'health issue' that allows you to post trash online, I hope you are not in Yaba Left.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
ThunderStorm: Lmfaoooo . As in eh . . I no know wetin I wan type sef. . .

hes g6t nothing to prove. How many times has he been seen going more than 3/4? The man has passed hi$ prime, allow him to retire in peace biko. Lets just pray he d6esnt do 2 syllables against glaciers. Cant you $ee his finhshed?
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
mikuz: 4
hes g6t nothing to prove. How many times has he been seen going more than 3/4? The man has passed hi$ prime, allow him to retire in peace biko. Lets just pray he d6esnt do 2 syllables against glaciers. Cant you $ee his finhshed?
Lol . Dude, that was never what I meant tho.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ibime:

Just kindly show us the battle verse you have scripted that would beat this and stop yapping nonsense.

Ibime was King of multi's before you even learned how to rap, and my multi-skill is twice what yours will ever be. Remember?

http://picosong.com/3xpD/

This your two months 'health issue' that allows you to post trash online, I hope you are not in Yaba Left.

you re definately the one posting trash! Its either you ve us3d your brain$ for money rituals or that weed you do $moke has dried them out cos with the way y6u reason these days, Its b3coming obvious. We are critising y6ur multis in 2013 and you're posting a track you did in 2009. Ibime i hope we ar3 not 4 years ahead 6f you?
We know you used to go 8-9 syllables even before 2pac started to rap, $o what about now? See how thunder breezed you on rhym3s criterium.Why cant you just face the truth and retire? The way am seeing it now, its like you going to do 2 syllables against glaciers!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
mikuz:

you re definately the one posting trash! Its either you ve us3d your brain$ for money rituals or that weed you do $moke has dried them out cos with the way y6u reason these days, Its b3coming obvious. We are critising y6ur multis in 2013 and you're posting a track you did in 2009. Ibime i hope we ar3 not 4 years ahead 6f you?
We know you used to go 8-9 syllables even before 2pac started to rap, $o what about now? See how thunder breezed you on rhym3s criterium.Why cant you just face the truth and retire? The way am seeing it now, its like you going to do 2 syllables against glaciers!

And I breezed you on rhymes and multis criterion in every single voters criterion and also by your own admission in 2013 you dumbfuck.

mikuz:
Since I started battling this is the first time my opponent is edging me on FLOW!!

You're just bitter that I didn't give you verds vs Illscripts and Glacierz.

You are a kid in rap, that's why you're over the moon to be rhyming 5 syllables and over. It's a journey of discovery for you. Real head knows that the ability to spit multis is something you never lose once you've mastered it. Get this through you thickskull you dumbfuck: On a matter of flow, you will never come close to Ibime so you are in no position to try and call Ibime out on flow.

I was happy to give up multis to increase my punch efficacy against Thunder and that's what I did, yet you wanna make it a major issue.

A nigga that rhyme 'hover' with 'boulder' and think his multis match. Bush Mile 1 rapper that think his Igbotic accented multis actually rhyme.

Ema prince:

Multi-rhymes-ibime . . Mikuz is good in multies but Ibime clearly took it cos he delivered with precision unlike where mikuz rhymed 'lauded' with 'nonsense' and 'blooded'{no disrespect}

(no disrespect) but if you get too big for your boots, some cultured heads on here will have to tell your Igbotic rhyming @SS the plain truth and shut your delusions down. Half of your multis don't rhyme phonetically so shut your trap! You can never in your life preach to Ibime about rhymes and multis. The little you learned about flow from me is restricted on text. Come to audios, I will teach you a whole new world of rhymeschemes!

I hope Yaba Left will discharge you soon.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ibime abeg gimme links to all your songs both new and old
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dayum! Sh*t's getting out hand. .

Mikuz vs. Ibime . . . . MUST!!

Mikuz, you're not sick, health-wise! Cuz I no know what kinda 2months sickness lets you argue like this . Loool . . All na joke! . .

Ibime . . Calms down mate! . . WE know who pass who for multies. . . When una battle :p :p . . Which is next week sunday . . .

. . And you two must do a Flow-Rhyme battle . To clear all doubts.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by dawhizkid1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Who made these rules about Multis sef? A battle Verse without 4 and more Multi syllabic rhyme is not dope, who made the rules?

DBR is one of the greats on here and he barely uses multis. Murda Mook decimated Iron Solomon in their last battle without Multis, why Solomon was string 8 to 10 syllabic rhymes. I just want to know who made the rules?

And on this debate, Mikuz got mad potentials, i wasnt really feeling all the hype Ibis was pouring on him a few months back. Ema Prince is a better Textcee, Thunder too. And why Ibis conceded defeat to him on that their battle, i will never understand.

Bis shouldnt be picking fights with Mik tho, its a let down to me.

The difference in skills between Ibis and these new guy is too wide. I dont see anyone beating Ibis soon. Way back then, he had a lotta stiff competitions, Streetz, Sauron, HJ, DBR.

I may not be an active poster, or a 'vet', but i've been here way longer than most of yall, and spit better *spy my signature cheesy*, so i know what i'm saying, juzt saying.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by delidimes: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
da-whizkid:
Who made these rules about Multis sef? A battle Verse without 4 and more Multi syllabic rhyme is not dope, who made the rules?

DBR is one of the greats on here and he barely uses multis. Murda Mook decimated Iron Solomon in their last battle without Multis, why Solomon was string 8 to 10 syllabic rhymes. I just want to know who made the rules?

And on this debate, Mikuz got mad potentials, i wasnt really feeling all the hype Ibis was pouring on him a few months back. Ema Prince is a better Textcee, Thunder too. And why Ibis conceded defeat to him on that their battle, i will never understand.

The difference in skills between Ibis and these new guy is too wide. I dont see anyone beating Ibis soon. Way back then, he had a lotta stiff competitions, Streetz, Sauron, HJ, DBR.

I may not be an active poster, or a 'vet', but i've been here way longer than most of yall, and spit better *spy my signature cheesy*, so i know what i'm saying, juzt saying.
now report 2 ffr and give us some hot 16s
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Daphantom: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
why bring up rhyme/multis issues? Mik, Your ability to steer controversy is becoming somewhat unpleasant . . . however in this case its a perfect spice for the battle with Ibims.
Anyway, with how things stand Mikuz vs Ibime is gonna be mad (btw Mik. Get off that 2months talk or I go find you reach camp. Lol)

DBR, DA-WHIZKID I hail y'all.
One
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2013
da-whizkid:

3rd august - da whizkid vs mikuz. 30 lines!!
Accept please.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by delidimes: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
lwkmd if u talk u get call out ahahaha c war 4 NL choi
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Emaprince: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
i think 5/6 multi syllabic rhymes cannot do any good to ones punchlines.its better used in ffr.so i don't blame bis for using 3.beside,3 is cool
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Nelco3d: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mehn......nice battle....shit!!!.....just couldn't get tired of reading both verses.....they wer so interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party / Luminouz Vs Birdman V1.0 / 04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.