Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,583 members, 7,801,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 (32160 Views)

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / 3rd Class Degree, Or No Degree At All: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by xykms101: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
rezzy:

you just cross from togo to niaja ni?
Yes!
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by AlPicapcI(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
la_unique: You don't wan2 tell yourself the truth. What is that thing you are suffering from again?
who is this one
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by riskit33: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
la_unique: . Highly cerebral people don't stick to a singular area of interest, they study wide.
An example of your claim is who? In other words they have uncountable bachelor and master degrees to show for their 'wide area of interests and studies' abi?
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by oluamid(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
xykms101: Then I may be forced to say patience jonathan also graduated with a first class. Taarh! Liar, this man nobel laureate needs to be digged, he never graduated with a second class upper but a third class.

And you are in possession of his certificates, No?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by redcliff: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
annexes: Aw does dat affect us? 1st

[size=14pt]Atleast it cleared the airwaves.I was misinformed about his grade with his B.Sc certificate. Now I know better.[/size]
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by riskit33: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
victorD3:

Blame the Niaraland MODs\bigots for always bringing up any crap that has to do with Wole to NL and front page
Yet you cannot resist the small temptation of reading though the thread and posting a comment.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by LBT: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
oxford: IBB to Soyinka

Spokesman of former military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, Prince Kassim Afegbua, has taken Nobel Laureate Professor Wole Soyinka to the cleaners over the latter's comment Wednesday that IBB was not qualified to give the keynote address at this year's NLNG awards ceremony.

Afegbua said that the recent outburst of Soyinka are not only misplaced, but have further confirmed the world renowned intellectual as two-faced, 'ego-defensive ideologue' who never practices what he preaches.
In a written response titled SOYINKA’S MISPLACED OUTBURST ON IBB OVER THE NLNG AWARD EVENT, Afegbua who is also the acting national chairman of the National Democratic Party (NDP) said it was in the character of Soyinka to dine with the powers that be in the night only to come out in the morning to condemn them in order to endear himself to the unsuspecting public.

"There is nothing more nauseating than to see a man trying to be holier than thou and yet expecting the public to take him serious. Such deep-rooted pretentiousness has been the bane of most writers who never practice what they preach, either in their works of fiction or daily lives. Professor Wole Soyinka falls into this category of ego-defensive ideologues who try as much as possible to portray a different world view from their actual characteristics", Afegbua said.

The rejoinder from the IBB spokesman reads in part:
"From all the available records of service in Soyinka’s trajectory in life, there are legions of references to suggest that he is a man of dual personality. It is a matter of fact that Soyinka served in the Babangida regime in the capacity of Chairman, Federal Road Safety Commission. It is also on video tape that he publicly endorsed the Structural Adjustment Programme of the Babangida era. It is also a matter of fact, that he had always abhorred the objective behind the Nobel Laureate until he was made a beneficiary. It is on record that he accepted the second highest honour of Commander of the Federal Republic [CFR] during military regime of General Ibrahim Babangida.
The award was to shore up his profile against the wholesale criticisms by his colleague writers, of his Nobel Laureate which they said he did not merit. It is on record that he went overseas to campaign against the democratic elections of 1983 won by Alhaji Shehu Shagari, on account of the elections being rigged. It is also on record that his tenure as Chairman of FRSC was not the best of times for the organization. He ran the Commission as his personal fiefdom. When the Abacha regime tried to investigate his tenure of the FRSC he went on self exile.It is a matter of historical correctness that he walked into the studio of Western Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation in 1965 to substitute a pre-recorded broadcast of the Premier just to cause chaos. Typical of a man whose upbringing was admittedly characterized with storm and stress, he established the Seadogs Confraternity during his undergraduate years in the University of Ibadan. We all know the implications of that confraternity in the life of Nigerian universities. Such a man cannot, by every societal standard, be a role model. In the light of the above, it will be appropriate to say in very unambiguous terms that Professor Wole Soyinka is suffering from pathological self-righteous hypocrisy of the first order. The fact that he tries to exonerate himself from the life span of an administration that he served in, is suggestive of low leadership quality. Leaders must be able to own up to their responsibilities and should be accountable to them at all times. That has been the hallmark of General Babangida. For sure, IBB is no capuchin [saint] to borrow the word of Napoleon Bonaparte but he knows his onus when it comes to leadership and service delivery. A man like Soyinka who cannot... cannot possibly wear the toga of a moralist in the African sense of it. I can only conclude with the strength of psycho-analytical permission, that he represents the fictive Baroka, his heroic character in his first play "Lion and the Jewel", who sits atop the village stead of Ilujinle milking the freshness of the female specie in a royal grandeur of a common "Baale" [village head]

