Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital (16716 Views)

Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by helpmeohgod(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is the picture of the man speaking on his hospital bed to journalists.

Sources - AiT NEWS

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by ballabriggs: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Next time before you do illegal runs again, you go find helmet wear. Dem no even brush am well grin grin grin grin grin

MUHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Animals!!!

31 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by AK481(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
ballabriggs: Next time before you do illegal runs again, you go find helmet wear. Dem no even brush am well MUHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Animals!!!

]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madman

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by babadem2much(m): 12:02am On Jul 15, 2013
dis juz d beginning of rehearsals by d tym they will reach d proper one hmmm no be only head dem go break
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by scribble: 1:16am On Jul 15, 2013
poor guy....water don pass garri
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Brimmie(m): 5:33am On Jul 15, 2013
See As The Tout Con Resemble Mallam Wt Artificial Turban Wey Him Carry For Head! grin grin

--------------------------------
Last Bullet: GEJ is gon' bag lotta Oscar Awards for scripting Most Dramas in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Linoversace: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2013
He really lost some teeth,that must be really painful sad grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by andyanders: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2013
The beginning of the true picture of what to get in 2015.People will be publicly executed by these politicians and nothing will happen to the killers.20155 unfolding

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Danhumprey: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2013
See as him black with that thing way be like turban for him head. E be like them don turbane am for hospital. Silly people! Fighting like kids. They should be ashame of themselves because they behaved like robots being remote controlled from Aso Rock to carry out the bidding of the occupier of that mansion.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by samuelkaykay(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Brimmie: See As The Tout Con Resemble Mallam Wt Artificial Turban Wey Him Carry For Head! grin grin

--------------------------------
Last Bullet: GEJ is gon' bag lotta Oscar Awards for scripting Most Dramas in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy
expect your own award as the best in e-insult.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Sijo01(f): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Cheiii, this guy must really be in pain......... I heard he's been flown abroad......... I wish him quick recovery if its the will of God.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Kesmakveli(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Lolest, very funny image... MALLAM CHINDA

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by deor03(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Just imagining the Dr abroad asking him, "What happened to you? "

Sijo01: Cheiii, this guy must really be in pain......... I heard he's been flown abroad......... I wish him quick recovery if its the will of God.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Hahahahahahaaaaa... grin

Moral Lesson: Don't go empty handed to a mace fight.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by donlawrenzo(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2013
2015 is going to be fun, I can't wait grin
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by kstyle2(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2013
C d way d guy swell up lyk person wey juju kill

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by kstyle2(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2013
But chidi lloyd get mind sha...d guy wicked pas d pple wey kill Jesus
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Wendyslim(f): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2013
Eya pele. Dat injury is close to his mouth and he still dey talk to journalist. Anyway he no take him voice sha
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by theripper3: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2013
He brought his fist to a mace fight. See d damge done to his face.

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by kingarizona(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Who's this one kwanu!!
Was he beaten by vitalis klitchko??
Abi by klitchko's junior brother dlmier abi wetin b e name sef!?
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by ichommy(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Wendyslim: Eya pele. Dat injury is close to his mouth and he still dey talk to journalist. Anyway he no take him voice sha
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by aaidel(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2013
this is a lesson to kids everywhere pay attention during classes so you never for one second think 5 is greater than 27

16 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by chadef: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Dont start a fight you will end up the victim, him forget say lloyd na ex militant. Na militant beating them give am so

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by k2039: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
About time WWE universe added Mace to it weapon kits.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by kingarizona(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Sometime I wonder why OKIJA-JUJU dey sell fake JUJU
This all his fault! OKIJA-JUJU!!!!!were u dey!!!
Why u go give my guy fake BLOW n BOUNCE otumokpo?
Shey u c wetin ya fake juju land my guy go!!!!??

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2013
king arizona: Sometime I wonder why OKIJA-JUJU dey sell fake JUJU
This all his fault! OKIJA-JUJU!!!!!were u dey!!!
Why u go give my guy fake BLOW n BOUNCE otumokpo?
Shey u c wetin ya fake juju land my guy go!!!!??

Who told you it was fake?

I did juju for punch, gun and machete... Nobody said anything about "macing".. angry
Now I will add mace attack to all future Juju's I will be doing for senators.. grin

23 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by tellwisdom: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Is this not the guy who shot Kudirat abiola?? sad
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1200887_AAA_jpg9d4747a5997320d008066fc845a587ee[/img]

The guy is even missing some teeth grin grin grin

Gaddem

Chidi Llyod took him to 'Harlem World' with Mace grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by AKMoney1(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2013
[size=15pt] The fear of GEJ and Madam Patience is the beginning of wisdom. #Election2015 [/size] grin
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2013
AK Money: [size=15pt] The fear of GEJ and Madam Patience is the beginning of wisdom. #Election2015 [/size] grin

It is really amazing how the fall out of Amaechi and his benefactors has turned to the "ear of GEJ and Madam Patience".
Meanwhile, this man whose pictures appears here is put in this state by Chidi Lloyd; a supporter of Amaechi.

If you are referring to this picture., it would have been "the fear of Amaechi and Chidi Lloyd,is the beginning of wisdom".

As for me, Wike and his pro are touts.
Amaechi and his pro are also touts.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2013
ballabriggs: Next time before you do illegal runs again, you go find helmet wear. Dem no even brush am well grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLOL@helmet[color=#990000]
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
ballabriggs: Next time before you do illegal runs again, you go find helmet wear. Dem no even brush am well grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLOL@helmet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested With 589 Voter's Cards / Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / Abdulrasak Sanusi 'Baba Osun' Dies At 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.