Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

"We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans (2534 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Stella Damasus Blasts Fans For Insulting Her Over Halloween / Karen Igho blasts fans for criticising her Boob Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by Flirtyfemi: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2013
Newly wedded bride, Toyin Aimakhu Johnson recently lost her cool on micro-blogging site, Twitter, when she replied critics, who queried the cost of her wedding.
“To all the people abusing us for the records,mysef and my adorable, charming, world best husband did wat we can afford n pls to all my fans stop buying pirated copy so we can have enuff money for party nxt time.. I love u all and pls dnt insult my huge fan cos the LV cake was a gift from a fan which I reali apreciate..tnx to all my fans u guys rock my world,” pregnant Toyin tweeted on Saturday morning.
Continuing, the Alakada star used the opportunity to appreciate and thank colleagues and fans for their support and presence at the wedding ceremony. She tweeted:

“Sis Fathia tnx for sharing dat mini blender,sis iyabo ojo tnx for ur support n cash,sindodo iya mi,dayo Amusa,lara,doris, sis mercy aigbe n hubby,aunty foluke n hubby,tnx a lot..uncle desmond elliot I love u,
“Hmmm to all my fans tnx a lot, idowu tnx for the cake,wumi tnx for the Z10…I can’t tank my fans enuff and my friends fadeke tnx a lot and oyin tnx for the drinks and DJ…U guys rock,” Mrs Johnson-as she wants to be referred to-tweeted. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/me-and-my-hubby-did-what-we-could.html

1 Like

Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by erniok(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2013
This is good, knowing you are not building your marriage foundation on debt. Don't mind your yeye fans that want you to keep up with the jones.

2 Likes

Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by SlyIg(f): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2013
Like seriously?
Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by johnstar(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2013
Ppl will always talK........dunno y undecided, if u spend big or u knw spnd big, dm go still talk... Haters undecided

1 Like

Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by kehinde1588(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2013
Cut your cot according to your cloth...love that mrs johnson...do wat u can afford and snub d hypocrites
Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2013
more of her tweets

Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by schoolfield(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
That's a Woman who lives to please nobody, she takes no shit and run her packages the way she likes it... Love you for that bold attitude...
Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Woman you no go go honeymoon warris this
Leave all those trolls on the Internet.
Re: "We Did What We Could Afford For Our Wedding” Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fans by gluv01(f): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
spongeback: Woman you no go go honeymoon warris this
Leave all those trolls on the Internet.

grin grin She honestly did what she can

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo, Skales, May D & More: See Photo Of Celebrity's Fabulous Mothers / Gospel Artist Busola Oke " ELEYELE" Cheats Death In Ghastly Motor Accident / LMAO! Wizkid Starts Frozen Food Business? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.