Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Gsm In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gsm In Nigeria (818 Views)

How Can We Resolve The Problems Of Gsm In Nigeria Especially The High Cost. / Gsm In Nigeria / Tips On Use Of Gsm In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm In Nigeria by seyiyussuf(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2008
[size=8pt]INTRODUCTION

I am MUSA OLUWASEYI YUSSUF. I have been in the sales and marketing of mobile phones and services before the advent of Global Systems for Mobile telephony (GSM) in Nigeria. This will probably explains the choice of my topic.

Expectedly, I will be sharing my thoughts and ideas on this all important issue with interested readers. And also expect feedbacks from my readers. The whole idea is to exploit the possibilities available in the GSM industry in Nigeria.

I am not of the school of thought that the GSM industry is going obsolete in Nigeria. Rather, it has just started evolving. It has come with it's own ups and down. making some people "powerfully rich" and others from grace to grass.

Will it not be interesting to have discuss on this business phenomenum that has made some investors smile to the bank and, others losing their investment? Stay hooked. It will be revealing!
Re: Gsm In Nigeria by dragnet: 8:35pm On May 21, 2008
. . . . . .waiting

**at least its n0t abt 'free'
Re: Gsm In Nigeria by sect(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2008
Dragnet you never can tell
Re: Gsm In Nigeria by dragnet: 9:16pm On May 21, 2008
sect, . . . . .benefit of doubt wink
Re: Gsm In Nigeria by seyiyussuf(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2008
Nairalanders, I believe this community should be a serious business. I don't think it is for trivialities. As such I will want to emphasise that only serious minded members should check out my topics. If you have any serious business issue concerning telecom u can mail me @ musayussuf@yahoo.com. Decorum please.
Re: Gsm In Nigeria by dragnet: 2:12pm On May 22, 2008
Ok then. . . . .Apologies for clicking "ur topic"
. . . . I'm out !
Re: Gsm In Nigeria by hansibone(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2008
hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Like To Get A Uk Number With 30mins / E.tv / Mtn Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.