Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (34848 Views)

Nyanya Blast Victim, Dominic, Dies After Surgery In Abuja / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by gbadexy(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2013
deols: I hope he is not used as the collateral damage by his own people.

I remember honourable Safana died after Etteh's matter.

What a very bad way to go.
Well said.
His masters don't really send him and it would be in their favour if he were to die so as to capitalize on it to castigate amaechi and also gain public sympathy for themselves.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by fellowben(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

Nope. If he dies, his blood will be sorely on Lloyd Chinda who assaulted him repeatedly with a mace, ably assisted by a certain policeman.

It baffles me how some folks on Nairaland reason. this is why Nigerians have been decieved since 1966. Make a statement on tv or the papers or show them a video and you have succeeded in deceiving them. only a few can actually think outside the box. Cant you all see there was an attempt on chidi Lloyds life initially, which was to cause confusion by the 5 clowns in the house and achieve their impossible aim. what you all saw on the video was a reaction from a fattally wounded and battered lion. Ever heard of the FFF hormone. many would do more if in his shoes. shine your eyes. condemn mediocrity, lawlessness and undemocratic tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by koolg: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo: On a side note, I happen to know all these people. It is unbelievable to me that Martins Amaeghule and Michael Chinda who are from reputable homes could stoop so low as to involve themselves in these. I feel so disappointed. How much did Wike give them or were they forced to engage in obvious illegality?

Bipi's case is understandable that he is a street brought up that cannot even speak good English.

What a twisted reasoning all of which lack objectivity. Your disappointment should be to The rougues in your camp, chidi loyd the murderer and amechi the terrorist who supervised the battery

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by camelus: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Prof Corruption:

The whole case can be trashed in a second by invoking the principle of parliamentary immunity making the so called evidence inadmissible. Besides, the authenticity of the so called video can be contested or even questioned even though we all know actuality of the assault was unmistakable. Who would actually tender the video as exhibit-the police that's clearly a participant in the melee or the one that defence counsel would paint as incompetent? Who's the director of public prosecution in the state?

If he dies, it's in vain. He's one of the collateral damage Okupe talked about.

Funny you ! From the above summation a Honourable Member can come into the hallowed Chamber with a gun & shoot a fellow Member who dies instantly then u invoke Immunity Clause to vindicate the Perpetrator.
By and large if this Guy dies Amaechi & Co is finished politically cos its a clear murder case meanwhile saw some Nairalnders saying is 5>27 until this Man dies but God forbid,U now know that 5>27 is left for Judiciary to entertain/interpret(not Nairaland Members,Lol!) that's were Check & balances comes in.But for now i wish him speedy recovery !
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Tmum: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2013
Mogidi: What are police waiting for?
you
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by jmaine: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2013
dplomaticVal:

IF he eventually dies nthn much wil actually happen,it would be boldly proven to be an act of involuntary manslaughter ni.what are the monies there for

A lot will happen bruv cos the scores will be evened . There will be a breakdown of law and order with people having the license and excuse to go haywire .

The anti Amaechi camp in the state will now have the fodder to unleash chaos . . .

God forbid this man dies, Amaechi gragra go cool down . . .
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by obowunmi(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2013
I wished this man dead as some slowpoke deleted my post.

Looting since 1960. angry angry
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by MiloRambaldi(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2013
fellowben:

It baffles me how some folks on Nairaland reason. this is why Nigerians have been decieved since 1966. Make a statement on tv or the papers or show them a video and you have succeeded in deceiving them. only a few can actually think outside the box. Cant you all see there was an attempt on chidi Lloyds life initially, which was to cause confusion by the 5 clowns in the house and achieve their impossible aim. what you all saw on the video was a reaction from a fattally wounded and battered lion. Ever heard of the FFF hormone. many would do more if in his shoes. shine your eyes. condemn mediocrity, lawlessness and undemocratic tendencies.

