Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy (1469 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by kinharold(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
My Daddy cares for me; that's all I care.

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by mysticgal(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
oh such a cute daddy,with a cute baby,daddy na boy abi na girl.happyi.kh relationship,he will grow to father you cheesy,you wont lack to train him/her,he/she will make you and your wifey so proud.such a pretty gift mwahhhh cool
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by EfemenaXY: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Awwww.....Cute baby! kiss kiss

@OP, that your pikin fine pass you well-well! Congratulations sha. smiley smiley
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Hummingbird: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Awww...so cute...congratulations
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by texaco1: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
congratulations grin grin grin grin grin
se d father as e dey show all him 32 grin grin grin
happiness good ooo
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by ifeegee(f): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow!!! What a bundle of joy. Congratulation.
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Adrenaline123(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
wow nice one. Congrats. I want you to name him/her Tochukwu or Oluwatobi or Itoro Obong
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by kinharold(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
I want you to name him/her Tochukwu or Oluwatobi or Itoro Obong
Thanks, it is only the Otoro Part that I dont understand.

that your pikin fine pass you well-well! Congratulations sha.

That is good news, thank God the father fine small.
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cute father and infant. The child looks like his father.congrats op.your wife nko?
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2013
Adrenaline123: wow nice one. Congrats. I want you to name him/her Tochukwu or Oluwatobi or Itoro Obong
jeeez!! Name him Toochukwu.. Thats my name..
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Linoversace: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: Cute father and infant. The child looks like his father.congrats op.your wife nko?

I don't see the resemblance. undecided

@Op
Cute baby cheesy
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2013
Congratulations bud!
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2013
Efemena_xy: Awwww.....Cute baby! kiss kiss

@OP, that your pikin fine pass you well-well! Congratulations sha. smiley smiley

grin grin grin

But

Awwwww congratulations op. Your baby is so cute kiss smiley
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by prixx: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2013
congrats.......you got a cute baby
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by juman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Congrats.
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Mamacita007(f): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by kinharold(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thank you all for your comments. I pray that God will this Sunday, extend the same blessing to those that are praying for it.
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by sheniqua: 4:01am On Jul 14, 2013
Awwwwww
Now I feel like having a baby
Cute baby cute daddy
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by obyikye(f): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2013
congrats, welcome and God bless your new born baby boy.
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by greatgod2012(f): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Adrenaline123: wow nice one. Congrats. I want you to name him/her Tochukwu or Oluwatobi or Itoro Obong

Oluwatobi........as in GREATGOD

@op, congrats, may your blessing be permanent and the great provider shall richly provide for you to take care of your baby..... Amen.
Re: A Nairalander With His New Born Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
WHY DO ALL BABIES LOOK ALOIKE AT THIS EARLY STAGE.

NICE ONE/ I JUST FEEL LIKE CARRYING HIM ON MY CHEST RIGHT NOW embarassed

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Love Story! It's Been 12 Months But It Feels Like Yesterday / How to Register Your Business Name With Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) / Why Did My Father React This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.