Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics (1631 Views)

Flashback To 2003....Digest it and then Fast Forward to 2014 / Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka / Assasination Attempt On Wole Soyinka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20100113040326zg/nigeria-watch/thousands-join-soyinka-falana-bakare-galadima-asemota-others-in-march-on-abuja/

Leading the group of thousands of protesters who took to the streets, Soyinka said that most Nigerians had been sleeping while some cabal had been holding the nation to ransom at the detriment of over 140 million Nigerians.

The Nobel literature prize winner conceded that since the absence of the president, members of the National Assembly, the senators in particular, had not been up and doing in administering the legislative functions they were elected to perform.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/02/yaradua-soyinka-others-give-fec-10-day-ultimatum/

THE Save Nigeria Group, SNG, has faulted the National Assembly’s resolutions empowering Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan as Acting President. The group has also given the Federal Executive Council a 10-day notice to declare President Umaru Yar’Adua physically incapacitated.
In a statement made available to Vanguard, yesterday, the group alleged that the resolutions of the National Assembly were constitutionally-flawed in that they relied on a BBC interview as the President's transmission of his medical vacation.
Fear Shonekan’s treatment for Jonathan
Noting that the resolutions could be used to destabilise the nation's democracy in the same way the late General Sani Abacha uprooted the Chief Ernest Shonekan’s Interim National Government, the Save Nigeria Group called on the council of ministers to trigger Section 144 of the 1999 Constitution to properly position Jonathan as President.
SNG's position was articulated in conjunction with Nobel laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka. The group’s statement was endorsed by Head of Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare; Mr. Solomon Asemota, SAN, ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Lieutenant-General Alani Akinrinade, rtd; chieftain of Afenifere Renewal Group, Yinka Odumakin; Hon. Uche Onyeogocha and Malam Salihu Lukman.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2013

[img]http://3.bp..com/_ukqwa9IFmR4/TS7lw0OhhLI/AAAAAAAAAY4/uCTP50H43KM/s400/tunde_bakare_LLB_785871466.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]Above shows the picture of Soyinka and Bakare marching in the streets of Abuja to free Retardeen Jonathan from the apron strings of Turai while most of Jonathans new friends were silent[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by PapaBrowne(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo, all this attempt to get Soyinka to help cover up for the brutal attempted murder of a fellow House member in the presence of the Governor wouldn't save nothing. Soyinka or not, a grevious act was committed and we all saw it on camera.

Lets stop all these nonsense propaganda. Its becoming disgusting. The idea is to distract from Amaechi by making it appear like Soyinka and the presidency are fighting.

Soyinka messed up by defending the indefensible. Nobody would watch that video of Amaechi's men trying to kill a fellow house member and lend his very respectable name to that kind of act. In all sincerity, Soyinka didn't watch that video before going to press and he would right now be very ashamed of making the statement he made.

2 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Garrithe1st: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Where was Madam Umblerra when men were fighting for her mumu husband??

Why didn't she ask her media aide to address the press at that time??

SenseleSs illiterate woman!!

cool. cool.

7 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
PapaBrowne: Abagworo, all this attempt to get Soyinka to help cover up for the brutal attempted murder of a fellow House member in the presence of the Governor wouldn't save nothing. Soyinka or not, a grevious act was committed and we all saw it on camera.

Lets stop all these nonsense propaganda. Its becoming disgusting. The idea is to distract from Amaechi by making it appear like Soyinka and the presidency are fighting.

It is none of my business whatever happened in the house but I belong to the class of humans that believe in justice. Soyinka and other detribalized Nigerians fought hard for Jonathan to ascend the Presidency but today many of Jonathan's supporters are making it seem like North and West are against Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo:

It is none of my business whatever happened in the house but I belong to the class of humans that believe in justice. Soyinka and other detribalized Nigerians fought hard for Jonathan to ascend the Presidency but today many of Jonathan's supporters are making it seem like North and West are against Jonathan.

Where were these Jonathans supporters when Soyinka and Bakare were fighting for Jonathans mandate?

3 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by atlwireles: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Where were these Jonathans supporters when Soyinka and Bakare were fighting for Jonathans mandate?

They were in the senate working with David mark to bring up the resolution and counting votes that actually mattered.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
atlwireles:

They were in the senate working with David mark to bring up the resolution and counting votes that actually mattered.

