Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. (38511 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Record Label In Abuja / New Record Label In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by ProudlyTunes: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
http://ProudlyTunes.com gat you covered

Call 07037212040 for Promotions
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by ProudlyTunes: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by Kehvyngrey(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2018
Kehvyn Grey is an unsigned artiste working so hard to hit the limelight.

My first time been exposed to Kehvyn Grey was when he did Manya Refix of the best international act Wizkid & killed the song with the sauce he added to the song so I was excited to hear more from him!

Now skip a few months and here he is with a new song titled GUCCI BAG, after hearing GUCCI BAG I knew there was a gap for him in the music industry and he has never disappointed and still putting in work cause this tune - GUCCI BAG is a great piece of work and very much deserves to be in my top 3 song of the week, Link Below ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by Musiccrip: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by BenjaminHea: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jesus is sounding good and normative for the spread of messages for all individuals. Space of the world and us essay review is approved for al followers. Jesus has been an outstanding man for the world. noble is finished at him for all Christians for holy scripts and meanings for all people and humans.
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by emonkey(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Are you looking for worldwide distribution of your music? It is easier than you think and will cost you no money. Send the following information about yourself
1. Legal Name
2. E-mail address
3. Artist Website/blog (if available)
4. List Your Social Media links such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so forth
5. Biography - short details
6. Performance schedules ( if available)
7. Press releases (if available)
8. Online location of your sample tracks

Send to dude@iska.space
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by Hellrazor101: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng at low price as low as ₦3,000
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by QueenDianaSch: 4:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"
Re: How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. by lindaperryly: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria / Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. / Official Music Section Advert Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.