It's even more baffling how you'd jump to put an assault and murder case on others with no proof they are connected to the case, while exonerating the person the whole world has seen video of committing the assault. As 'fatally wounded lion', Lloyd sure didn't move like someone injured. He ran around using the mace pummelling the man who now lies critically ill. It's all on Lloyd, whether he was fired on by hormones or crack. My bet is on crack.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by MyMouth(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Ravenwolf: Lloyd should be probably arrested for assault... i wonder what the Police is waiting for or is he a sacred Cow

so you don't kown that a member can not be arrested or prosecuted for any act committed inside the hallow cambers? inorder words, since the crime was committed on the floor of the house, no case be dat o
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by koolg: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2013
fellowben:

Maybe this sleep talking juvenile should accompany his master the wounded lion the murderer to jail or to hell when he's been sentenced to death. Whatever happened to self control when one is not been attacked
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by jamace(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Chei, these disHonorables have taken over motor touts' job. Alright now, all motor touts should move to the HOLLOW chambers with immediate alacrity. After all, tout na tout. sad
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by GoodSamaritan: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2013
This is very very good for our democracy. I love this. This is a very nice way to eliminate all the he-goats, selfish and useless animals in politics who think that minority wins election if backed up by the president.

Why threatening Lloyd with police arrest? He was only fighting for what is right, and don't forget that he swore an oath to protect and defend Nigerian constitution. So, why must he be arrested? Pls tell me

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by fellowben(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2013
koolg:

Maybe this sleep talking juvenile should accompany his master the wounded lion the murderer to jail or to hell when he's been sentenced to death. Whatever happened to self control when one is not been attacked

See who is talking about self control calling himself a juvenile, i hope the moderator is taking note. This is why i said many people will do worse given the same circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Pattey(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2013
PapaBrowne: Very sad. Look at that picture.
To think that Amaechi was present when this happened.
To think that Amaechi's security detail were involved in this.
This is murder. I actually do pity Amaechi right now. He is finished.
If it werent caught on video, it would have been easy to manipulate. Everything was caught on video.

We can call Jonathan's name, we can call patience Jonathan's name if we like. The truth is they were over 10,000 miles away when this happened. While Amaechi was right there watching and cheering on as as his supporters were attempting to murder a fellow lawmaker. The video is there for all to see.

Very sad. I pray the man survives.

Please, in which video did you see Amaechi during the entire fracas? Let alone seeing him Cheering his supporters?

I'll refrain from insulting you for now. . . #waiting for an answer devoid of standard Pro-Jonathan idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Pattey(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2013
oxford:

if i called you an idio!t, i can not be banned because in this instance it is not an insult but a befiting description. So in democracy the minority can not hold and express their opinion? And for daring to, they must be killed abi.
How some people take dey reason sef

You are the idiota! In case you're not enlightened, lemme force some wisdom down ur silly throat.

There's a difference between minority having an opinion and attempting to enforce such. And especially where there are rules of engagement, in this case; impeachment. Therefore, if they failed to adhere to the rules of engagement with respect to number needed to Carry OUT THEIR OPINION, they should have been expecting DECISIVE ACTION from the majority.

Like I'll always say, never start what you can't finish. If you're not ready to go the entire length of the journey, kuku ma start at al!!

Why not convince more members to buy into their evil agenda and stage a lawful coup?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dom(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2013
Prof Corruption:

The whole case can be trashed in a second by invoking the principle of parliamentary immunity making the so called evidence inadmissible. Besides, the authenticity of the so called video can be contested or even questioned even though we all know actuality of the assault was unmistakable. Who would actually tender the video as exhibit-the police that's clearly a participant in the melee or the one that defence counsel would paint as incompetent? Who's the director of public prosecution in the state?