Writers who suffer from intellectual cirrhosis like Wole Soyinka possess the capacity to write what the public cannot simply understand thus betraying the fundamental essence of literature. The strength and relevance of any work of arts is determined by the number of people who are naturally willing to patronize it and not the ones that are read for examination sake. Ask Nigerian writers who Soyinka appears to be protecting how many of Soyinka’s works are relevant in the true sense of curative literature.

General Babangida provided an avenue for intellectuals to flourish during his tenure. He encouraged their ingenuity and promoted creativity to the extent that policies that were fashioned out during his regime have since become the cornerstone of modern Nigeria. The intellect of those Professors that graciously served the military regime of IBB, cannot be questioned.
It smacks of shamelessness for a man who wants the world to see him as pro-democracy activist to be defending a coupist who paid the supreme price for his action. Whether we like it or not, there is punishment for every coup plotter in the military, but the likes of Soyinka can afford to defend such coupist since he too unsettled nerves in his Western Broadcasting Corporation scenario. I cannot fashion out when coup plotting has become acceptable in our law books.
The price for failed coup plot is death. I can't even explain his new found love for foreign countries when on the one hand, he frowned against colonialism. What does the haven of the White man hold for him in this present time? This also applies to other Professors who are living in deplorable condition overseas but have chosen to remain put simply because of the fat foreign exchange that the Dollar fetches for them. If the urge for foreign adventure was as a result of military rule as these characters would have us believe, what explanation would they advance in the light of this democracy?
Even in the face of daunting challenges that confronted the Babangida regime, IBB was able to overcome the activities of sycophants and saboteurs like Wole Soyinka who are seen during daylight condemning government but go cap in hand at night to embrace it. Wole Soyinka was in political doldrum when IBB decided to rehabilitate him and in the process got into public prominence during that regime. Can Soyinka in all sincerity point at anything that he has contributed in bringing to fruition in Nigeria despite his larger than life posturing? Can he say in specific details what he has ploughed back to a country that nurtured him to assume this Laureate status?
General Babangida cannot be distracted by the rantings of a Wole Soyinka. A thousand and one Soyinkas cannot also undo him. It will even surprise Soyinka to know that Babangida would add more intellectual value to the NLNG award process than all the noise makers writers who easily blame Babangida for their unproductivity and utter intellectual laziness in the foregone years. Such excuses do not sell any longer."

http://consciencedaily.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=125
Learn how to separate fact from rumour and stop trying to be smart because what you posted shows you're not.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by gtrust: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
gtrust:

Achebe and other Prof make their money lecturing world-wide and NOT Federal Government & Amaechi/Rivers state contractor!

other professors and noble laureate 'eat' from their work but this prof soyinka eats from Nigerian National cake!
He is government contractor and once government appointee!
His daughters are permenant Aso Rock staff.
His son is a commissioner in Ogun state.

He started cultism in Nigerian universities ever.
He said he wanted to 'protect my women' and now you can see the man NO GET LIVER YARN BABE!
He used Sea-dog pirate to molest women and has continued till date.

Ojukwu yarn better babes but this prof uses sea-dog

You can now understand why he can insult someone's wife.

How can you call someone's wife: 'mere domestic appendage' when Mrs Jonathan was present in ALL the campaigns and I watched AIT Live at 4am. Jonathan Vs Atiku and that woman was still there by her husband.

Prof is a SEXIST!!!!!

Women should COME OUT and ask Prof for explanation.

