Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss (28991 Views)

Facial Surgery- Congolese Boy Mauled By Chimps / Have You Tried Adams Desire? / Has Anyone Tried Slimming Herb German Herb Thai & Co( Its A Slimming Tea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by RedCard1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kiss a beast? I thought they said humas contacts deadly diseases from animals...why kiss then. I can't try dat expensive joke oh.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
inosend: Dis oyinbo ppl sef, i tire 4 dem. Or, maybe, just may be, she was an antelope in her former life..

#DEAD..lmao
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
nosike3: why is she angry? Heartbreak?,Menopause,or Hunger? shocked sorry SpongeBob cryspongeass spongeback kiss
undecided
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Red_Card: Kiss a beast? I thought they said humas contacts deadly diseases from animals...why kiss then. I can't try dat expensive joke oh.
Too much Disney movies or haven't you watched beauty and the beast?? Am sure she felt her kiss would turn the lion into a prince.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by olaheavy1: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

thats because when you hear such silly news, it is most likely a white person. black people know better than to fukc with such animals! last time it was some fool who entered the tiger cage at the zoo, or the Las Vegas magician who was sleeping with his own tiger before that beast turned on him.

these are savage animals that will always REMAIN savage, no matter how long they have been with humans.
With the exception of certain black religious fanatics who will tell you that some unholy spirit will save them with miracle. I remember that young Pentecostal fool somewhere In the North - he entered into a cage armed with a bible; before the twinkling of an eye the religious mofo got owned by two ferocious lions. Punk!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Zither(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dis gal is a proper nerdy.....dem take kiss swear for una? grin
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by ifedun2: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
She is lucky the lion did not 'redesign' her fine face.
Olodo.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by beautyng(f): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
She is very stupid for trying such
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Chibuike347: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
She tink say she b james bond
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by victokafor(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
It is well...she thought that lion is MOFASA!!!! I guessed she had just watched the LION KING cartooooon
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Afroconnect: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
white girls like kiss kiss...Naija girls na kiss and pay.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by netcomms(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
White Man and their mumurism!!!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by angayejuni: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
She got what she signed up for LION FUR!!!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by aieromon(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
The lion meant no harm ehn?

Go and kiss again,you won't live to tell the tale this time.

Mtschewww!
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by mallorca(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oyibo people are strange beeings
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by stantob(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
lion didnt beg for kiss from her,but if man request for that kiss,she will calk police for sexual abuse.the kiss she intended for the beast guess the animal considered it as an abuse.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Kingsley21(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
White people wey no get sense
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by bknight: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
A tiger recently attacked and killed a man. The man and his wife kept tigers as pets. It was reported that the tiger had once attacked his master 2yrs ago while he wanted to feed him. After d attack, guess what the man said? "The tiger never really mean to attack me"! shocked
Well, fast forward 2yrs later, same tiger killed him. Still, his wife didn't think the tiger meant any harm...hello?! He just caused harm!!!

But they will never learn.

Here, this teenage canadian girl doesn't believe the lion meant any harm!!! #delusion

You can take an animal out of the wild, you can not take the wild out of the animal.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by holluwai(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kiss a lion? When an impala ran for its dear life the other day from a cheetah! Makes me think she no get common sense
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
number one is PRICELESS, see as the circus lion gang up on the guys like area boys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBwnzXPAgXg
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by riskit33: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
RockMaxi:

Reason they were well ahead of you in Development..
was just thinking same
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Wait, so LIMPOPO is a place?

Soooo, why does that guy say "oya limpopo", I am getting closer to unravelling these mysteries.
didn't u go to primary school?.. Av u 4gotten d "SOME RIVERS IN AFRICA" matching song
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Lol South African Lion.
Why is like you are blaming South africa
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Wait, so LIMPOPO is a place?

Soooo, why does that guy say "oya limpopo", I am getting closer to unravelling these mysteries.
Yes its one of the biggest places in South Africa.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ilaje44:

Actually, Limpopo is a river, and the "region" is named after that river like Oshun, Ogun, Imo, Anambra, Niger, Sokoto, Benue etc. in Nigeria are named after the sorrounding rivers.
and also a province in S.A.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by longjon: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
martinseme: hungry lion sit down him own jeje just dey vess say them lock am up for cage like one kind common animal, just dey endure a disgrace wey even lizards no fit endure. na so one onyinbo opekee carry trouble come near come meet am there to kiss am for him body. the lion use vess nearly chop up...wetin save the girl be say onyinbo meat no dey sweet..her body self never mature to chop..another disgrace for the lion

This is unbelievable .
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by longjon: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:
Are u serious..
Somehow I'm not surprised..
Oyinbo no get problem naoo..

If to say for their country them dey knack Mace for person head for House of Assembly or their First lady dey insult the elders of their country or even sef, unemployment reach half the level wey e dey for my country, she for no get time to think how to kiss Lion..

It reminds me of that Nigeria song. Eruku yapa lori remix.. Jor ooo..

Se o le kirun ni express?
Iya ranbo, se o le fi se stripper..
Lion nkor? Se o le kissi Lion jor ooo.

Oyinbo no get problem nao.. They can protest if Justice is not Delivered as in the Case of Trayvon Martin..
they can ask that their govt brings food to their haus and still spoon feed dem,
They can claim unemployment benefits,
They can sleep with their 2 eyes closed at night.
They don't know what is PHCN at all, some oyinbo never ever c Nepa take light..
Oyinbo no get problem jare..

No Nigeria fit ever think of kissing lion.. Lai lai.

Fellow nigerians, let's pray that we have the kind of problems these oyinbo people have jare.. Make I fit chop belleful so tey na to go kiss lion go be my next big problem.. That must be a good social problem ooo..

Let's face our problems jare in naija..
Where is Amechi my man?
Have they organised the debate for PEJ and Professor?
The guy wey dem knack Mace for hin head wey travel abroad, hope he's responding to treatment sha..
Abi Madam Umbella don tear anoda one, someone intimate mi jare, I no get time for oyinbo wey lion wan chop.. O'n pe wey lion wan chop am.. Didn't she know lion is not a Domestic animal.. Mtcheewww..

Unbelievable
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by iykofias(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
She get luck sey no b those hungry lion wey dy for southwest zoo 4 naija_even tho sey oyinbo meat dy bitter e 4 stl chop all,then kum relax dy sip her blood.cos en no kno wen d nxt meal go kum afteral d national assembly nv pass their feedin budget.
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback[b:
]Oyinbo too like kiss cheesy[/b]
Too much Disney movies or haven't you watched beauty and the beast?? Am sure she felt her kiss would turn the lion into a prince
Just like you...you sef too like kiss smiley
Re: Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss by benzine: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
The Lion only kissed her back cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Banned Drugs In Nigerian Market (procold!) / Good Sex Great For Your Physical, Psychological Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.