Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies (1465 Views)

Setting Up A Cafe -advise Needed / What Business Can I Do With 100k. Pls Advise Needed Thanks. / List Of International Freight And Forwarding Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by alingo4life: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Folks i need your advice on this.I ship packages from the United States.Mostly Golf apparels,Golf gloves and golf shirts.And Global-trend network is the shipper i use in shipping to Nigeria.I mean GTN.However before my package gets to GTN Office in new-york,I have them shipped to the apartments of my American Friends in the US and they therefore do the consolidation for me and i have it shipped to GTN.I do this because GTN does not consolidate,so as to make my bills cheaper i ship to Friends apartment and then ship to GTN when am ready to move them.
However i just decided to use mail forwarding companies instead of friend's apartment.I got to know about myus.com,myamericanshipper.com,shopusashipinternational.com,shopfromamerica.com.However which of these underlisted companies do you think is the best.Which one has anybody used and can recommend for me.I have read reviews about myus.com and it seems they are the best,but i still want to consider some others.like /www.myamericanshipper.com,seems they have lots of freebies which i dont know if it's true or not..Peeps anybody that has used these Guys should please tell me their do's and don'ts..

Thanks House..

God Bless
Re: Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2013
Check out shippyme.com . they are a Nigerian owned company,sister to circuitatlantic.com which a friend of mine has used reliably
Re: Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by alingo4life: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
koonbey: Check out shippyme.com . they are a Nigerian owned company,sister to circuitatlantic.com which a friend of mine has used reliably

Thanks bro,Am checking out the website now.Would put a call across to the Nigerian Number on the Site..I think they consolidate,but i dont know if it's free.Am about checking it out.I would still want more as i dont want to put all my eggs in a basket..

Thnaks a lot

God bless
Re: Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by marrsender04: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
alingo4life:

Thanks bro,Am checking out the website now.Would put a call across to the Nigerian Number on the Site..I think they consolidate,but i dont know if it's free.Am about checking it out.I would still want more as i dont want to put all my eggs in a basket..

Thnaks a lot

God bless
ive used myus.com very well,and i paid only $10 for a $500 shippin,email me,wil teach u
Re: Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by alingo4life: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
marrsender04: ive used myus.com very well,and i paid only $10 for a $500 shippin,email me,wil teach u

Thanks for your input.Have sent you a mail.Did you get it?If not,please mail me back on ebenezerchuck@yahoo.com.

Thanks

God bless..
Re: Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by marrsender04: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
alingo4life:

Thanks for your input.Have sent you a mail.Did you get it?If not,please mail me back on ebenezerchuck@yahoo.com.

Thanks

God bless..
just emailed u now
Re: Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by alingo4life: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thanks..Have replied your mail.Looking forward to your reply
Re: Advise Needed On These Mail Forwarding Companies by emmanuel4fire: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2013
marrsender04: ive used myus.com very well,and i paid only $10 for a $500 shippin,email me,wil teach u

(1) (Reply)

What Would Billionaires Look Like Working Regular Jobs?.....with PICs / Is Newspaper Vendor The Most Annoyin Business?(pix) / Konga.com Screen Protector Broken In Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.