If he dies, it's in vain. He's one of the collateral damage Okupe talked about.

parliamentary immunity? Thats a new one o. In what section is it contained. Or is it subsumed under diplomatic immunity and gubernatorial immunity. Kindly enlighten me. On who would tender the video in evidence, i suggest you read the amended evidence Act. You should also note that the Attorney General of the Federation has the constitutional power and right to take over the prosecution of any criminal case. the Dpp is a nobody when faced with the immense powers of the AG. Wherefore rejoice?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by pmc01(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2013
Lifeiscool: TRANSFORMATION AGENDA
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Slimchase(m): 9:56am On Jul 13, 2013
Hmmmm...... No course 4 alarm!
Anaesthetic Isoflourine in Action , he 'll soon be ☺ķªª¥.
Wishn him rapid recorvery.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by poyet(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Patience is their Jesus. One is dying for her....he has not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by McDavidTyGer(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2013
I wish I was chidi,chinda will never get away*
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
delors:
Yeah, I understand good joe, but there is still no evidence that Chinda attacked Llyod. we can't be myopic to the point of just following hearsay. If truly he was attacked, show us an evidence. Before Llyod massacred Chinda, there was no trace of blood on his outfit (watch the video na)...and if he was truly attacked and severely beaten, i don't think he would have the energy to handle that mace the way he did. Did u see the video? Did u see his energy? Did u see how he used the mace with uncommon professionalism and indefatigable energy? That guy is appealing to people's emotions because he knows the extent of the crime he committed. I bet u, if they decide to summon the Llyod guy to court or something, he would say 'When Bipi n co descended on me, they strained my arms and legs...I cannot even walk to the court right now'...but the dude had somuch strength to massacre chinda with the mace. He is a liar! A big one at that!

How did Hon. Chinda and Hon. Bipi take over the house except the use of viopence. Remember the other lawmakers were seated before Hon. Bipi took over. Also Hon. Bipi claimed to have beaten Hon. Chidi Lloyd.

Hon. Chidi Lloyd's reaction was taken too far but the actions of Hon. Bipi and Hn. China very wrong.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dolphinife: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Some people are so naïve and obsolete in thinking. For some idiots that doesn't know anything about lawmakers affairs, let me enlighten you people a little.

During patricia Etteh's era as the speaker of house of representative, she was enmeshed in a battle of over-bloated corruption. Some lawmakers attempted impeaching her. In the course of the impeachment process, fight broke out and it was free for all. A federal lawmaker who happens to be a medical doctor representing Oyo state was struck with some physical and diabolical objects. He fainted and before he got to the hospital, he died.

The incidence was shown life and direct on the various TV stations, but I know some of us are very shallow minded to remember things. The same incident repeated itself again during Bankole's era as the speaker of the house of representatives, where lawmakers experienced the highest form of street fighting in the hallow chamber. Some many lawmakers were hospitalised, but do they remove or impeach the speaker?

Final Note: whatever happen in the house, remains in the house. Nobody can sue or charge anybody to court. That's the constitution

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

It's even more baffling how you'd jump to put an assault and murder case on others with no proof they are connected to the case, while exonerating the person the whole world has seen video of committing the assault. As 'fatally wounded lion', Lloyd sure didn't move like someone injured. He ran around using the mace pummelling the man who now lies critically ill. It's all on Lloyd, whether he was fired on by hormones or crack. My bet is on crack.

These guys brought thugs into the house of assembly premises. Took over the house by violence. They used a fake MACE to impeach the house speaker.

Doesn't these make them criminals too. What kind of lawmakers take thugs into the house of assembly?
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by alonso2214(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2013
dolphinife: Some people are so naïve and obsolete in thinking. For some idiots that doesn't know anything about lawmakers affairs, let me enlighten you people a little.

During patricia Etteh's era as the speaker of house of representative, she was enmeshed in a battle of over-bloated corruption. Some lawmakers attempted impeaching her. In the course of the impeachment process, fight broke out and it was free for all. A federal lawmaker who happens to be a medical doctor representing Oyo state was struck with some physical and diabolical objects. He fainted and before he got to the hospital, he died.