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by LBT: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote aut ;Dr=king arizona]So what you're trying to say is that Patience ebele Johnathan graduated
3RD CLASS LOWER abi!![/quote] Are you trying to say that patience really graduated from a university?
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Jman06(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why are people tryn 2 divert attention from d gist of this thread?Here's a man whom many had believed 2 hav graduated with a 3rd class degree comn 2 debunk such fallacy,and we are here deviatn frm d point.I think this disclosure is a wake up call on some lazy nigerian students who easily find excuses for their poor academic performance by referring 2 d literally icon as being great despite havn a 3rd class degree.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Klechman(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
So how does all this talk about WS increase my salary cry
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
stev SKY: Some times such grades r been made nt cos one iz lazy or dull...... Bt due to So many influences that one encounters during †ђξ course of studies. Examples could b illness, victimisation, lack of funds for basic necessities that wud aid proper assimilation of understanding...... If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ ask me a 3rd class is nt a b̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ thing Prof. Wole its a grade ΑϞϑ nt you ....... So wats †ђξ big deal
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
stev SKY: Some times such grades r been made nt cos one iz lazy or dull...... Bt due to So many influences that one encounters during †ђξ course of studies. Examples could b illness, victimisation, lack of funds for basic necessities that wud aid proper assimilation of understanding...... If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ ask me a 3rd class is nt a b̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ thing Prof. Wole its a grade ΑϞϑ nt you ....... So wats †ђξ big deal

y are u talking about illness, lack of funds and victimization, when we know where the rain started beating him? He was busy with cult tnz and was actually d one victimizing oda students.

Lets me not talk of wat IBB mentioned about dat politically driven nobel prize......
and how to victimize other people
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Soyinka shud lock his mouth and sleep all this insults his receiving was bkos he soils his hand in corruption. The Road Safety embezzlement,campeigning 4 a coup plotter, taking the national to burst his ego, going for self exile wen he was called to come and give account of the FRSC, been the leader of the dreaded cultism in our universities,been a sychophants and a hypocrits. He fail to mimic from the one and only father of african modern literature(achebe)."If a man makes himself a well cooked rice little children will play with it" He dats lives in a glasshouse should nt throw a stone.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by thelonestranger: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
nwekesimon68: Soyinka shud lock his mouth and sleep all this insults his receiving was bkos he soils his hand in corruption. The Road Safety embezzlement,campeigning 4 a coup plotter, taking the national to burst his ego, going for self exile wen he was called to come and give account of the FRSC, been the leader of the dreaded cultism in our universities,been a sychophants and a hypocrits. He fail to mimic from the one and only father of african modern literature(achebe)."If a man makes himself a well cooked rice little children will play with it" He dats lives in a glasshouse should nt throw a stone.

LOL. Your English lesson coach has duped your parents!
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by stevoski059(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
He's a 3rd class material my friend, let him thank God for PGD ,if not nothing would have given him the opportunity of being a useless prof. that he is using to intimidate people, to the point that he now disrespect those in authority. He thinks it is easy to be a president of a country, let him try and vile for counsellor in his community talk more of local government chairman, and let's see.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
IBB should better shut his fucking stinking mouth. He is responsible for the woes on Nigeria which has sarcastically transfered to the Nigerian youth. It takes an AIMO to have allowed this fucking man to still be around, he should have been baked. IBB don't ever mess with our Prof,else...and to PEJ let her listening to the fatherly advice "be a lady before being a first lady"
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sean lenux: IBB should better shut his fucking stinking mouth. He is responsible for the woes on Nigeria which has sarcastically transfered to the Nigerian youth. It takes an AIMO to have allowed this fucking man to still be around, he should have been baked. IBB don't ever mess with our Prof,else...and to PEJ let her listening to the fatherly advice "be a lady before being a first lady"

ur prof is already messed
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by houstonia(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Soyinka can't win a local government election in Ogun state not to talk of the gubernatorial election . And anyone who argues with me is a bigger loser than Mr Patrick obahigbon or whatever his name is.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by thelonestranger: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
houstonia: Soyinka can't win a local government election in Ogun state not to talk of the gubernatorial election . And anyone who argues with me is a bigger loser than Mr Patrick obahigbon or whatever his name is.

