Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati (5034 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims) / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by MurphyInc(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Michael Jackson, Islam & the Illuminati

Salaamu alejkum wr w..I found this interesting article about Michael Jackson and Islam..Allahu alam if he became a muslim but this article is very interesting and logical..let me know what you think about it..I found it from a website..it's was posted by a member there :

yes - The secret societies have done a job well done and blamed MJ's use of prescription drugs - do they think we the public are stupid? Michael's conversion to Islam was a major threat to the NWO as he was such an influential man in the media and was making a major comeback into the scene -O2 concerts would have given a global message of islam to the world at large. the secret societies who made him could not tolerate him becoming a Muslim so he has been conveniently bumped off - remember Princess Diana? Had he remained a Christian he would have been OK but Islamic - NO WAY! Too much of a threat to the christian secret societies FBI/CIA/Mi5/6 etc. - i am a sikh so i know what i am saying - my religion is very similar to islam - belief in 1 God etc. "Truth is above everything but higher is truthful living" -Guru Granth Sahib holy book of the Sikhs - so off he went - And Prescription drugs got the blame - just read this article on David Icke's site:

Los Angeles) private and anonymous webposting. This is a media leak, one that can be verified in a few months. I found no better place than to post it up on David Icke's website because of my belief in the Illuminati and other organizations. There were other places that I had planned to try and make my news known, but due to my occupation and unfortunately, low social status in society, I am afraid to take this news somewhere else. I speak only Spanish and am an illegal immigrant in the United States. I am afraid to come forth with this news but realize I must do it with the help of my friend, who is a very good english speaker and writer who is translating for me. May God bless you.

My husband works in landscaping for a large company in Southern California's wealthiest areas. His work is mostly in large gardens that have trees and need work around securing existing trees or designs that require the replanting of mature trees. One day, he met a lady who has an important occupation in the last 9 years or so at one of the homes. She has worked in the private home of Michael Jackson which is also called, "Neverland Ranch".

In the years she has been with the household, numerous rumors have spread and the celebrity has had many functions that have taken place within those gates. I have never been told whether or not he was truly doing something that was dangerous or not to those little children, but recently, I was told about something that is making me feel very alone with my news today.

My friend, who I will call Maria shared something with me that is still shaking my nerves as I talk to you (translator) about this at this very moment. Several years ago, Maria said that Michael Jackson was going to be visiting his brother Jermaine in Arabia. She said it was an island called Bahrain and that he might be moving there permanently. She was concerned about losing her work at the time. Also, around this time, there were a lot of visits that Michael got from his agent and friends even though there was no much publicity about the event until after he was there for some days. One day, Maria and one other worker were visited by two men in suits who seemed to be like FBI men or detectives. The only thing different was that she said their shoes and things like the pens in their pockets seemed very expensive, like things you buy in Rodeo Dr.

One of them said that there was an emergency and that it was believed that Michael Jackson was feeling very ill in Bahrain. They also mentioned to them that he might be being brainwashed by the Arabs into thinking that he will also become a Musulman (Muslim). They asked me to pay close attention to him and see if he talks about it to anyone and that if he says anything like that, that she should call them and they will arrange to help him out of the situation and return to Jesus in safety. Months and years passed, but he never more than talked of it casually to people. Nothing that seemed like conviction or brainwashing.

Less than a month ago, Michael Jackson was on the phone with someone, Maria didn't say who. Michael was saying he would like to make a speech on TV about the protests in Iran. He said that he was going to pay for it himself and that he wanted a live interview with someone like Oprah if it was possible. Later that day, his press agent came over and they discussed what he planned to do. He kept saying how he felt for the Arabs and Muslims because he understood them by living amongst them. He kept saying how the government is still racist and that it was their prejudice of Iranians and their different religion that made them want to break down a running democracy in the Middle East. She said she had not seen him this emotional but as time passed by, the press agent seemed to become very upset. She said that he should think about it and that speaking for the government of Iran's sake would jeopardize his image or even bring about "more dangers" to him.