Oh this liar is back. The one who told us Germans dont insult their leaders or are you not the one who fled after you were shown evidence?

Mind telling us those who in the senate were working to bring whatever resolutions

2 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by PapaBrowne(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo:

But why should we decieve ourselves na? Who are the main opposers of Jonathan today. Many of the people you say fought hard for Jonathan during the cabal saga did so because they taught he was weak and wouldn't have the guts to contest afterwards.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
PapaBrowne:

But why should we decieve ourselves na? Who are the main opposers of Jonathan today. Many of the people you say fought hard for Jonathan during the cabal saga did so because they taught he was weak and wouldn't have the guts to contest afterwards.

So the main opposers of Jonathan today were the main people who supported him in his trying times

While his new supporters were the ones who were on the fence during his travails in Turais kitchen

2 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by atlwireles: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Oh this liar is back. The one who told us Germans dont insult their leaders or are you not the one who fled after you were shown evidence?

Mind telling us those who in the senate were working to bring whatever resolutions

My friend keep your insult to yourself. Start by showing us, the way you insult your father in the village.
All your noise did not move a needle in Abuja. Not everybody needs to be loquacious as your noise making people to get things done. Your empty boasting never scores point anywhere in this country.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by dayokanu(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
atlwireles:

My friend keep your insult to yourself. Start by using me the way you insult your father in the village.

Now its fathers abuse since you have been found out to be a shameless liar as usual. I bet you are as empty as the rest of them

2 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Pataki: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Jonathan has opposers all across the nation. Please don't play this deceitful game. Why would the wife of a President vacate Aso Rock for 11 days, head down to the South-south and constitute herself as a national nuisance there?

4 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
PapaBrowne: Lets stop all these nonsense propaganda. Its becoming disgusting. The idea is to distract from Amaechi by making it appear like Soyinka and the presidency are fighting.

Exactly. The presidency has distanced itself from the chaos in Rivers state but some idiots are hellbent on laying the blame on GEJ.
@OP
Soyinka has no quabbles with Jonathan. You're the person making this nonsense up. Get a life
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by atlwireles: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Now its fathers abuse since you have been found out to be a shameless liar as usual. I bet you are as empty as the rest of them

shameless two faced liars are left to breeds like you in Nigeria. We know you people from Sokoto to badagry.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
atlwireles:

shameless two faced liars are left to breeds like you in Nigeria. We know you people from Sokoto to badagry.

Why wont you know them are they not the ones who informed you that Germans dont insult their president. Bloody liar or simple minded ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by atlwireles: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Why wont you know them are they not the ones who informed you that Germans dont insult their president. Bloody liar or simple minded ignoramus

Look at this dip stick. My friend look for mia kaya to trade words with. No basket for rotten mangoes.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
atlwireles:

Look at this dip stick. My friend look for mia kaya to trade words with. No basket for rotten mangoes.

I'm sure you are a product of @nal sex thats why you can hop all over threads to lie shamelessly

why are you so frustrated and bellyaching? appendix or menstrual cramps? if my words hurt you so bad you can take a cold shower on a transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by tsalam: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2013
wireless ain't gat working wires in his brain.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Katsumoto: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2013
Poverty and tribal sentiments sure makes many Nigerians to appear moronic. Now that GEJ is in power, many dolts, who didn't put their lives on the line, are insulting Soyinka who put has put his life on the line several times.

3 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Katsumoto: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2013
atlwireles:

What votes are you referring to? What resolution was Mark working on? If Mark and his fellow senators did their job, SNG wouldn't have been born.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by jaymichael(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2013
Abagworo:

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by fkaz(m): 1:26am On Jul 14, 2013
Ungrateful drunkard
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2013
dayokanu:

They were in the creek.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Awake9ja(m): 3:27am On Jul 14, 2013
Akunyili Opens Up On Memo To Fec by mekuszyx: 2:47am On Feb 08, 2010

If I die I die: Dora Akunyili, the woman that sacked the president, opens up on Yar’Adua memo
By Pade Olapuju padepoju@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

When Information and Communications Minister, Prof Dora Akunyili, presented her memorandum asking her colleagues to wake up to their responsibility to the Nigerian nation, tempers flared and voices were raised. Some of the ministers rose from their seats so their voices would carry in the chambers of the Executive Council of the Federation (EXCOF). Some rained insults on her. A few asked her if she had weighed the risks of her presenting such a position paper.

