Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis (957 Views)

Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings / PENGASSAN Threatens Strike Over Rivers Crisis / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka accuses Mrs. Patience Jonathan, wife of President Jonathan of stoking the crisis currently rocking her home state of Rivers in the South-south of Nigeria. A visibly angry Professor Soyinka also asks the President to call his wife to order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faBgpuT7Ff8
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by Anyi3(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
I don't have mb to waste.. I already know this old baba likes to stir things up...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
All dis old pal knows how to do is sit on d fence and criticise every government in power. This is a gross case of meddlesomeness and elderly rascality. What has soyinka done to better his environment? I challenge him to test his popularity in d next elections. Because it is in a big political office that your noble ideas can b brought to bear on the people you are fighting for, not by hiding in a "goatee barn" and making divisive comments!!!!!
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by bloggernaija: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_93Wx16R3Yo

A longer part of the conference
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by mrakin(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
frankyychiji: All dis old pal knows how to do is sit on d fence and criticise every government in power. This is a gross case of meddlesomeness and elderly rascality. What has soyinka done to better his environment? I challenge him to test his popularity in d next elections. Because it is in a big political that your noble ideas can b brought to bear on the people you are fighting, not by hiding in "goatee barn" and making divisive comments!!!!!

I don't discuss politics but I think you don't have reasonable elderss in your family. Even if my father is not right in his speech, I will never talk back at him. Prof is correct, there is no constitutional right for First ladies to hold any state to ransom. UK's PM is very humble and he will never disturb ordinary citizens with security.
nobody voted for first lady.she has no legitimate office.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by stunning4real: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
frankyychiji: All dis old pal knows how to do is sit on d fence and criticise every government in power. This is a gross case of meddlesomeness and elderly rascality. What has soyinka done to better his environment? I challenge him to test his popularity in d next elections. Because it is in a big political that your noble ideas can b brought to bear on the people you are fighting, not by hiding in "goatee barn" and
making divisive comments!!!!!
I cnt blame u
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na look i dey look dem
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by stunning4real: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
mrakin:

I don't discuss politics but I think you don't have reasonable elderss in your family. Even if my father is not right in his speech, I will never talk back at him. Prof is correct, there is no constitutional right for First ladies to hold any state to ransom. UK's PM is very humble and he will never disturb ordinary citizens with security.
God bless u richly
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
mrakin:

ordinarily, after reading ur response, d first thimg that came to mind was to ignore u. Reason been that your parochial hate for the first family is neither here nor there cos even in d arena of public debate, you can only succeed in proving ur gross ignorance of d happenings around u! However, I will dignify by a response just to beg u to stop quoting me until u erupt from ur pre-historic state and can decipher ur left from ur right!
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by frankyychiji(f): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
stunning4real: I cnt blame u
of course! You shd blame ur father for not using condom the day u were ill-concieved.
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by magnetik(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
frankyychiji: All dis old pal knows how to do is sit on d fence and criticise every government in power. This is a gross case of meddlesomeness and elderly rascality. What has soyinka done to better his environment? I challenge him to test his popularity in d next elections. Because it is in a big political office that your noble ideas can b brought to bear on the people you are fighting for, not by hiding in a "goatee barn" and making divisive comments!!!!!
SMH
Re: Soyinka Blasts Nigeria's First Lady Over Rivers Crisis by stunning4real: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2013
frankyychiji: of course! You shd blame ur father for not using condom the day u were ill-concieved.
when a fool opens his mouth u will know where to place him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigerian Police Not Closing The Illegal Jonah Jang NGF Office? / Saudi-Bound Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Sokoto / Nairaland Anambra Gubernatorial Election: Cast Your Vote Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.