Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? (8029 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by desiree(f): 1:48pm On May 25, 2006
So what happens when you finally get the virgin graduate that you so much aspire to get and she turns out to be a very unadventurous bedroom partner??

I know some wives that won’t even let their husbands see them in their birthday suit not to talk of them being on top*, then you would go running to the nearest hooker you see huh!!! (You might want to re-think on that).
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by BigShishi(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2006
i know 2 virgins, thy're both 23!! one in naija nad one in London and i also know they'll keep it till they're married. Marrying a virgin as a very risky investment cos u don't know what you are getting urself into.
I'll like to marry a virgin but then i'm not sure and i also dont wanna marry a girl whose puss would have been turned into buy one get one free or pure water! grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:03pm On May 25, 2006
Big Shishi:

I'll like to marry a virgin but then i'm not sure and i also don't want to marry a girl whose puss would have been turned into buy one get one free or pure water! grin
lol, U're a funny man! cheesy cheesy whose puss innit?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by nosakhare(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2006
Hi,
i believe that any girl that goes thru the 4walls of the university and still posses her virginity deserves a medal, for resisting the strong urge to go with the flow of compus life, as regards, chasing Aristos, having numerous boy friends or just plain being lose, kudos to these ladys with virtue, though i am yet to find any, if they really exist they should be proud of themselves, its a prestigious effort, on their part, so

DivineOke
Rhodalyn
Hotstepper
if u all are being truthful then you all should be proud of urselves for not being like the other girls who dont respect their bodies, i see girls like oranges with juice in them so if a guy has used them, is like a sucked orange and i would not love to get hooke with an already sucked orange as a life partner, do u get my drift,

nice to know there are still virtous lady out there,
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Hotstepper(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2006
well I am and don't know about others, am speaking 4 maself, I have been told times without number dat am really strong 2 have resisted through high skool esp. in north america and gat one more year with uni, itz just a personal choice and if determined, nuthing would change
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2006
Of course it's possible to find!What a question?When there are virgin graduate men and I happen to be one.
The problem with most men is they've done so much dirt with women that their perception of them is completely marred n'tainted.
I have been friends with several and one major characteristic that I notice cuts across board is THEY ARE PRINCIPLED.Believe me it's not going to be easy getting them even after discovering their virgin status because they've stuck to their moral principles so long they definitely wouldn't want to lose it to just any jerk.
MARRIAGE is always their prerequisite for any bedroom antics.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
men them plenty u have just been searching in the wrong places

i have seen many and i have many as friends, infact if u want one and if i know u have of quality i could arrange one for u- quality inthe sense that u too are a virgin

but as for me i would prefer to marry a professional anyday cos i did an analysis 70% of divorce cases is due to the fact that the man taisted something different from his goody 2 shoes wife and fromthere he starts finding fault in every thing about her

cos i also know bein a virgin does not gurantee u have a clean mind sometimes it means lack of opprotunity to loose it. cool
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by kokoletz(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2006
I dnt wnt 2 react to most of d post here bt my reply to your post is like dropping a cube of sugar in d atlantic ocean d questn is, is it retrievable? You can even get one in holy land. But 4 d guys we plenty.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by manakins: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2007
Some priest/pastor is that what u are grin grin grin grin
Why preference for a graduate virgin grin grin
What is the thing about virginity and marriage
U must be of the orthrodox school angry angry
Wake up abi have u ever seen a virgin in a maternity ward?
Probably visiting smiley smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Vie(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]

ITs God's garce that keeps a woman sane enough to keep her virginity in a world where keeping it , has suddenly become a fad. Well, i know graduates who are, and as i went through university and law school as one .i guess, i can appreciate any woman who can keep it.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by chycin(f): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2007
if i may ask, why are u searching for one? hope not for rituals? any way there are lots of them out there who decided to remain faithful, if u are interested contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha!!!!! smiley
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ima1(f): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2007
chycin:

if i may ask, why are u searching for one? hope not for rituals? any way there are lots of them out there who decided to remain faithful, if u are interested contact me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha!!!!! smiley

lol hopefully not for rituals, but yeah its possible to find one,
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2007
the same asswipe that wrote this

