Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku (3803 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku by roccio(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi's widely reported face-off with her spiritual father, Prophet Ireti Ajanaku seems to be taking a new phase with each passing day.

Tope has not hidden the fact that she dumped the prophet and simply moved on with her life.
She also said told www.tundeola.com that she'll never return to Ajanaku's Church. Another twist to the whole story is the remarks by Tope alabi's husband, Soji asking the light-skinned Pastor to leave his wife alone. According to im 'its as though he's doomed and its not suppose to be like that. is it a big deal that someone leaves a church for another?

Tope and her husband replied prophet Ajanaku in an interview they granted E24-7 Magazine: Excerpts

Contrary to the rumor that has been flying around recently, Tope narrated how she has helped built the church up to this capacity. She said and I QUOTE "This is a man who likes to fumble and makes too
much noise about himself as if he is God.He always tell the congregation that he's next to God; that he sees God everyday.and he talks to God anytime he likes"

My new song Agbelebu and alagbara that I have just released: he was saying he's the one that i used the album to abuse publicly but I was still in the church when I recorded the song. he said it was because I left his Church that my car was stolen. Meanwhile, my car was stolen on the 25th of December and I left his Church on first of January, so what is he talking about?

Les than 2 yrs after I met him, there was a day he came to my house. Not long after he left on that day, thieves came to rob me and carted away all oF my belongings but I didn't speak to anybody then.

He also claimed he has mentored me for 12 yrs which is not true.I use to attend the Mountain of Fire Church, but I also visit his Church once in a while to minister for free so as to attract more members. It was my husband that organize all most of the concerts that took place in the Church. We have played major roles by inviting different artistes to the Church. I wonder why he's turning to a tormentor now instead of the mentor he proclaimed to be.

I have never done this man any wrong.I believe God knows us all and knows what our thoughts are. Whoever is lying Hod knows, and if truly he was called by God, its known to God.The time I ought to spend to better my life was used to serve him cos I believed I was doing it for God. This is just about time to move on with my life and wonder why he's ranting......

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/07/i-helped-him-he-didnt-help-me-tope.html#more

Re: I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku by Chanchit: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2013
That's what you get when you turn your pastor/prophet to deputy Jesus.
Re: I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku by texaco1: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Chanchit: That's what you get when you turn your pastor/prophet to deputy Jesus.
Absolutely correct
Re: I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku by overdrive(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2013
These two are yet to open up on what really transpired between them.With time d truth will surely come out in d open.
Re: I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku by shawrygal(f): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2013
Olorun ajanaku. Lol
Re: I Helped Him, He Didn't Help Me - Tope Alabi Replies Pastor Ajanaku by Airforce1(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2013
@Topic

She helped him n bed abi? grin

(1) (Reply)

Dencia Vs Nicki Minaj-who Rocked This Dress Better? / Justine Skye Confirms New Song With Her Boyfriend Wizkid [VIDEO] / Owner Naijaloaded " Makinde Azeez " Shares Lovely Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.