Akunyili

advertisement

There were also threats of sack from those who felt Akunyili should not continue to stay in council after submitting such a strong-worded memo.

Sunday Sun findings showed that the memorandum took the ministers by surprise and if the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Yayale Ahmed, had not had the presence of mind to ask for the copies already in the hands of the members, it would have been difficult to calm frayed nerves at the meeting.

There were 42 copies of the document with all of the members but when the ministers were told to return them, the SGF discovered that three copies were missing. It took another round of search and persuasion before the missing copies were retrieved.

According to one of the ministers sympathetic to Akunyili’s stand, “I salute Dora’s courage because it takes courage to look your boss in the eye and ask him to step down for his deputy. Many of us are also not comfortable with the way things have gone in the country these past two months, which is why we are supporting her.”

A source at the meeting also told Sunday Sun that the memo took the ministers by surprise.

“We all thought it was just another presentation from her ministry until she started reading. You should have seen the faces of some of the ministers. They shouted, hurled insults at her and some pointedly told her her days were numbered in the council. They asked her if she had weighed the risks of her action. It was really a hot session.

“The meeting ended formally around noon but when I sent one of my aides to the Villa around 4 o’clock later that day, he told me some of the rattled members were still cooped up in a meeting, trying to figure out their next line of action,” the source revealed.

After the meeting ended, ministers were seen standing in groups discussing the memo, most wearing frowns on their faces.

But another minister angrily told this reporter when asked if he thought Akunyili was sincere or grandstanding: “What does it matter now if she is grandstanding? She has boldly stood her ground. Let others also boldly step out and grandstand. All I know is that four Katsina boys cannot continue to hold this nation to ransom.”

Why I did not tell Jonathan - Akunyili

Getting Prof Akunyili to speak on why she seized the EXCOF by the jugular last Wednesday was like trying to squeeze water out of a stone. But after a lot of persuasion, the protagonist agreed to speak with Sunday Sun for a few minutes, with a promise to speak more elaborately on all the issues later.

What prompted the bombshell you dropped on the Executive Council of the Federation on Wednesday?

Let’s just say I got tired of the whole thing. It just got too much for my mind. I could no longer live with myself. I was not sleeping well. I was depressed. My husband thought it was malaria but I knew it was not. I went for tests and nothing was found. I simply knew I could not continue to live a lie. On Tuesday night, I could not sleep at all and I spent half the night praying. That was when I decided to do the memo. I wrote and typed it myself. I only told my Assistants and Special Adviser on Wednesday.

What was their reaction?

Naturally, they thought it was too loaded, too much. They wanted me to tone it down. They were worried about something happening to me but I was resolute. I told them ‘if I die, I die.’ I was not afraid. I know that God who protected me through all my battles in NAFDAC is still alive.

Did you tell the Vice President?

No, I did not tell the VP. I felt he would discourage me if I told him what I wanted to do. I did not tell anybody. It was just a burden I wanted to do something about. It was my burden, my decision. While I was praying on Tuesday night, I remembered one sermon given by one bishop. He said, all the time people were screaming ‘crucify him, crucify him’ at Jesus Christ, nobody spoke up for Jesus. If one person had had the courage to say ‘no, Jesus does not deserve to die,’ perhaps he would not have been crucified. Maybe if someone had mustered the courage to speak up for Jesus, the course of history would have changed. But no, everybody joined the multitude to do evil. Remembering that sermon was instructive. I had to stand even if I was standing alone.

Did you at any point in time try to reason with your colleagues in the cabinet, convince them to join your stand?

Oh yes, I did. About four weeks ago, I tried to talk to some ministers but I did not get any encouragement.

What was the reaction of the ministers when you presented that memo?

I’m sure you can imagine it. Everybody voiced his opinion. Tempers rose but I was not bothered. I am happy with myself. I feel good. I feel like a heavy load has been lifted off my chest. That night I slept well.

Now that you have submitted the memo at the council secretariat, what should we expect next?

