Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

The unEnding Sentence(continous) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The unEnding Sentence(continous) (1664 Views)

The Unending Game / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / The Unending Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The unEnding Sentence(continous) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
The Never Ending Sentence
This sentence never ends… your english teacher must be very proud…
[Rules]
1. Can only say one (1), two (2) or three (3) words per post.
2. Cannot use pictures in place of words (Words only)
3. Do not attempt to end the sentence in anyway.
4. The sentence does not have to make sense.
5. When a sentence would normally end, use something like and, or, if etc. to keep it going.
6. If someone brakes a rule ignore that post and continue from the last valid post.
[How To Play:]
Someone types 1, 2 or 3 words of the sentence. then the next person adds 1, 2 or 3 words to continue the sentence. Then the next person adds 1, 2 or 3 more words, this continues… forever…
[Sentence example:]
1st player: space is
2nd player: made
3rd player: of golden
4th player: bunnys and lions

now i start..............
Today is
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by Skanas(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
finishd!sleep or...
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Start reading for
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by SmilingMary(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
@kaycee125

Brother I salute you, I kindly need your assistance, financially. Sorry I am quoting you on this dead thread
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by kaycee125: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
what for??
SmilingMary:
@kaycee125

Brother I salute you, I kindly need your assistance, financially. Sorry I am quoting you on this dead thread
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by SmilingMary(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
kaycee125:
what for??

I have an interview in Abuja on Monday, and I don't have Tp....Kindly assist if possible. Thanks
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by kaycee125: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
how much are you looking at? borrow and come I will refund you when you come. you want my number?
SmilingMary:

I have an interview in Abuja on Monday, and I don't have Tp....Kindly assist if possible. Thanks
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by SmilingMary(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
kaycee125:
how much are you looking at? borrow and come I will refund you when you come. you want my number?

Okay u can drop ur number. If I had where to borrow I would already have. To and fro Abuja - Benin is about 10k.

Will pay back when state govt pay our returnees monthly stipend. Please and Thanks
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by SmilingMary(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
kaycee125:

Pls if you could, no matter how little
Re: The unEnding Sentence(continous) by SmilingMary(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2018
kaycee125:
what for??

Bro, How are you doing?

I'm still pleading, if you can help to even secure a job, I will be even more elated.

(1) (Reply)

You Think You're A Genius? Come Prove It Here / Can You Solve This Maths Question? / Eye Test 92% Will Fail This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.