You are quite right. And that is because elections have never been won on basis of superior intelligence or even of competence. The WORST people always win. So I concur.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by bknight: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
king arizona: So what you're trying to say is that Patience ebele Johnathan graduated 3RD CLASS LOWER abi!!

Which one be 3rd class lower again?

*falls off mount everest* grin grin grin I've dead o!!!!!! Lwkmd

Haven't laughed uncontrollably with backache & general body pains like this in a fvking long time!
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by olaheavy1: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
jchime:
I doubt that, am yet to see how important wole is or his contribution to literature. I struggled to make sure I got americana from adichie,things fall apart from achebe, joys of motherhood from buchi. But I managed to own the interpreter from ws. I have been struggling since then to have passion for the book but I can't, it just too pirate-like to me.
am not trying to discredit woke soyinka but the man looks more of a politician than a literary Icon to me. As for the laureate and the professorship, the waters are slowly getting clearer.
Walahi, I blame Wole Soyinka for all this. Had it been that he never bothered to take the bullet for these ungrateful Easterners we would not be witnessing this charade. Wole Soyinka was jailed for life because he sided with the Biafran cannibals at the expense of his own Yoruba people. He solicited and advocated for this dunce of a president (the gorilla-looking, fedora-wearing retardeen) when the Northerners shut him out during and after Yaradua's saga). He even attended the burial of the hellish and satanic Ojukwu. Also, he sided with the smelly Patience Jonathan when she was appointed perm. Sec in Bayelsa, and the same fecal-filled, piggish and foul smelling hippopotamus is now disrespecting him. I even heard from the grapevine that his current wife is from the East (Niger Deltan or some sh!!t like that). Argh! I really blame you, Wole Soyinka. As you can see, the majority of the unfortunate morons cursing, ridiculing, and maligning you are the Easterners. You're just like the foolish Michael Jackson who struggled for so long to be loved by the whiteys of this world, but his love for them eventually became his undoing. Maybe this time around you will have learned your lesson - stop shielding the Easterners, they're not worthy of your time. The fact that you were the one that got the Nobel Prize instead of their over-hyped Achebe (who wrote solely for little children) turned them against you. It will remain that way till eternity- there's nothing you or anyone can do about it - those Eastern folks are unrepentant kafirs, so leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by mediachirps(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
and you graduated with what?
certificates is just paper work I can even produce,what matters is, if the school pass through you, not you passing through school.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by freestuv: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Being a prof doesn't mean you are a master of all. He's a grammarian and not a mathematician...Go giv ur Algebra to ur math teacher...:p
la_unique: And so what? Prof let me bring primary school algebra for you and see how well you will do with it. Intelligence is not all about speaking big grammar, it's an all-round thing
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Mikkyphaton: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro, your post reeks of low IQ. No insult intended but ur 'intelligence' needs questioning.
o boy aaaaaaaaa!!!!! E reach dis xtent. Na wa= ooooo
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Usminous: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
RedBenson: Really, nairaland is getting tedious by the day. I mean, how does this change the price of kerosine or even garri in d mrkt? mtchew
RedBenson: Really, nairaland is getting tedious by the day. I mean, how does this change the price of kerosine or even garri in d mrkt? mtchew
hummm......povety no good Ooh......i break all the yoke of povety in your life in Jesus Name....{AMEN} Dat is if u believe..
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Jman06(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thank goodness u said u respect them in Nigeria!Ofcourse we knw that nigerians celebrate mediocrity and that's d reason 4 d inefficiencies we have in virtually every sector of our economy.D fact that u made a 3rd class does not mean others don't work hard 2 make a 2-1,so don't blame anybody 4 ur failure,rather take responsibility 4 it and work harder in ur next venture.
houstonia: students have more than enough motivation, it's lectures who need to phucking understand they need not to deprive a student. Funny as Soyinka may sound, I think he has phucked up, we respected him more with the old perspective. So he even made a 2.1 if he was so bright why didn't he make a first class. BiiitchNigger was this even necessary? In nigeria We respect 1class, 2.2 and 3class even more because we understand how they came to be. Nigga couldn't even try. Looooool

