Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. - Forum Games (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. (50891 Views)

Girls Night In; No Boys Allowed (Peeping is allowed sha) / Chamotex's Lounge: Ladies Come In For A Stimulating Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Work is very essential my gee.

It's good to have you back.

The Lounge has been empty these days
Meanwhle...

Knack me Moet make I take chase this cold comot.

Thanks man
Glad to be back

Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by StubbornGENIUS: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good to have you back Bartork.I guess we'll be seeing you mainly on weekends
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Good to have you back Bartork.I guess we'll be seeing you mainly on weekends

Am trying catch up

Works growing

Lock down pilled stuffs up
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bartork:

Am trying catch up

Works growing

Lock down pilled stuffs up

Hope there will be an after party here on Saturday
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Hope there will be an after party here on Saturday

Certainly

There would be

We would celebrate the winners and encourage the loosers

Some fans have seen it red lately

I didn't mention any club ooo
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2020
HELLO GUYS
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2020
1bunne4lif:
HELLO GUYS

Wait till evening.

Guys can't be getting high so early
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by StubbornGENIUS: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Wait till evening.

I don't mind getting high oo.This weather is sth else.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Galactico4ever(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
This club is dry.wetin happen?
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Wait till evening.
NO NOISE! I'M MEDITATING
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Galactico4ever:
This club is dry.wetin happen?

Boss
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
1bunne4lif:
NO NOISE! I'M MEDITATING

Go to the temple ooo
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Tonight is the night
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by StubbornGENIUS: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

Tonight is the night
Will you be part of the games tonight?
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Bartork:

Go to the temple ooo
NO BE ONLY TEMPLE, NA MOUNTAIN

1 Like

Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2020
1bunne4lif:
NO NOISE! I'M MEDITATING
Meditating for bar, e b like say this guy wan drag Highness with most high grin
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Man mi, no b lie oh,
3 days rain here.
Started from 5 pm to 4 am

Luckily for me sha, one prospective, tel me say make I open room around 3am receive body heat,

That was out of the blue, I grab am with double hand and double leg, am still thinking it was a dream
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by StubbornGENIUS: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Man mi, no b lie oh,
3 days rain here.
Started from 5 pm to 4 am

Luckily for me sha, one prospective, tel me say make I open room around 3am receive body heat,

That was out of the blue, I grab am with double hand and double leg, am still thinking it was a dream
Lol.Better stop dreaming.It's the rainy season so let's enjoy the chilling and the cold.How are you holding up sir?(with regards to your phone and laptop).
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lol.Better stop dreaming.It's the rainy season so let's enjoy the chilling and the cold.How are you holding up sir?(with regards to your phone and laptop).

Couldn't believe my eye sha.
See luck.

I think the WSOD is a flex problem.
No one is going to town yet.

Phone screen will wait till intl border opens.

Using one of my smallies phone to browse, till I leave this bush.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by StubbornGENIUS: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Couldn't believe my eye sha.
See luck.

I think the WSOD is a flex problem.
No one is going to town yet.

Phone screen will wait till intl border opens.

Using one of my smallies phone to browse, till I leave this bush.
Alrighty then.Beware of wild animals and bush dwelling cannibals grin
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
1bunne4lif:
NO BE ONLY TEMPLE, NA MOUNTAIN

Anyone you choose I gree
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by StubbornGENIUS: 12:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Please lower the AC, am freezing.Barman please get me a warm fruit wine and tell the aboki to get my suya ready.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Please lower the AC, am freezing.Barman please get me a warm fruit wine and tell the aboki to get my suya ready.

No vex

I went out to fix some stuffs and had a flat tire

I'll treat you to specials tonight

On the house
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by StubbornGENIUS: 1:37am On Jul 21, 2020
This Lounge is getting rusty.
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
1bunne4lif:
HELLO GUYS
Hi
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dew04:
Hi

Are you back male(s)

How are you doing today
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Galactico4ever
Bantino
ABCthingx
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
Ugaboy

How una dey
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Are you back male(s)
How are you doing today
Am I a male? Nope! Curiousity lead me here. I want to listen to the locker room boys talk. grin
Great. How about you?
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dew04:
Am I a male? Nope!
Curiousity lead me here. I want to listen to the locker room boys talk. grin

Great. How about you?

Welcome to the boys corner

We will host you tomorrow evening

You'll listen to us all talk.

Day has been great

Thanks

What's your brand
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bartork:

Welcome to the boys corner
thank you!

We will host you tomorrow evening
I hope there would be refreshments?

You'll listen to us all talk.
Yey! Reveal all 'em boy secrets.

Day has been great

Thanks
welcome. smiley

What's your brand
...um...pardon my ignorance, but what kind of brand are you referring to? embarassed
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dew04:

...um...pardon my ignorance, but what kind of brand are you referring to? embarassed

Any drink of your choice we have top quality straight from the brew
Re: ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. by Bartork(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dew04:

Yey! Reveal all 'em boy secrets.[

You wish grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 / When Last Did You? / The Last Person To Post Here Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.