The next day, we found him unconscious and when they called 9/11, she said they were only able to get a "special paramedics" unit deployed there. Also, even though he was 4 minutes from a major hospital, they stayed surrounding him, trying to revive him for 43 minutes. She said they were all told to leave the room during this time. She obviously feels that something suspicious had taken place and that Michael Jackson may have been assassinated by the Illuminati.

The government killed him, because they knew that such a powerful guy with many fans would overthrow all them other "singers" out there sending subliminal messages. They probably poisoned him with those drugs, and wanted him dead because he was going to make a big come back, and his conversion to Islam would literally bring a big enormous change among many people and spread the "truth". These secret societies are powerful, and they know how to cover,change,twist and hide stories to make them seem "okay" on the news...when really there's more to it. Micheal Jackson was surly misunderstood in front of the camera, and they tried to make him look sooo bad...gosh all this is confusing and twisted. I do believe he was murdered. Symbolism with the #5 is a great part of this, and we lost a great man....it’s a surprise that he has to die right before his comeback. it was going to be it....too bad they got him before he could start. Just remember this world is an evil and cruel place. There are so many things being hidden in this case and they're not telling the public its truth. Basically, anyone really influential among many people in the media, and has connection to Islam, apparently has to die...its very clear, and you can’t hide from the facts; no wonder MJ'S conversion to Islam wasn't heavily publicized on American news. He knew they were going to kill him, he knew what they wanted from him. And even though they say MJ died from prescription drug abuse, I believe there's more to the story that the secret societies and govt. are related to and they're not telling the public eye. It's so sad. This world is reaching its demise in every way possible...RIP KING OF POP....and respect and love to his family.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by AbdH: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2013
Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by ceospecial(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2013
MJ? Mercy Johnson? :O
Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by deols(f): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good for him of he became a Muslim
Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by deols(f): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Good for him if he became a Muslim
Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by PhysicsMathematics(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
MurphyInc :
Michael Jackson, Islam & the Illuminati

Salaamu alejkum wr w..I found this interesting article about Michael Jackson and Islam..Allahu alam if he became a muslim but this article is very interesting and logical..let me know what you think about it..I found it from a website..it's was posted by a member there :

yes - The secret societies have done a job well done and blamed MJ's use of prescription drugs - do they think we the public are stupid? Michael's conversion to Islam was a major threat to the NWO as he was such an influential man in the media and was making a major comeback into the scene -O2 concerts would have given a global message of islam to the world at large. the secret societies who made him could not tolerate him becoming a Muslim so he has been conveniently bumped off - remember Princess Diana? Had he remained a Christian he would have been OK but Islamic - NO WAY! Too much of a threat to the christian secret societies FBI/CIA/Mi5/6 etc. - i am a sikh so i know what i am saying - my religion is very similar to islam - belief in 1 God etc. "Truth is above everything but higher is truthful living" -Guru Granth Sahib holy book of the Sikhs - so off he went - And Prescription drugs got the blame - just read this article on David Icke's site:

Los Angeles) private and anonymous webposting. This is a media leak, one that can be verified in a few months. I found no better place than to post it up on David Icke's website because of my belief in the Illuminati and other organizations. There were other places that I had planned to try and make my news known, but due to my occupation and unfortunately, low social status in society, I am afraid to take this news somewhere else. I speak only Spanish and am an illegal immigrant in the United States. I am afraid to come forth with this news but realize I must do it with the help of my friend, who is a very good english speaker and writer who is translating for me. May God bless you.

My husband works in landscaping for a large company in Southern California's wealthiest areas. His work is mostly in large gardens that have trees and need work around securing existing trees or designs that require the replanting of mature trees. One day, he met a lady who has an important occupation in the last 9 years or so at one of the homes. She has worked in the private home of Michael Jackson which is also called, "Neverland Ranch".

