Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? (1211 Views)

Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Victorjoseph(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Though we all know that going to church regularly does nt grant us d visa to heaven.....nor d large population of a church cud grant us a ticket to heaven.......BUT Which church do u think has d highest attendants with gr8 zealousness to do d works of God? To me, I think it's (mff) mountain of fire..
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
Catholic church!

Ex-catholic atheists, can somebody shout HALLELUYAH! cheesy

In the name of the father, the son and the holy Ghost

1 Like

Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE CHURCH OF SATAN
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by okeyxyz(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
All these churches with huge populations CANNOT possibly be preaching the true gospel. Read your bibles; It continues to stress over and over again that the true gospel CANNOT be popular. They are churches of men, not churches of God.
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
okeyxyz: All these churches with huge populations CANNOT possibly be preaching the true gospel. Read your bibles; It continues to stress over and over again that the true gospel CANNOT be popular. They are churches of men, not churches of God.

What church do you belong to?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by italo: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
okeyxyz: All these churches with huge populations CANNOT possibly be preaching the true gospel. Read your bibles; It continues to stress over and over again that the true gospel CANNOT be popular. They are churches of men, not churches of God.

So which is preaching the true gospel?

One of the shops with small population, right?

Or two of them?

Or all of them?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by italo: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ OP,

I think Catholics are the largest in number.
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by shdemidemi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
italo: @ OP,

I Catholics are the largest in number.

I guess Christ would come for roman catholic members at rapture, you reckon?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

The pope will be the first in line. Followed by the catholic in Isreal. Nigerian catholics would be the last on the list for rapture!
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by italo: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

It is you that has said so, good teacher.
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by shdemidemi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
italo:

It is you that has said so, good teacher.

Isn't that what you love to believe?

Only If you propagate the gospel of Christ the same way you propagate or advertise your church
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by italo: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

Isn't that what you love to believe?

Only If you propagate the gospel of Christ the same way you propagate or advertise your church

Christ's Church propagates Christ's gospel. So, nothing wrong in directing people there.

Dont forget that the OP asked which Church we thought had the largest population and I gave my honest opinion. How is that advertising.

Maybe you should answer the OP ant rid your soul of the hating.
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by shdemidemi(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
italo:

Christ's Church propagates Christ's gospel. So, nothing wrong in directing people there.

Dont forget that the OP asked which Church we thought had the largest population and I gave my honest opinion. How is that advertising.

Maybe you should answer the OP ant rid your soul of the hating.

You direct people to your church by telling them to come and listen to your church fathers, was that the mandate Christ gave you as an ambassador of the kingdom of God?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by texanomaly(f): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Catholic church!

Ex-catholic atheists, can somebody shout HALLELUYAH! cheesy

In the name of the father, the son and the holy Ghost

smh...You are too much...
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by italo: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

You direct people to your church by telling them to come and listen to your church fathers, was that the mandate Christ gave you as an ambassador of the kingdom of God?

I dont have a Church, like some of you imposters pretend to do. I direct people to Christ's Church.
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
texanomaly:

smh...You are too much...
ARE YOU A WHITE WOMAN FROM TEXAS ?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by shdemidemi(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
italo:

I dont have a Church, like some of you imposters pretend to do. I direct people to Christ's Church.

Guess the rest are devil's church then?

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Are you speaking about the body of Christ or the four walls of your organisation?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by italo: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

Guess the rest are devil's church then?
Good teacher, it is thou that sayest.
shdemidemi:
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Are you speaking about the body of Christ or the four walls of your organisation?

What was Paul speaking about in 1 Tim 3:15?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by texanomaly(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: ARE YOU A WHITE WOMAN FROM TEXAS ?

No. I'm a black man from Nigeria. hehe
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
texanomaly:

No. I'm a black man from Nigeria. hehe
WELL AINT THAT SOMETHING grin
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by texanomaly(f): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: ARE YOU A WHITE WOMAN FROM TEXAS ?

yes I am a white woman from Texas

Are you a blue man from a blue world?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
texanomaly:

yes I am a white woman from Texas

Are you a blue man from a blue world?
A BLUE MAN FROM THE BLUE WORLD I AINT WHAT I AM IS A HEBREW MAN FROM ISRAEL grin grin
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by shdemidemi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
italo:
Good teacher, it is thou that sayest.

What was Paul speaking about in 1 Tim 3:15?

In your feeble mind, he was speaking about a literal pillar of a building right?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by texanomaly(f): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: A BLUE MAN FROM THE BLUE WORLD I AINT WHAT I AM IS A HEBREW MAN FROM ISRAEL grin grin

Shalom
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
texanomaly:

Shalom
SHALOM. ARE YOU MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN MAN ?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by texanomaly(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
obadiah777: SHALOM. ARE YOU MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN MAN ?

I'm not married. We are derailing. Shhhhhh
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by italo: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
shdemidemi:

In your feeble mind, he was speaking about a literal pillar of a building right?

What was he speaking about?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Victorjoseph(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
What I can say is that only God knows dos dat r doing his will as he commanded us to.....nt jux goin to church
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

The pope will be the first in line. Followed by the catholic in Isreal. Nigerian catholics would be the last on the list for rapture!
Anti Nigeria. Why will Nigeria Catholic be last to be rapture?
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mee234:
Anti Nigeria. Why will Nigeria Catholic be last to be rapture?

Dont mind me- I was just joking
Re: Which Church In Nigeria Do U Think Has D Highest Attendants???? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont mind me- I was just joking
I know.

(1) (Reply)

**MY Reply:Is It Right to Name Your Child Jesus Christ?** / Adultery:catholic Bishop Caught Dating Married Woman.kieran Conry Resigns / How A Church Building Mirraculously Moved Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.