Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed (30838 Views)

Meet The Black Brazilian Mother Who Has Three White Children / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by bennieman: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2013
Remember the Brazilian woman who made headlines last October for auctioning off her virginity? Well, Catarina Migliorini now claims she was scammed by the documentary maker who set up the entire affair. And she questions whether the Japanese man "Natsu" who reportedly paid $780,000 for her virginity really exists, as she has not seen a penny.

Organized by Australian documentary maker Justin Sisely, the plan was to have Natsu and Migliorini have sex in a plane midair between Australia and the U.S. in a bid to avoid prostitution laws. The filmmaker planned to film the couple before and after the deed for a documentary called "Virgins Wanted".

The incentive for Migliorini was the money and fame, and the incentive for the Sisely was to sell his documentary like hotcakes.

"I was misled by Mr. Justin Sisely," Migliorini tells Huffington Post. "I believe he is trying to defraud me and others."

She claims that when she went to meet the 53-year-old Japanese millionaire, Natsu, in a Sydney, Australia restaurant, he didn't match the description Sisely gave her. Nor did they ever have sex.

Migliorini says Sisely was delusional in thinking he could pay for a plane for the couple to have sex because he didn't even have enough money for a car during her two months say in Sydney, reports Huffington Post.

She also charges that Sisely didn't cover her travel expenses nor give her the money promised -- specifically, 20 per cent of documentary sales and the full $780,000 auction bid.

Sisely denies her accusations and says, "We have the footage to prove otherwise," in reference to her having sex. He also says she is responsible for two breaches in contract.

The documentary will debut in October at MIPCOM, an entertainment trade fair in Cannes, France.

What are your thoughts on this bizarre set of events? Who are you more inclined to believe?

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shine-on/brazilian-woman-sold-virginity-780-000-says-she-194451112.html

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by cnwamo(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2013
cheesy
In other words BAD MARKET!!!!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
*Scratches Head*

Err...I really don't know what to write.

6 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by oluwadare26(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Omo, this is funny oo.. She claimed not to get a penny but her p.u's.sy was penciled down by a long pencil....BA....BA.

Dat serve her right

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Tolexander: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
I should be grateful to my gurl for getting it free of charge.

7 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by kliq(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lmao...scandalous
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by wendyb: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Eh yah....sowi ooo
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by myners007: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
DATS D PRICE PAID FOR BEEN A MUGU.DM DECEIVE U CHOP UR VIRGINITY. SORRY

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by drake2005: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
ok...who still values virginity in this day and age?

Need to attend an important meeting with Dame Patience...running latesmiley

7 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Twista0(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Haa!
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Blaisec: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sorry.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by EsanEmmanuel(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
9a their headache be dat biko! Onyiara!
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by oneitalia: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
My people used to say it's Oshofree.. But we call it eyago at present..
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by nellybadas: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Crazy dudes...
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by k2039: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
She should collect her virginity back, it's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by UzomaJonathan: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Let her ask for real pay by going to court.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by bizfirst: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
THAT GIRL WAS SCAMMED. LESSON LEARNT I SUPPOSE. But seriously, that mess for fortune and fame? Jeeeez!
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Joemint(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
o men! 4me eh! Bleep na Bleep o, weda virgin or no virgin.
It shuld b mutual n free

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Adedolapo80(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Twista0: Haa!
whatz it[color=#990000][/color]watz it
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Pretyangel25(f): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ok na
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
See 419 o!
Last Bullet:
If she didn't get her money, she worse pass common girls in Nigeria that lost their virginity for Blackberry phones, wristwatches, cloths & shoes, mince pie, fried & jollof rice with chicken, & other birthday, matriculation/graduation presents. Expecially Jos girls who usually loose their virginity for a plate of Indomie Noodles & fried egg. Cos all these Nigerian girls got something as compensation for losing their virginity.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by njuwo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pretyangel25: Ok na
I wan buy ur own, hw much u go sell am?
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
O da O
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by naijathings(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
[size=18pt]excuse me... am i supposed to comment on this?? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by adrainuche(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Seriously !!! Na for eBay you sell am Abi na Bill Gates buy am
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by fittty(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lol

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yoruba dey call am 'igboju'
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by uche08(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is part 2!
Part 3 will be video of d action!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by LesbianBoy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Good for her!
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by humpito(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Scammers on rampage.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Simulacrum(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dats her business she got what she bargained for besides i dont give a f.u.c,k.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by nigerianphoenix: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Didn't she tell us that it was for Charity? Now, the babe is talking about seeing money. It's not too late to start another auction sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Without His 2 Hands Playing The Guitar / Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] / List of World's Top Ten Richest Animals(with Net Worths In Millions Of Dollars )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.