Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Peugeot 504 (help Needed) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 504 (help Needed) (698 Views)

Newly Restored 1979 Peugeot 504. / Peugeot 504? / Peugeot 406: How Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot 504 (help Needed) by Rakabs: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I am in need of some specific photos or videos of the regular Peugeot 504. I need these for a project. I am currently in North America where this type of vehicle is unavailable.

I will be paying for these photos and videos and If you are interested in this offer please email me via nairaland account so that I can describe the specific details of photos and also to negotiate.

Thanks.
Re: Peugeot 504 (help Needed) by overdrive(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2013
Say what u need?
Re: Peugeot 504 (help Needed) by LongeOmolaja(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2013
what exactly do you need? is it to mail you the vehicle picture, the engine, parts etc?
Re: Peugeot 504 (help Needed) by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Rakabs: Hello Everyone,

I am in need of some specific photos or videos of the regular Peugeot 504. I need these for a project. I am currently in North America where this type of vehicle is unavailable.

I will be paying for these photos and videos and If you are interested in this offer please email me via nairaland account so that I can describe the specific details of photos and also to negotiate.

Thanks.

you will fail your project

you cant even google photos and videos of that car

lots of photos and videos on the internet
Re: Peugeot 504 (help Needed) by Rakabs: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2013
overdrive: Say what u need?
Longe Omolaja: what exactly do you need? is it to mail you the vehicle picture, the engine, parts etc?

I am need pictures of the engines, the interior and tail lights. You can email me at simplypotent@yahoo.ca for a more detailed explanation of how the pictures should appear. I will forward you samples of what I am looking for. Thamks!
ZIM DRILL:

you will fail your project

you cant even google photos and videos of that car

lots of photos and videos on the internet

I know there are tonnes of pictures on the internet and such but they are not the specifications of what I am looking for that is why I am turning to you guys for help.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For A 2000 Toyota Corolla / Need Advise On Buying & Registering A Toks Car / Toks 1996 - 1998 Toyota Hiace Bus Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.