Hello guys
I actually thot girls were sexuall objects aren't they,then what were they put here for, or what other purpose do they serve, please enlighten me, because i believe they serve one purpose and one purpose only and thats to be matrasses for us guys, my guy theres nothing special about them if u get to know them better you find out that it is a fact that they have fish size brains, and all they really posses is what they don't fail to hide and thats their ass, boobs and their hour glass shaped bodies, they are marketing their greatest and only assets

is now looking for graduate virgins.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by moondust(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2007
yes its possible, in planet pluto tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by uspry1(f): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2007
try to find a graduate virgin lady who is anti-social, shy, nerdy(bookworm, no time to talk anyone else), and strongly faithful christian. Very rare to find ones!!!

But some saint ones are not virgins, too!!! Hard to find one!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by OmoEko1(f): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2007
what do u need a Virgin Graduate for. hummmmmmmmm i smell blood money and juju shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by agnesoseka: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2007
its not abt being a grad or not, so its possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by OgaMadam(f): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2007
R u one yourself?
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by mekoyo(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2007
Its difficult but they are out there. Keep searching
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by DrDre1(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2007
It's very possible though it may be difficult
I've met some ladies that are still virgins.
They are very principled and determined to stay that way till they get married.
I really appreciate them and hold them so dear to my heart.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by hotchic1(f): 8:06pm On May 02, 2007
definitely,you can get one,we still have decent gurls in Nigeria.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by SLImbones(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2007
where u wan find graduate wey neva disvirgined Unless, you go go meet girl wey be DEEPA LIFE PERSON, make we pray say DEEPA LIFE go build school and allow fine and cute girls for there,
SLIM
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by donbomb(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2007
i dont see any reason why someone should be so keen
in marrying a virgin graduate.
ARE UR SISTERS VIRGINS?
ARE THEY MARRIED?
think again
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by IBBFan(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2007
@nosa
as a benin boy, u go gree say virgin still dey any naija uni? i advise you to face college of education for spiros who will listen to your virgin plight because the federal uni girls are already tokunbos, 2nd hands and even "accident vehicles". these days, i even fear high school girls more than the "aunties" gaan sef. my guy, just marry anyone and turn her into your baby factory, no long tin! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by uyai(f): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2007
is the starter of this thread a virgin? nonsense!

some of these naija breed guys!!!!!!!! inferiority will kill them. I'm yet to meet a guy in the states whose whole aim is to meet and marry a virgin. A guy once told me that any man who thinks this way is afraid of not being able to satisfy his woman, hence he looks for the one with a blank slate!!! but God help u if she steps out and samples the forbidden fruit
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sammy6(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2007
Them dey now
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by sssflora: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2007
o boy u be s u if u be s u den u can find ur type
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by NaijaFuss(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2007
what do you need a virgin for when you're not yourself grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Zandra1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ Uyai
I concur.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by mcube(f): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2007
i am very sure there are still lots of graduate virgins but must of them are born-again christian and muslim
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by spikedcylinder: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2007
Trust stupid Nigerian men to equate decency with virginty! Tufia! lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Lady Who Is Still A Virgin? by Olusleeky(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2007
all well said, its very possible. not all girls r spoilt mind u. i happen to av been close to lots of such girls, some we graduated togeda n some of my girl frnds who r still in scool. so guys, dont take girls to b wat they ar not, though its true dat the many bad ones disgrace the few good ones. never theless, there ar virgin, graduate, good girls out there. also they r very lovely and romantic as virginity does not determine if a girl wil b good on bed or not.

1love

odebode olumide kelvin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Vaseline Crew Come And Review This Nyansh N Boobi / This Is My Conclusion After Watching Chindinma Interview 12 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.