Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! (30492 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
A bomb exploded today at Buguma, Rivers State at a function attended by the anti-Amaechi minister, Wike.

Details later.

Source: Family Love FM, PHC.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wekie's handiwork probably!

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Abagworo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
October 1 comes to mind. Their tactics are predictable. Let me sip my palmy while I wait for the text messages linking Northerners.

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
lolz...plan wrk.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by bloggernaija: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
I bin think say them don collect amnesty
Abi payment never clear.
Boko haram, PDP faction,aso rock division in action.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by k2039: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Politics is very funny, the said minister could have planted the bomb just to tarnish Amaechi's image.

Not saying the bomb couldn't have been planted by a pro Amaechi's group also.

Just the possibilities.

32 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by jmaine: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Interesting. . . .
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by pistol: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
Abagworo: October 1 comes to mind. Their tactics are predictable. Let me sip my palmy while I wait for the text messages linking Northerners.

We should not be hasty to jump into conclusion.
Chidi lloyd and his camp that won't think twice before crashlanding that mace on someone's head,
I won't really be surprised If they are behind the bombing.
Let's also not forget that he chidi lloyd was also the first to be in the hospital shouting at the top of his voice that he has been manhandled.
You guys are master propagandists.
But we Nigerians and the masses know the truth.

27 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by kkkp: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
No b hu call police first dey win case o!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by teemlo: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
pistol:

Chidi lloyd and his camp that won't think twice before crashlanding that mace on someone's head,
Let's also not forget that he chidi lloyd was also the first to be in the hospital shouting at the top of his voice that he has been manhandled.
Ain't you jumping into conclusion?

40 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by hardniola(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
Assholez rock
politicz

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Rhino5dm: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
pistol:

What propaganda? that Jonathan didn't bombed Abuja for his selfish ambition of driving away IBB from the presidential race?

13 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by psucc(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul in hell.
To know the truth, how many lives did the so-called bomb claims? This politicians would stop at nothing to spoil business for others.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by femoint007(m): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
pistol:

how many nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by rooftech: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
wike plants bomb.in own event.wonders shall never end.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ZACHIE: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Burst trailer tyre sure sounds like a bomb when you are on the defensive.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by nuclearboy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Where does decency even start to come into the lexicon of these people? So now a "bomb" explodes (of course safely away from the "target"wink and noise will begin that due to the insecurity in the state and etc etc, a state of emergency should be declared etc etc, right?

And people feel this will continue without a breaking point being reached?

Abacha killed, imprisoned, framed and had better boot-lickers! Yet in the end, got his judgement and is remembered with ignomy!

We will see history very soon!

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ujchief(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Can't forget the famous Dokpesi text message:

"Oga na we do am"

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Tolexander: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
noblezone: A bomb exploded today at Buguma, Rivers State at a function attended by the anti-Amaechi minister, Wike.

Details later.

Source: Family Love FM, PHC.
how many people died?

If no one dies, it means the bombing is political and likely by those having their meeting around the place of bomb blast.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by DoffMan2: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
nuclearboy: Where does decency even start to come into the lexicon of these people? So now a "bomb" explodes (of course safely away from the "target"wink and noise will begin that due to the insecurity in the state and etc etc, a state of emergency should be declared etc etc, right?

And people feel this will continue without a breaking point being reached?

Abacha killed, imprisoned, framed and had better boot-lickers! Yet in the end, got his judgement and is remembered with ignomy!

We will see history very soon!

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Let the blame game begin.....
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by ballabriggs: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Where is John Akpa-amo the man who Labaran Maku arranged to bomb him at Radio House Abuja?

Kabiru Sokoto escaped and he was re-arrested?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Pataki: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
I am surprised none of the GEJ desperados are here to shout Buhari as usual.

PDP - a party of rogues and bomb activist.

16 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Policewoman(f): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
THE AMAECHI-ACN-APC alliance has begun their bombing campaign.

19 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by LOUDmedia(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Cho! Bomb inn Rivers?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by YoursGEJ(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
lobatan
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Forzap: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hehehe i dey gbadun dis season film,kip it on nigga
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Forzap: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hehehe i dey gbadun dis season film,kip it on niggas
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by gunpoint(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Alright.
I admit I did it! embarassed
What is it we are talking about again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Buguma ko abalama ni. hooligans... hisssssss!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by Linoversace: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
What an interesting twist!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! by toprealman: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
World War III

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" / Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone / Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.