The incidence was shown life and direct on the various TV stations, but I know some of us are very shallow minded to remember things. The same incident repeated itself again during Bankole's era as the speaker of the house of representatives, where lawmakers experienced the highest form of street fighting in the hallow chamber. Some many lawmakers were hospitalised, but do they remove or impeach the speaker?

Final Note: whatever happen in the house, remains in the house. Nobody can sue or charge anybody to court. That's the constitution
these is the most underlined answer so these post. Bros thanks remembering us those incidents..... Up naija
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by yeriyamaruma(f): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2013
God  pray dat Hon Micheal Chinda wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ recover from dis coma Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ђ••• And come back τ̲̅ȍ his feet IJNA and Chidi Lloyd shld ßε arrested ƒϑя manslaughter, cox his intention IS̶̲̥̅ τ̲̅ȍ kill Mr Micheal bt his plans did nt wrk out. Hon Micheal Chinda IS̶̲̥̅ a very nice man.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dom(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2013
dolphinife: Some people are so naïve and obsolete in thinking. For some idiots that doesn't know anything about lawmakers affairs, let me enlighten you people a little.

you've spoken like a layman. Now let me enlighten you a bit. The so called Parliamentary immunity only relates to what is said on the floor of the house. It does not in away extend to criminal acts of attempted murder, which are ipso facto offences against the state . i wish you could cite the relevant section of the constitution you referred to. There's a world of difference between a civil matter and a criminal matter. God forbid, but if anything happens to Chinda, it'll take the special grace of God for Lloyd not to be convicted and hanged for culpable homicide punishable with death a.k.a murder. Those talking about self defence obviously do not know that the trial court will evaluate if the retaliatory act of sustained bludgeoning with a club is commensurate with the knocks and slaps Lloyd was alleged to have received. Someone also mentioned involuntary manslaughter, but successfully wielding that as a defence would be an uphill task in the face of overwhelming damning evidence such as we have seen which has proven Lloyd's culpability beyond reasonable doubt .
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by naeto2(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2013
omarky:

I won't trade words with u cos it is very obvious u are ignorant of what democracy entails. No one is saying the minority shudnt express their opinion. They have every ryt under a stipulated contitution to do dt. 2/3 is needed to decides fate of any principal officers of the house. Are u telling me that 5lawmakers form 2/3 of 32lawmakers? Why are u thinking with ur anus? U can do better dan dis ok.

It all balls down to mathematics
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by serty1: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2013
Well ,this is law of KARMA at work ......Ameachi fought ASUU to a standstill called them names ........he only shot himself in the foot.....shikena...........
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dumodust(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2013
all i saw was someone's head being repeatedly cracked open with a mace... All u guys justifying that action and narrating an unseen prequel are the real problems of nigeria- not gej or amaechi

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2013
dumodust: all i saw was someone's head being repeatedly cracked open with a mace... All u guys justifying that action and narrating an unseen prequel are the real problems of nigeria- not gej or amaechi
You don't care that the house of assembly was taken over by 5 lawmakers using thugs. At least you saw the thugs in the house of assembly premises. You turn a blind eye to that fact and blame othersfor Nigeria's problem. Forgetting that ignoring facts crates injustice.
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by dolphinife: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2013
dumodust: all i saw was someone's head being repeatedly cracked open with a mace... All u guys justifying that action and narrating an unseen prequel are the real problems of nigeria- not gej or amaechi

What happened to the lawmaker who physically assaulted his colleague to the point of death during Patricia etteh's tenure?

What happened to those lawmakers who single-handedly beat up a man to a coma during Bankole's tenure as speaker? I tot you were alive that time?

FYI, if chinda like make he die, if he like make he no die, the truth be say nothing would happen to Chidi....mark my words
Re: Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery by Damsman10(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2013
RICHIE BOI: picture of Hon. Micheal Chinda in a coma in the hospital. make Hon. Chidi Loyd pray say that guy no die from those beating.
God punish dat heartless man ooo.
If i catch thief red handed 4 where im wan steal my new porsche gan i no fit beat am lyk dat...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.