Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital (16719 Views)

Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Meets And Speaks With Journalists At His Daura Home, Katsina (photos) / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S: man wan finally kill himself on top bed,if he even dis self,how dat one use affect the price of garri in d market?
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by kingarizona(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

Who told you it was fake?

I did juju for punch, gun and machete... Nobody said anything about "macing".. angry
Now I will add mace attack to all future Juju's I will be doing for senators.. grin

My guy please do, coz the way am seeing this 2015!!!!
Many senator will fly abroad for treatment like this my guy!!!
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Fadelex(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Abuja and abroad na d same place? it's a pity we've turned our legislative chambers into a TLC (tables ladders and chairs) ring
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by WukedP(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2013
Emir Chinda With him Mosquito net for headcheesycheesycheesysmiley

They should bring more Mace to the Chambers atlist each legistlator with his own for self defence incase of anytin or better still glu or weld the mace to the stand... Or FRSC should supply some helmets for use in the Chambers, just an advice
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by drnoel: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2013
When did he wake up. Thought they said he was unconscious

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Truckpusher(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Damn !!! makes me to remember the popular horrific soap opera in phc called willie willie(hot cash) grin
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Hade4larin: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Men! Dis guy don suffer oooooo
Next time, u'll also go to d chamber wit............
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Coldfaya(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2013
deor03: Just imagining the Dr abroad asking him, "What happened to you? "

Chinda: doctor I was 'maced' up.
Doctor: maced? (Doctor amassed) what's dat?
Chinda : doc bone, na Niaja term, u nor go understand. Abeg just stitch me up fast abeg, I want to go n impeach d speaker.
Lol...... Sorry chinda.

My advice? Next time wen constructing a fake mace, try and construct a rubber one ok for safety purpose cos a Lloyd may just b watching to snap it up as a weapon.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2013
Cold faya:

Chinda: doctor I was 'maced' up.
Doctor: maced? (Doctor amassed) what's dat?
Chinda : doc bone, na Niaja term, u nor go understand. Abeg just stitch me up fast abeg, I want to go n impeach d speaker.
Lol...... Sorry chinda.

In a Thick Igbotic accent... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Double194(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Cold faya:

My advice? Next time wen constructing a fake mace, try and construct a rubber one ok for safety purpose cos a Lloyd may just b watching to snap it up as a weapon.
Guy U no go use Laughter kill me, no be small Rubber Mace.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by henchamb(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2013
Wuked.P:
Emir Chinda With him Mosquito net for headcheesycheesycheesysmiley

They should bring more Mace to the Chambers atlist each legistlator with his own for self defence incase of anytin or better still glu or weld the mace to the stand... Or FRSC should supply some helmets for use in the Chambers, just an advice
jackbauersballs:

Laf wan make me touch boko haram mace.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Coldfaya(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2013
Double194:
Guy U no go use Laughter kill me, no be small Rubber Mace.

Dem nor d tell blind man say rain d fall nah.
I sure say dem go don award contract for rubber mace construction for d 36 states H of A plus national assembly.

But wait ooo, if dem neffa award d contract, make I draft proposal go giff dem ooo. Time nor dey.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Coldfaya(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Doctor be like; huh!! Dis naija ppl sef, u guys never cease to amaze me ( and d whole world)
Lol.....ur head dey dia.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by kessgreen(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2013
grin grin grin ;DE don dey clear say 2015 don pull trouser wear skirt!mallam Chinda don turn Boko haram member!
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by agitator: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

Who told you it was fake?

I did juju for punch, gun and machete... Nobody said anything about "macing".. angry
Now I will add mace attack to all future Juju's I will be doing for senators.. grin

1000likes
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Kingslaw(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chidi wicked o.

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by maskid(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.. I LAUGH IN SWAHILI
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by dpresido(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oga...nothing to worry about. At least madam and oga @ d top would have credited your account by now. Abi u never receive alert?
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by uchuutien: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
I wish him soonest recovery
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by kokoA(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dem say pikin wey snake don bite before, if he see rope for ground he run pass Usain Bolt.. grin I bet say if dis man see anytin wey resemble mace for him life again, he no go go near am.. Infact, I wonder how he will cope with the emotional torture when he recovers and goes back to the house.. Seeing that thing on the table in front of the speaker will be worse than listening to tonto dike's 'high' for 1 hour.. grin
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Bushdiri(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
I will advice all Nairalanders to ask and know first the genesis the crisis in River State before you jump in and start taking side, I challenge you to go to River State and do a personal investigation,be wise.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Bushdiri(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
I will advice all Nairalanders to ask and know first the genesis the crisis in River State before you jump in and start taking side, I challenge you to go to River State and do a personal investigation,be wise.
smiley
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by texazzpete(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
noblezone:

It is really amazing how the fall out of Amaechi and his benefactors has turned to the "ear of GEJ and Madam Patience".
Meanwhile, this man whose pictures appears here is put in this state by Chidi Lloyd; a supporter of Amaechi.

If you are referring to this picture., it would have been "the fear of Amaechi and Chidi Lloyd,is the beginning of wisdom".

As for me, Wike and his pro are touts.
Amaechi and his pro are also touts.
It really is amazing how you paid lapdogs can pretend that the rivers state crisis does not have the hand of the President in it.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Chimezie250(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
ballabriggs: Next time before you do illegal runs again, you go find helmet wear. Dem no even brush am well grin grin grin grin grin

MUHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Animals!!!
grin[quote author=ballabriggs]Next time before you do illegal runs again, you go find helmet wear. Dem no even brush am well grin grin grin grin grin

Guy u wicked
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by deor03(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
I can't even kill a rat that eat my certificates with such venom

See the SWING on the MACE ? This is Murder !!

Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Ramtzy: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Next time u go remember do Odeeshi 4 Plank(wood) too b4 embarking on ds kind of mission... Chidi Loyd Odeeshi for metal work for am, na e make em stil dey lyk dat afta d beating.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by sheisfine(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
guy abeg die so dat dix season film go grow more intresting grin
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by megachuks(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Them hammer u well. Them for remove one of your eye join, next time u go think before u act.
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by sasifo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well, whoever is behind the bruha-ha-ha is immaterial at this point. The fact remains that these so called honourables at their age and position in the society refuse to show good examples to upcoming generation.Even touts at various motor parks across the country still observe some sense of decency in conducting themselves. This is a preamble to what to expect from 2015. But we the electorates are updating our diary day by day. It is time for us to say NO or YES using Project Fame style
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by Watermelon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Choi, wicked nairalanders cool tongue , can't you guys have a little sense of humanity and wish the man fast and total recovery?
Re: Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital by sunnyolads1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hey sorry o, Mallam Chinda.But why the Attacker now turned Victim in the fracas. That is evil load owner, carry your load o. Chinda has carried his load now..anyway get well soon if... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / Obi Could Have Gone Far, But Obidients Can’t Control Their Mouths - Reno Omokri / Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.