Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony (16852 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by ACKCITY: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2013
DeeperLife Bible Church: Pastor Kumuyi: “He is my servant, he is preaching my word but tell pastor Kumuyi to take a tour and go round the whole world where his churches are and tell his people to go out and show lone to one another (to other churches).

He said tell the truth (because Deeperlife Church people have the truth) I gave you to the people outside your church; tell them the whole truth and the standard of the hard truth in Deeperlife worldwide as Christians.

Some Deeperlife people are going to hell now, some of them are compromising the truth, some deeperlife people around the world and other churches are not Deeperlife anymore, so Pastor Kumuyi should go round.

He said, tell Deeperlife to pray for God’s revival in deeperlife so that their standard and members will come back to God.

He said, “Kumuyi, listen to my warnings, I will use whoever I want to use, listen because I sent Linda to you”.

Deeperlife should pray for revival in their lives.

Message for Redeem Church of God (Redeem is Heading For Hell)

“Listen to my warnings Redeem Christina Church”, they are compromising my word and deviated from the whole truth, tell E.A Adeboye to preach my message I gave him because they are heading to hell.

Read more: http://www.citofgod.com/message-to-nigerian-pastors

Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by naijazown(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
I see...
Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by chadef: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
I have heard of stories from different people claiming to have message from God. One of them even said she overthrow devil in hell. I wonder where they all get their gist from
Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by Debeloved87(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sister lindas message from Jesus-
Redeem christian church of God/ winners chapel heading to Hell cos they are compromising the word of God:-O

o boy no be small thing o,...

1 Like

Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
useless rubbish !
Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
I trust that even pastor kumuyi won't believe this garbage.

1 Like

Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by ROCKJ1(m): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Na wa oh
Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by kinggenesis(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Dear sister LINDA...... must you lie to get attention?

1 Like

Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
The story of linda being to heaven and hell .well I wound not say it is FALSE but the most important thing is, to live by the bible and its doctrines and accept the gospel and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
If sister linda was truely from God, God for change her name like he did 4 jarbez. Linda means snake, snakes symbolizes Deciet, so pls let's avoid the devils deciet.
Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by Kenchosen: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
chadef: I have heard of stories from different people claiming to have message from God. One of them even said she overthrow devil in hell. I wonder where they all get their gist from
abi?
Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Wow.
Re: Message From God To Nigerian Pastors- Sister Linda Testimony by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:25am On Dec 14, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Wow.
Real Wow

(1) (Reply)

Can A Genuine Christian Guy Plait His Hair? / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / Is Abortion Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.