Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. (2101 Views)

* / Nigerians That Import Goods From Ghana / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Johniky19(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
please can somebody help me with any good USA website to import goods and also ship to nigeria or any method i can use to import from USA . Apart from this china website aliexpress dhgate and others. Cus i need a good method to import from usa. In order to buy qulity goods.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by bolly(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dear, i have a manual on this.its cost 2k,if you are interested in it call 07055896391 or 08028307092
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by r231(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by miitcash(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Johniky19: please can somebody help me with any good USA website to import goods and also ship to nigeria or any method i can use to import from USA . Apart from this china website aliexpress dhgate and others. Cus i need a good method to import from usa. In order to buy qulity goods.
if you can, reach me on 08036187267. lets start from here. feel free.i keep my words thou am not God.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Okattamgbee: 6:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Johniky19: please can somebody help me with any good USA website to import goods and also ship to nigeria or any method i can use to import from USA . Apart from this china website aliexpress dhgate and others. Cus i need a good method to import from usa. In order to buy qulity goods.
you can shop at amazon.com and any of this online procurement services would help you ship it to Nigeria www.uk2meonline.com or www.ordertonigeria.com

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Johniky19(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2013
Okattamgbee: you can shop at amazon.com and any of this online procurement services would help you ship it to Nigeria www.uk2meonline.com or www.ordertonigeria.com
k,i will check it, but i may need more help from you to explain to me on how you have make use of them.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Okattamgbee: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Johniky19: k,i will check it, but i may need more help from you to explain to me on how you have make use of them.
REVIEW THE SITE FIRST IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEM LET ME KNOW
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by globalaid(m): 4:40am On Jul 27, 2013
Am based in maryland and into exporting of goods to Nigeria and ghana. Let me know what type of goods you deal on
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by bizfield: 5:26am On Jul 27, 2013
shop @ amazon,register with myus.com and ship your consignment to your suite,myus already have your naija add and upon recieving your cargo they will notify you.You give them instruction,check them out if are not clear you reach me on 08142388615.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by digitite: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
I have a registered MyUS account i use to import. If you want it, we can discuss term of use.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by lakad4u(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2013
bolly: Dear, i have a manual on this.its cost 2k,if you are interested in it call 07055896391 or 08028307092
mey God purnish you with your fucken manuel, cant you just help your brother without collecting a dime?
Anyway, I cant blame you, I know you live on the stupid book called manual..
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Tonjeola1(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2013
bizfield: shop @ amazon,register with myus.com and ship your consignment to your suite,myus already have your naija add and upon recieving your cargo they will notify you.You give them instruction,check them out if are not clear you reach me on 08142388615.
How do myus.com charge?
can u give brief explanation?
thanks
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by falad4u200: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2013
go to this website and download an
ebook on importation and anoda real
biznez in the same folder www .
tinyurl. com / bumperkit its free of
charge, pls dnt forget to remove the
spaces in the address

my mail fgsolantechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by dombible(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
falad4u200: go to this website and download an
ebook on importation and anoda real
biznez in the same folder www .
tinyurl. com / bumperkit its free of
charge, pls dnt forget to remove the
spaces in the address

my mail fgsolantechnologies@gmail.com
i saw the mail u sent to me but i did nt see where to download the Ebooks,can u pls send the pdf ebook to me?
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by danezpee: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
I shop and buy things from US through Amazon and ebay.
Items are first shipped to my registered verified US address from where I ship them down to Nigeria.
All at very cheap rates.
We can work together as am willing to help and put you through.
You can mail me for more info:tabsnbbtechng@gmail.com
danezpee@yahoo.com
tabsnbbtech.
facebook.com/cephastabsnbbtech
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by falad4u200: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
dombible: i saw the mail u sent to me but i did nt see where to download the Ebooks,can u pls send the pdf ebook to me?

go to this site and click download file www . tinyurl . com/bumperkit

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Johniky19(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2013
I really appericate all of you for your good explanation in helping me out on this import biz.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Johniky19(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2013
Okattamgbee: REVIEW THE SITE FIRST IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEM LET ME KNOW
i have review the site very well. is nice. I hope they are 100% good.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Johniky19(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2013
globalaid: Am based in maryland and into exporting of goods to Nigeria and ghana. Let me know what type of goods you deal on
electrionic technology like phone,tablet, laptos and others.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Johniky19(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
lakad4u: mey God purnish you with your fucken manuel, cant you just help your brother without collecting a dime?
Anyway, I cant blame you, I know you live on the stupid book called manual..
people always need money in everytin.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Johniky19(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2013
danezpee: I shop and buy things from US through Amazon and ebay.
Items are first shipped to my registered verified US address from where I ship them down to Nigeria.
All at very cheap rates.
We can work together as am willing to help and put you through.
You can mail me for more info:tabsnbbtechng@gmail.com
danezpee@yahoo.com
tabsnbbtech.
facebook.com/cephastabsnbbtech
how do you register the usa address you use to do biz.
Re: Please I Need A Good Method To Import Goods From USA Or Their Website. by Okattamgbee: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Johniky19: i have review the site very well. is nice. I hope they are 100% good.
sure they are good.

(1) (Reply)

How Weak Naira Versus Dollar Affects Your Money / Buy And Sell Your Verified Naija Adsense Account To Me / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.