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
olaheavy1:
Walahi, I blame Wole Soyinka for all this. Had it been that he never bothered to take the bullet for these ungrateful Easterners we would not be witnessing this charade. Wole Soyinka was jailed for life because he sided with the Biafran cannibals at the expense of his own Yoruba people. He solicited and advocated for this dunce of a president (the gorilla-looking, fedora-wearing retardeen) when the Northerners shut him out during and after Yaradua's saga). He even attended the burial of the hellish and satanic Ojukwu. Also, he sided with the smelly Patience Jonathan when she was appointed perm. Sec in Bayelsa, and the same fecal-filled, piggish and foul smelling hippopotamus is now disrespecting him. I even heard from the grapevine that his current wife is from the East (Niger Deltan or some sh!!t like that). Argh! I really blame you, Wole Soyinka. As you can see, the majority of the unfortunate morons cursing, ridiculing, and maligning you are the Easterners. You're just like the foolish Michael Jackson who struggled for so long to be loved by the whiteys of this world, but his love for them eventually became his undoing. Maybe this time around you will have learned your lesson - stop shielding the Easterners, they're not worthy of your time. The fact that you were the one that got the Nobel Prize instead of their over-hyped Achebe (who wrote solely for little children) turned them against you. It will remain that way till eternity- there's nothing you or anyone can do about it - those Eastern folks are unrepentant kafirs, so leave them alone.
Am sorry 4 the womb that carried u 4 9months. U are epitome of disgrace to ur parents. Achebe is ahead of soyinka. Go to world literature and find out. slowpoke

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Eric2wezzy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Nigh impossible - that!

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea" ~ Eric Catona (1995)

That Cantona quote till today makes sense to no one but Cantona!
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by rezzy: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
xykms101: Yes!

Okay, no wonder. Wellycome
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by gtrust: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
olaheavy1:
Walahi, I blame Wole Soyinka for all this. Had it been that he never bothered to take the bullet for these ungrateful Easterners we would not be witnessing this charade. Wole Soyinka was jailed for life because he sided with the Biafran cannibals at the expense of his own Yoruba people. He solicited and advocated for this dunce of a president (the gorilla-looking, fedora-wearing retardeen) when the Northerners shut him out during and after Yaradua's saga). He even attended the burial of the hellish and satanic Ojukwu. Also, he sided with the smelly Patience Jonathan when she was appointed perm. Sec in Bayelsa, and the same fecal-filled, piggish and foul smelling hippopotamus is now disrespecting him. I even heard from the grapevine that his current wife is from the East (Niger Deltan or some sh!!t like that). Argh! I really blame you, Wole Soyinka. As you can see, the majority of the unfortunate morons cursing, ridiculing, and maligning you are the Easterners. You're just like the foolish Michael Jackson who struggled for so long to be loved by the whiteys of this world, but his love for them eventually became his undoing. Maybe this time around you will have learned your lesson - stop shielding the Easterners, they're not worthy of your time. The fact that you were the one that got the Nobel Prize instead of their over-hyped Achebe (who wrote solely for little children) turned them against you. It will remain that way till eternity- there's nothing you or anyone can do about it - those Eastern folks are unrepentant
kafirs, so leave them alone.

Yeah! well said!
You speak like the fool you are.

He is with Easterners because that is where the MONEY is.
The man is a fake Prof, if I lie, let him go and lecture like the REAL professors are doing.

What is his job
Read your write up again, Is prof the senate president what is his qualification to comment on those topics
Is he even the ASUU president

One unqualified 'Prof' parading in market places with illitrates like himself and extorting money from his victims in the name of 'prof'.

Profs are busy in Universities doing researches and training younger lecturers and students.

The man no get wife, he used sea-dog pirates to molest women: go figure

who owns Sahara-reporter na Prof: go figure
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Navalsadiq(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
superior1: How does that make Patience act more like a Lady or stop her behaving like a paraga seller?
for your mind now patience jonathan fit cook porage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Reacts To New JAMB Cutoff Marks / No BVN, No Payment Of Withheld Salary - FG Replies ASUU / Parents To Withdraw Children From Madonna University Over Students’ Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.