Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes (16029 Views)

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by jhydebaba(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2013
CEO_PetMata: boss abeg no vex oh. I dey para. These ppl na bastards. Justwise na em go die first cos na enemy of progress. Evil moderators.
It is well with you oh!

Please, be careful what you wish others. I no fit shout oh!
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Lordave: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2013
jhydebaba: MUSTAPHA for PRESIDENT 2015
under which political party?
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by HOMF: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2013
i personally have forgiven u bcus am a christian.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by myners007: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2013
MUSTAPHA NAIJA DAREST DEVIL NOW CLAIMING TO BE A VICTIM.MUSTAPHA,NIGERIANS STILL REMEMBER D HAVOC U WREAK DURING D DARK REGIME OF D DARK GOOGLED GENERAL. WE VE NT FORGIVEN U
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2013
GEJ in action, i bet u guys that Al-mustafa wil pay a visit to GEJ once he comes bk 4rm china, dat way the north wil be thorn apart coz sincerely Al mustafa luvd by lots of kano and northern pple wil drum support 4 GEJ cm 2015, believe it or not GEJ z a tactical politician, he could av blocked this man's freedom but he saw d advantages of gvn him freedom and he took it... The likes of OBJ,ATIKU,IBB,TY DANJUMA etc wil av sleepless nites coz of this freed man. Ride on GEJ.....2019
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by NotNairalandi(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2013
Mustafa I follow cage you? grin

1 Like

Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by greaterlove(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
domcarez: GEJ in action, i bet u guys that Al-mustafa wil pay a visit to GEJ once he comes bk 4rm china, dat way the north wil be thorn apart coz sincerely Al mustafa luvd by lots of kano and northern pple wil drum support 4 GEJ cm 2015, believe it or not GEJ z a tactical politician, he could av blocked this man's freedom but he saw d advantages of gvn him freedom and he took it... The likes of OBJ,ATIKU,IBB,TY DANJUMA etc wil av sleepless nites coz of this freed man. Ride on GEJ.....2019
Don't you guys ever get tired? Must everything be connected to GEJ?
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Wsdm: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
youngay: easy today na sunday
... And fasting(Ramadan) too. No insult except you don't believe in the too ways.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Blessmira: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Who ar d foes
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by samphem(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
This man supposed to forget in prison is among the cog wheel in nigerian.all our judges you are evil perpetrator and God will reward you all.obasanjo u av to be vigilant so dat u will not visit prison again,this man will be a leader of boko haram now or assersin
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
greaterlove: Don't you guys ever get tired? Must everything be connected to GEJ?
mr man,common sense should tell u that OBJ blocked the man's freedom during his tenure in order nt to upset his yoruba tribe,if u must knw GEJ allowed justice to prevail and mind u the judgement was in an ACN controlled state...get that into ur thick skull
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by fkaz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
domcarez: GEJ in action, i bet u guys that Al-mustafa wil pay a visit to GEJ once he comes bk 4rm china, dat way the north wil be thorn apart coz sincerely Al mustafa luvd by lots of kano and northern pple wil drum support 4 GEJ cm 2015, believe it or not GEJ z a tactical politician, he could av blocked this man's freedom but he saw d advantages of gvn him freedom and he took it... The likes of OBJ,ATIKU,IBB,TY DANJUMA etc wil av sleepless nites coz of this freed man. Ride on GEJ.....2019

Dream on

You should have know the relation between Abacha family and Gej by now. They don't have anything 2geda, so don't expect mustapha, He is too loyal to that family.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by mekzone: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
I guess he will now help the police find Mrs Abiola's murderers.....?
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by farmer99: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
HOMF: i personally have forgiven u bcus am a christian.
dnt decieve urself.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by kliq(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
emmydee: If really Al-Mustapha was not found guilty, d man shld just b left alone. He's still a Major.He is a very disciplined soldier.if he was that ambitious,he would have taken over after Abacha's death.But,how can he go back to d Army when those in leadership there now were his juniors?
He was loyal to his Boss;a soulja's story...wish all d best

1 Like

Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by teoo: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=deor03]He will be promoted to Lt. Col and retired[/quote.Lieutenant Col is too small. By now he shud b a Maj.Gen or a Lieutenant Gen.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by betrani(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lordave: under which political party?
Stop asking that kind of question! We live in a funny country!
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
I had thatPrisoners turn President in Nigeria. 2015 Presidential Candidate need to forgive his haters.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by emilesluvgmail(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Na so it time fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ peace to reign AL-mustapha i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ free let us all accept d fact A̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ move on wat gone B must B it C̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ neva B change,  support any leader dat i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ ready to bring joy to d poor people of nigerirn let d space btw d poor A̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ d reach b limited cos it too much, if almustapha will fight all dis our greedy politician A̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ bring dem to book  support. Long live AL_mustapha lng live federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by jhydebaba(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lordave: under which political party?
Prisoners Democratic Party.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
With the way Nigeria is going, I smell two things.. The bloodiest coup of all or a very violent civil war.. Pray it doesn't happen sha but that's the truth
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Sike(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Did Mustapha has a choice?
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by owie05(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Al-mustapha 4 2015 Kano State unda CPC.last 2 Comment.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by owie05(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
[url][/url][color=#000000][/color] tongue
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by bellamy27: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
Free at last.God knows best.KANO is the place 2 be.on the last day,the truth will be unveiled
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by wengerjay(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Acquiting Al-mustapha of his murder case may be one of the conditions given the fg by the boko haram in order to cease fire.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by kinguwem: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Major Al-Mustapha aquitted & discharged. Who killed Kudirat Abiola?
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Message to Mukina
#Free Abu Mikey
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
zebudaya: “I am still a major in the Nigerian Army, and cannot be dragged into politics especially since I have been out for so long. I don’t think of politics, my major preoccupation now is how to reunite with my profession.”

---This is what Obasanjo and co. have been scared of, Al Mustapha coming back to the military and overthrowing an elected government. He has the northern elite behind him. If Mohammed Abacha runs jingles welcoming you on your return from prison, you know you've got supporters. This man is dangerous.
Are you telling us that he is going to be a tool in the next election come 2015?
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by fatgirl: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
he should be patient enough to contest in 2019.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by taiwobr: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Now the wicked Northern elites behind his incarceration are afraid of what he would reveal. Born to rule mentality made them to sale Al Mustapha. The man is now free because he wasn't found guilty of any crime. Thumbs up to judiciary. One word for you Al Mustapha, don't ever cheat on your wife. She suffer pass u 4 dis ur mata wey u
dey see so.
.......na wa for u o,se u dont know that the wife see him every weekend,we even heard that the wife has two kids while he was in prison,did he DHL it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Keep Talking About Corruption Under Jonathan – Osinbajo, Tinubu / Crowd Cheers Oshiomhole As He Arrives Akpekpe Summit Shakes Auchi (Video) / How Old Is Nigeria? 99 Or 53?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.