Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) (37459 Views)

Transformation!!! Checkout This Before And After Picture Of These HKN Acts. / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by mukina2: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Yvonne Nelson before and after; do you recollect fond memories of childhood?

In everything that we do, there remains one constant underlying all the dynamics and activities we engage during our existence; TIME. Time is constant and influences all the decision making we do everyday. The most effect of time however is our growth with respect to it, and the changes that occur in our lives as a result.

When we look back each day, we mostly have fond memories but equally regretful memories of how things may have panned out, what we may have wanted different, ponder over decisions that impact our future, and how all the history factors into whom we have become and want to be going forward.

But with all the baggage of life, our physical outlook and the carefree nature of toddler years is something that remains cherished for the rest of our lives and Yvonne surely feels the same as she shares with us a cute picture of her tender toddler years lol.

http://www.africanmoviesnews.com/2013/07/yvonne-nelson-before-and-after-do-you-recollect-fond-memories-of-childhood/
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
first to comment. and is friday. I guess i should throw first to comment party today. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by RockMaxi: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
We all have it..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Aww cute. She reminds me of a childhood friend.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Katier00(f): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
Are u 4 real?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by effisyman: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by cnwamo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
.reserved
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
How cud a thread without any comment be on the front page
Oh! Mukina , I get it

6 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nwoka(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
This chic was fine,is fine and will remain fine...... Iyanya is just full of sh-it!... @evilmaximus

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by tpia5: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
gregtochi: How cud a thread without any comment be on the front page

because.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by alienware(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Very attractive woman.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
She look gud even when she is small
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by sobaemma(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
such a boring tread,why u showing us??so will go after her like iyanya,abeg o,na toolz waist day rain

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by adrainuche(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
Y didn't she send Iyanya ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by oluking: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
so?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by AnOlAd: 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
U put before and after picture come write long epistle... Una get time
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Krasid(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
She looked good when she was young.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nwoka: This chic was fine,is fine and will remain fine...... Iyanya is just full of sh-it!... @evilmaximus

Na only fine face we go chop ..what if her heart is not fine?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by nerodenero: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Aww cute. She reminds me of a childhood friend.
I like your handle.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by olatunjin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
She look cool while growing up,nice picture
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Jibsonified(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
AnOlAd: U put before and after picture come write long epistle... Una get time
I taya o.. and by d way na only she get cute pix?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by crazygod(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Damn... I've always been crazy about this girl. Iyanya God pass u o.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by ItsUncleDee(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
haba...u ar d egg in ma eggroll without u i am puffpuff...i hail ena o nairalanders...c her cheeeeks lik cafusa ball...me dy inside toilet dy pu.. if i hear winnn u go chop shit

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by snthesis(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
YN- dey pull traffic 0,

chei!!! her waist her waist, all they want is her waist grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by club12: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
More Beautiful at the tender age.LOBATAN!!!! chikena...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
And so what? undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
She looks like my younger sista. Nice
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by moneyhungry(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
i wish i care.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by Mayor21(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Aww cute. She reminds me of a childhood friend.
. . Tif pikin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by leonard509(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
yeah. .dats she. . .bak then. .she was my girl friend. . winkyeah. .dats she. . .bak then. .she was my girl friend. .
Re: Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) by maggio: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
preety babe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Skales, Come & Take Your Child Or You Will Regret It" - Lady Calls Out Singer / Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.