I am hopeful that the letter transferring power to Dr Goodluck Jonathan would finally arrive so that the tension in the country can be doused. I also expect that when President Yar’Adua returns, he will take over. The VP cannot stop him from returning to his office. It is not possible. Let me also state clearly that nobody wants Mr President dead. No child of God will wish a fellow human being dead. I don’t want my boss to die. Only evil people want him to die. He will return. So all this tension in the country is unnecessary. We all know what is right and that is what we should do.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Awake9ja(m): 3:36am On Jul 14, 2013
the truth remains that SNG tried for GEJ but the main person that strikes the blow that kills the giant is Professor Dora Akunyili,

she even pays for it heavily, starting from ministerial screening to resigning as a FEC member.
you see the picture very well, how many of SNG members has any attack on them after their protest.
they have nothing to loose that is why their contribution is so little in making GEJ president.

SAUL took the Israel to war front against philistians but it took David to deliver the victory so the credit goes to David.

modecaia engineered queen esther into taking steps to liberate the Jews and she did so the victory belongs to Queen Esther not modecaia.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Awake9ja(m): 3:39am On Jul 14, 2013
if there is any person or group to receive reward of making GEJ president its that iron woman "Dora Akunyili"

she is not from my tribe nor state but I point at truth whenever I see one.

I don't deny the fact that SNG didn't make an impact but she "Dora" get the job done.

WE even found out later that most of the SNG was into the protest for a political reasons(TUNDE BAKARE etc).

so let us give honor to whom honor is due,
some people deserves a hand shake while some deserves I big PRIZE.
A hand shake is a sign of appreciation and a Prize is a sign of REWARD.
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Awake9ja(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2013
Dora Akunyili: ‘God is in this with me’
By SHOLA OSHUNKEYE

On February 3, this year, at the peak of the controversy over the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua’s actual state of health, a needless controversy that almost drove the nation to the brink, Akunyili presented a memo to the Federal Executive Council, FEC, asking the council to square up to the reality of the ailing President’s dilemma and transmit a letter to the National Assembly for a smooth transition.

Although her memo shocked, awed and tore the federal cabinet apart, it provided the impetus for the flat-footed National Assembly to recognize Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, then Vice President, to assume duties as Acting President in Yar’Adua’s stead. The ‘shock-and-awe’ memo created a few enemies for Akunyili but further endeared her to majority of Nigerians who saw her as an embodiment of courage.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/26/512.html
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Sloan: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2013
PapaBrowne: Abagworo, all this attempt to get Soyinka to help cover up for the brutal attempted murder of a fellow House member in the presence of the Governor wouldn't save nothing. Soyinka or not, a grevious act was committed and we all saw it on camera.

Soyinka messed up by defending the indefensible. Nobody would watch that video of Amaechi's men trying to kill a fellow house member and lend his very respectable name to that kind of act. In all sincerity, Soyinka didn't watch that video before going to press and he would right now be very ashamed of making the statement he made.

Like the other poster said, it is about pointing out the "RIGHT" thing to do! If you are vexed that someone's skull was crushed or split by the axe of a mace, well your retardeen president is the puppeteer of the commissioner of police, Mbu, the man who provided security for the initial kangaroo impeachment and beating of others. Well, as your retardeen to do his job and enforce the law by moving the right apparatus of State. The concern here, however, is bigger than that: TELLING & REMINDING YOU THAT YOU WOULD HAVE NO RETARDEEN GEJ TO DEFEND TODAY WITHOUT PROF. SOYINKA, BAKARE, FALANA, EVEN OBASANJO, SNG, SAHARAREPORTERS! It was the Western Yorubas that are now the "enemies of your retardeen" that saved him from being a houseboy when even the useless Andoakaa says shut up, retardeen must say yes sir! There's no one from your so called SS or SE, otherwise show convincing evidence of their efforts. For example, start by matching post for post, picture for picture, person for person to show that you or any other people were MOSTLY responsible for doing the "right" thing until the retardeen and his hippopotamus wife were able to become "first" anything!
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 14, 2013
Awake9ja: if there is any person or group to receive reward of making GEJ president its that iron woman "Dora Akunyili"

she is not from my tribe nor state but I point at truth whenever I see one.

Stop lying, cos you think people here can't see through your lies?

I don't deny the fact that SNG didn't make an impact but she "Dora" get the job done.

