Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? (1704 Views)

The Black Race Is Next To Devil / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / The Walls Of Benin - Mankind's Largest EVER Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by bolaino(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2013
TheBookWorm: Why is the OP asking this question?

I tell you that slavery and colonialism has done a number on the psyche of black people around the world. From Brazil to the United States to Nigeria, that the OP has to ask what has the black race done to "promote overall development for mankind."

Do Asians (i.e. Chinese, Koreans, Japanese), Europeans (i.e. Greeks, Germans, Italians) and Hispanics (i.e. Mexicans, Cubans, Bolivians) ask this question?

I don't know if other races ask such questions, but I see nothing wrong in asking what I'm asking, I believe after reading the posts so far u'll discover that the black man has contributed very very little to the overall growth of the world, and I hope that this thread angers a black man somewhere to start doing something. Pls my good sire just be honest, don't be sentimental,

1 Like

Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by bolaino(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
bolaino:
I don't know if other races ask such questions, but I see nothing wrong in asking what I'm asking, I believe after reading the posts so far u'll discover that the black man has contributed very very little to the overall growth of the world, and I hope that this thread angers a black man somewhere to start doing something. Pls my good sire just be honest, don't be sentimental,
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by moninuola65: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
@op,
you should have had open minded when you ask question because you want to learn.

"I'm not saying the black man is not intelligent, there are millions of very intelligent black men, But I honestly believe the black race has slowed down the pace of development in the world, call me what ever u want but these are my views, and they might change when maybe a black man develops a machine that moves faster than the speed of light,"

ok let me proof you wrong.
i. Black man is the mother of the humanity, you can't doubt that!
ii. Human immigration to whole world is from this Africa!
iii. Black power is the first machine that turn the world economy into what it is today!
iv. When world turn into turmoil it's the black that come to the rescue the world!
v. And today the world Economy depend largely on Black world resources and markets!
I may give you more later!

1 Like

Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by deedeedee1: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
BlackPeni5:
@Op black people have really contributed to the development of man kind in various way in foreign lands. The story back home is very different. Let me list a few of our problems.
1. The average black man values relationships better than output. Rather than invest time in delivering their work output, they prefer to play the loyal boy card (eye service).This actually works for them in d short run as they grow quickly in organisations, but in d long run since no one is doin the work, things r bound to fail.

2. Black people talk too much. If u quantify the time wasted by Africans discussing irrelevant topics in the work place, u'l realize how much man hours is lost to human development. U find people discussing family issues, holidays, cars to buy etc on official time which is very unproductive.

3. The average black man is very strong physically, but is mentally lazy. The mental potential is there but we are not ready to use it. We'll rather wait for the oyibo man to produce things for us to consume. While we forget that for every foreign item we buy, we help in keeping an oyibo man employed while making our people jobless.

4. We are very impatient. Nothing good comes easy. We all want miraculous results without working for them. Little wonder why people jump churches like buses looking for miracles. Even our football fans will not allow Keshi to do his job. Most times we are only concerned about the results and not the process of getting to the result. We cant develop if we continue to be impatient as there is no short cut to success.

5. Lack of passion and poor motivation is another issue. We are hardly passionate about the things we do. Where u do not love what it is u are doin, u cannot be the best. I'v seen cases where kids who are passionate about engineering end up becoming accountants just to have a better chance of landing a job. Parents and guardians are not really helping in this regard.

6. Poor self esteem. Most black people believe the oyibo man is intellectually superior to black people. This is the biggest lie in the world today. As long as they can keep us believing this, we will always rely on them for our development. However, they do not want us to develop because, if we do they will become irrelevant. Its time for us to start believing in ourselves and be the best in whatever we chose to do.
@bolded. I agree with you. A black man is also ignorant.
The average African cannot differentiate a nation from a country

1 Like

Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by deedeedee1: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
moninuola65:
@op,
you should have had open minded when you ask question because you want to learn.

"I'm not saying the black man is not intelligent, there are millions of very intelligent black men, But I honestly believe the black race has slowed down the pace of development in the world, call me what ever u want but these are my views, and they might change when maybe a black man develops a machine that moves faster than the speed of light,"

ok let me proof you wrong.
i. Black man is the mother of the humanity, you can't doubt that!
ii. Human immigration to whole world is from this Africa!
iii. Black power is the first machine that turn the world economy into what it is today!
iv. When world turn into turmoil it's the black that come to the rescue the world!
v. And today the world Economy depend largely on Black world resources and markets!
I may give you more later!
[/s]
This is another ignorant black man
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by deedeedee1: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Standing5:
Black P3nis with some hard facts. Within the shores of Africa, Black race has contributed lots of proverbs, Herbal medcine, and wireless technologies.
I don't get you
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by deedeedee1: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2017

You need to kill yourself for this ignorant article you wrote .

The white man created the material world that has enslaved everyone today.

The internet , telephone, airplanes has enslaved the world. You are right
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by moninuola65: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:
[s][/s]
This is another ignorant black man
sign of submission and frustration
am I address at you?
why quote me?
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by Desyner: 2:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Little . . .
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by Standing5(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
deedeedee1:
I don't get you
Do witches operate over physical medium? Get it?
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by Originalsly: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
bolaino:
And I hope u're aware that most of the inventors u listed above were african americans, not indigenous africans,
The Black man has done nothing to contribute to the overall growth and progress of mankind..... your words... your belief... now that someone has given you a list and you're now saying they are African Americans?...aren't they Black? .... and who in the Bible was White?...that the cursed Black man had to be of servitude?
If they had enslaved you by putting chains on your ankles....I would spare no effort to free you.... but you have taken it upon yourself to shackle your brain. Only you can help you free your mind. You can bring the horse to the water but can't make him drink it.
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by leketones(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2017

You need to kill yourself for this ignorant article you wrote .

The white man created the material world that has enslaved everyone today.
i love ds....u re rite bro
Re: What Has The Black Race Done To Promote Overall Development For Mankind? by Max8: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nothing, but only evil,corruption, hatred, crime, waste of human and natural resources, wickedness, no single contribution to development to human lives and improvements of humanity at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2013: How Nollywood Stars Stormed APGA Rally To Campaign For Obiano. / Bomb Blast In Kano. / Boko Haram Members Beheaded A Nigerian Airforce Officer: Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.