Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony (1794 Views)

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Edo State Police Command, yesterday,
confirmed the arrest of a young man, identified
as Endurance Enadeba, who allegedly killed his
wife, Osarumwense, over alleged failure to
breast feed their one week old twins. The husband and wife were said to be preparing
for the naming ceremony of their twins which
should have held yesterday. It was learnt that the incident occurred after an
argument ensued on how to breast feed the
twins by their mother. Sunday Vanguard learnt
that the sad incident happened on Friday night
after Endurance was alleged to have hit his
wife on the head with an object which killed her. An eye witness said the husband asked the wife
to breastfeed the babies who were crying but
the woman said she wanted to urinate first. The
husband was said to have gone to where the
wife was to urinate and a face-off ensued which
led to the man hitting the wife on the head. The father of the deceased, who gave his name
as Eghenayayore, was seen weeping and cursing
profusely over the corpse. He said his daughter
called to inform him about the incident but that
she died before they rushed her to hospital,
adding that the suspect fled when the wife collapsed. “He killed my daughter because of a row over
the breastfeeding of the twins. The twins are at
home now, who will give them breast milk? Why
did he kill my young daughter? This girl was born
in 1996. We were preparing to name the babies
tomorrow because they were their first issue.” Edo State Police spokesman, DSP Moses
Eguavoen, confirmed the incident. He said the
husband had been arrested from where he was
hiding.
Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by mgbeketoto: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2013
ANOTHER ONE. . . ALL NA 'DISCIPLINE' ABI? cheesy
Spanked children. . . ESPECIALLY BOYS. . .become SERIAL DOMESTICALLY VIOLENT SPOUSES!

But you can't beat the CHAMPIONS sha. tongue
FROM THE EAST OR WEST! wink
Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by spoilt(f): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Is he insane? A nursing mother can't take a leak to get comfortable before settling down to breast feed? Na wa oh.
Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Papa should say the whole story. People don't decide one day to fatally hit and kill their spouses; its a gradual build up.
How many times has she complained of being hit and was sent back to fast and pray and stop "provoking" him.
Off course now that she is dead we can feel sorry for her and curse him out.
The floor is open

1 Like

Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
All these juveniles running into marriage, the exit might just lead to the grave. So sad angry
Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
the late wife is only 17 wont be suprised if d hubby is 20,wat do u expect from kids in adults world,taking care of twins,RIP

1 Like

Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by Burntcoal(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
ah! Aye akamara dey don get dier puk cose. Hmmm later d children wil say my fada killed my mum who is nw coolin it off in kirikrir
Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Why do most fathers behave dis way? dey can ill-treat deir wives just because d baby cried, behavin as if dey care about d baby more dan d mother who took d pains 2 birth d child. some men are not worth smiling at not 2 talk of marying.

1 Like

Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by EfemenaXY: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
debrief08: Papa should say the whole story. People don't decide one day to fatally hit and kill their spouses; its a gradual build up.
How many times has she complained of being hit and was sent back to fast and pray and stop "provoking" him.
Off course now that she is dead we can feel sorry for her and curse him out.
The floor is open

Now this is what I love about you, madam Debrief. You say it EXACTLY like it is.

Oya make the condolences and RIPs pour in....

But come to think of it, what was she doing, being married at such an early age in this day and time? No school / higher education?? undecided

Brokenbars: Why do most fathers behave dis way? dey can ill-treat deir wives just because d baby cried, behavin as if dey care about d baby more dan d mother who took d pains 2 birth d child. some men are not worth smiling at not 2 talk of marying.

(sigh)

Poor upbringing, I guess?

Learning from what they saw as kids while growing up?? Who knows? sad
Re: Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony by dasparrow: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Post

The effects of underage marriage. If the girl is 17, then she got married at 16 or thereabout. What is her father complaining for? Did he not remember his daughter is young and was born in 1996 when he chose to give her hand out in marriage? Anyways, Nigerian marriages! what else does one expect?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Jobless Husband Impregnated Another Woman Twice -ex-banker • / My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! / 3 Basic Ways To Make Your Woman Love You Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.