WE even found out later that most of the SNG was into the protest for a political reasons(TUNDE BAKARE etc).

Political reasons? I guess lying is embedded genetically in you. But then, what was ojukwu(your leader) saying when others were fighting to make jonathan president? He was here busy asking you to vote for IBB against jonathan.

Our own Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
Ojukwu is in the news again. This time he is asking the Igbo
to support IBB for his presidential ambition in 2011.
His
reason: IBB was the president who released all his fathers’
property seized during the civil war and kept by the federal
government for 23 years after the war. As I write this Ikemba
Nnewi is deploying foot soldiers to all nooks and crannies of
Igboland to campaign for IBB

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb

so let us give honor to whom honor is due,
some people deserves a hand shake while some deserves I big PRIZE.

Honor to a woman that was cooking for turai and was busy telling us that yar adua is doing fine in saudi? She even lied that he was working out and watching EPL matches.

She did. She called him cabal and called all his people cabal, in spite of the fact that she was also around him before. She is
now exonerating herself, making it look as if those people are so
bad and that she is the only good person and saint. I am telling
you, she used to sit on the floor in front of the First Lady. She
can deny it now because things have changed

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/generaltopics/why-i-didn’t-want-akunyili-as-minister-—-senator-kanti-bello/

Typical opportunistic parasite ditching her host(yar dua) to jonathan when the ship starts to sink.But heck, she couldn't look at jonathan for long before ditching him to APGA. "Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it"

A hand shake is a sign of appreciation and a Prize is a sign of REWARD.

3 Likes

Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Clerverly: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Still On Wole Soyinka-flashback To 2010 Politics by Gbawe: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2013
@Abagworo. Nice thread.

@Post.

I see the usual unrepentant 'Ostrich' ethnic jingoist are here with their ethnocentric reasoning that makes no sense to the rest of the world. It is always that the SW and the North "hate GEJ" never about looking at th utterly reprehensible actions of GEJ that has made him unpopular worldwide. Is David Cameron Yoruba? Is Obama Hausa/Fulani? What of the Ghanaian Prof who wrote the article below? Is he married to a Hausa woman with a Yoruba woman as second wife?

http://saharareporters.com/article/nigerians-are-battered-souls-broken-spirits-professor-ayittey

Mr Ayittey had also lambasted GEJ for “impatiently” indicating that he would not declare his assets.
He had ended his criticism with a call on Nigerians to rid themselves of GEJ as soon as possible.
But these criticisms did not go down well with some Nigerians, who took to twitter to criticise the Prof and urged him to focus on Ghana’s own problems.

However, In a calm and measured response, Prof Ayittey called on Nigerians to look beyond tribe and religion in analysing socio-policio-economic issues.

He said his criticism of GEJ aimed at helping the Nigeria identify its flaws, and exposing the Nigerian people to new or alternative perspectives.

The Economist underscored the need for Nigerians to be amenable to criticisms and new ideas, adding that outsiders were sometimes in a better position to offer criticism or advice.

If anything, the part in bold above, from an excerpt of the original article, speak to the ethnic jingoist here who run around saying others "hate" GEJ without realising that they are the ones who support him blindly and and are , because of ethnocentric bias, unable to discern his very dangerous actions and inactions the entire world, at least reasonable folks, see clearly and acknowledge as dangerous for Nigeria. This is why GEJ is disdained universally while his support base today consist of clannishly myopic elements who will blame everything and everyone rather than take an honest look at the very flawed, very corrupt and very inept character they worship like a messiah.

Guys check out the thread below and what it reveals. Can any reasonable person , due to GEJ's action, not see why our President is universally despised . Just take a look objectively even if not into politics and make up your mind whether those saying only the SW and the North "hate" GEJ are not repellent bigots. They will not turn up on the thread below to discuss the reprehensible and insane action of their messiah. When such is then criticised they will say "Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas hate GEJ" without realising they are the only ones displaying ugly bias and open prejudice:

https://www.nairaland.com/1359430/rising-oil-theft-why-tompolo#16810634

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Reps Votes For LG Autonomy, Rejects Immunity For President And Govs, / Breaking News: Labour Party, NCP, 2 Others Form Alliance For 2015 Elections / All Amaechi's Doctors Are Psychiatrists-austin Opara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.