In the years she has been with the household, numerous rumors have spread and the celebrity has had many functions that have taken place within those gates. I have never been told whether or not he was truly doing something that was dangerous or not to those little children, but recently, I was told about something that is making me feel very alone with my news today.

My friend, who I will call Maria shared something with me that is still shaking my nerves as I talk to you (translator) about this at this very moment. Several years ago, Maria said that Michael Jackson was going to be visiting his brother Jermaine in Arabia. She said it was an island called Bahrain and that he might be moving there permanently. She was concerned about losing her work at the time. Also, around this time, there were a lot of visits that Michael got from his agent and friends even though there was no much publicity about the event until after he was there for some days. One day, Maria and one other worker were visited by two men in suits who seemed to be like FBI men or detectives. The only thing different was that she said their shoes and things like the pens in their pockets seemed very expensive, like things you buy in Rodeo Dr.

One of them said that there was an emergency and that it was believed that Michael Jackson was feeling very ill in Bahrain. They also mentioned to them that he might be being brainwashed by the Arabs into thinking that he will also become a Musulman (Muslim). They asked me to pay close attention to him and see if he talks about it to anyone and that if he says anything like that, that she should call them and they will arrange to help him out of the situation and return to Jesus in safety. Months and years passed, but he never more than talked of it casually to people. Nothing that seemed like conviction or brainwashing.

Less than a month ago, Michael Jackson was on the phone with someone, Maria didn't say who. Michael was saying he would like to make a speech on TV about the protests in Iran. He said that he was going to pay for it himself and that he wanted a live interview with someone like Oprah if it was possible. Later that day, his press agent came over and they discussed what he planned to do. He kept saying how he felt for the Arabs and Muslims because he understood them by living amongst them. He kept saying how the government is still racist and that it was their prejudice of Iranians and their different religion that made them want to break down a running democracy in the Middle East. She said she had not seen him this emotional but as time passed by, the press agent seemed to become very upset. She said that he should think about it and that speaking for the government of Iran's sake would jeopardize his image or even bring about "more dangers" to him.

The next day, we found him unconscious and when they called 9/11, she said they were only able to get a "special paramedics" unit deployed there. Also, even though he was 4 minutes from a major hospital, they stayed surrounding him, trying to revive him for 43 minutes. She said they were all told to leave the room during this time. She obviously feels that something suspicious had taken place and that Michael Jackson may have been assassinated by the Illuminati.

The government killed him, because they knew that such a powerful guy with many fans would overthrow all them other "singers" out there sending subliminal messages. They probably poisoned him with those drugs, and wanted him dead because he was going to make a big come back, and his conversion to Islam would literally bring a big enormous change among many people and spread the "truth". These secret societies are powerful, and they know how to cover,change,twist and hide stories to make them seem "okay" on the news...when really there's more to it. Micheal Jackson was surly misunderstood in front of the camera, and they tried to make him look sooo bad...gosh all this is confusing and twisted. I do believe he was murdered. Symbolism with the #5 is a great part of this, and we lost a great man....it’s a surprise that he has to die right before his comeback. it was going to be it....too bad they got him before he could start. Just remember this world is an evil and cruel place. There are so many things being hidden in this case and they're not telling the public its truth. Basically, anyone really influential among many people in the media, and has connection to Islam, apparently has to die...its very clear, and you can’t hide from the facts; no wonder MJ'S conversion to Islam wasn't heavily publicized on American news. He knew they were going to kill him, he knew what they wanted from him. And even though they say MJ died from prescription drug abuse, I believe there's more to the story that the secret societies and govt. are related to and they're not telling the public eye. It's so sad. This world is reaching its demise in every way possible...RIP KING OF POP....and respect and love to his family.

Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by lovelyS(m): 4:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Interesting
Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by OLAJADON: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Allah knows best
Re: Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati by lovelyS(m): 1:44am On Jan 08, 2016
OLAJADON:
Allah knows best

Sure

(1) (Reply)

Malcolm X: Fifty Six Years Later / Ex-muslim Tell Why They Left Islam / Islamic names for your kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.