Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (76402 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ACKCITY: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jesus went with me to hell this time, when I was with Jesus, the brightness of Jesus; Jesus have light all over His body, when we entered that dark place, I was seeing, I could see, this time, the people in hell because of the bright light on Jesus (Jesus is walking with a bright light, a glorious light).

And then, Jesus opened my eyes to see some of these men and women in hell. Jesus gave me message to Sierra Leone, He said if I should have come in December to January only five people in Sierra Leone would have raptured five only. That includes the three righteous pastors and five other people in and out of the church, when I said this in Sierra Leone, people said it is lie.

Jesus said Sierra Leone is polluted; that the shepherds he gave the word to preach to His people in Sierra Leone are dying to meet God, but majority are in hell. So Jesus sent me to Sierra Leone

When we were in hell, Jesus showed me a glass-like aquarium with people inside it, the souls of human who are still on earth are in that glass inside hell. These are people on earth who are working for demons, we have some people on earth who don’t believe anything, they are on their own, doing all sorts of bad things, even pastors who knows the truth but are bowing down to Satan, they are partakers of Satan’s communion, their souls are in that place.

Gadhafi in Hell

And Jesus pulled out a man from the fire and he introduced himself to me, he said, “I am Gadhafi” (because you won’t recognize him because the fire has destroyed him, he said, “I am Gadhafi, former Libya president”

Gadhafi said, “Tell my Libya people to worship Jesus” he said, “Tell my people to believe in Jesus”, he said, “Ah Jesus, have mercy, I never knew you are the right way, have mercy on me”.

He said, even the people who killed him on earth, he doesn’t want them to come to hell, he said “Tell my people to believe that Jesus is the right way”

He also gave me another message (why he gave me this message is because, he said, the entire mosque he built on earth should be destroyed and turned into churches so that people will glorify Jesus and maybe the punishment on him in hell will decrease. Because anything here on earth that you build that does not glorify Jesus Christ, that does not glorify God, that does not make people to come to their right Father(hotels, bars etc.), anything sinful in the world that you build (when you die, you leave these things on earth). People will be there doing all sorts of evil things, as far as people are enjoying these places, or practicing all sorts of evil things, in the place that doesn’t glorify Jesus Christ, the demons will increase the pain on you in hell.

So he said, “Please so that the pain will decrease, I know if people will worship in my mosque, if they will call Jesus there, maybe the pain will decrease”

And Jesus said, “It is too late”.

Read more: http://www.citofgod.com/famous-people-in-hell

14 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ajasbaba(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
anoda yaba left patient.

97 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Dovahkiin(m): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bruh bad skunk weed is bad for you o

4 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Delafruita(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
delusions of grandeur

3 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by alaladakosta(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Osama nko? anywayz when next you visit,my regards to them.tell ghadafi GEj is trying to take his post in africa,as the number one fearless leader,help tell him that PEJ is realling emulating mother thereza. tongue

8 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by yuzedo: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sonofabitch! grin

Paying these type of eedjits any attention encourages them. They should be committed to institutions capable of reversing/managing their neurosis!

7 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Na wa o.. C what skunk has caused
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by picaro(f): 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
I wanna know what this necca been smoking, puhlease!!
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by trolling(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
if u had been to hell,u wont be here to say it

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by supaeagles(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
It is very important to eat 3 square meals a day - even if it means soaking gari and groundnut. Hunger induced delusions can be avoided that way ..... #justsaying, not necessarily thread related wink

17 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by mcevans1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
He won't live to the story when he visits HELL the 3rd time cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ayoade2: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Any first visit to heaven?

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Oxygenmayo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Many people will say lots of things about this post about it been false. whether you believe or not, accept Jesus. Don't wait till you know the truth in Hell when there's no second chance..#AcceptHimNow

197 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Siga: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
...Always smoke the good stuff...baba weyrey ... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
na wa o. Everyone now claims to have been to hell...pls wat about heaven??

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wat is goin on wit Nairaland and hell this days?:/

1 Like

seat booked.

famous peoples only ghaffis

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by yorex2011: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin but wait a sec.......

.......she might be saying the truth....

.........naaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Stay away from skunk.....

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Adebowale352: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
it hurts me when I realize that people like this still exist......you are not preaching the Gospel,u are only inputing fear into others

9 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by komek(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajas baba: anoda yaba left patient.

Laff don pull my boxers oo

All these preachers are becoming so funny. Who told them that with all these their going to heaven and coming back to the world type of preaching will scare pple into beleiving what they are saying? Rubbish. Each time they come with all these their threat, i will just leave the church for them,. I believe in Heaven likewise hell, but threatening me that u went to heaven and u saw God and u saw some guys in Hell is absolute rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by badmrkt(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
One of the forty inmates that escaped from Keyan's prison sometimes ago.
please someone alert the Keyan authority asap.

2 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ojima007(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Depart from me ye workers of iniquity and false spirits which deceive the world 4th

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Sijo01(f): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Famous people? But you mentioned only 'Gadhafi'....... Never knew Gadhafi was a muti-purpose being...... Btw, should I be suprise Gadhafi's in hell

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by mysticdollar(f): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Rubbish see wat joblessness can cause
Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmmm! Just like what happened in the days of Noah. You never know the one that carries the true message.

31 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Every thing God would ever communicate to us, He has communicated in the person of Jesus. Heb 1:1-2
There fore, whosoever follows and obey Jesus has fulfilled all that God ever wants us to fulfill.
Enough of all of this! Christ is our message. Any sinner that cannot be converted by the love of christ on the cross can not be saved and remain saved through such revelations that brings fear.
The Bible is complete without such revelations; and communicates all of God's mind. Go for the word!

28 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by abduldope(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
accept JeSUS as my GoD Evn if na aTomic BoMb em plant 4 my bdy i no go aGRee n ders ntn lyk son of GOd... Agree Or Die #ShikenA# grin grin grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Smartini: Wat is goin on wit Nairaland and hell this days?:/
Signs of the end time

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by xykms101: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Religious crazy bigot, Didn't you have any message for Sin headquarter *Nigeria* Hope master lucifer didnot sample your punny in hell? This hell returnee shoudnt be allowed in the midst of people and she should be moved to psychariatic for proper check up.

Ghadafhi you mentioned should be sitting right beside the holy throne coz no one on this wicked world has his plain heart.

1 Like

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by ayoade2: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
trolling: if u had been to hell,u wont be here to say it

Near death experiences are real. God can sometimes also show revelations of the other side to mortal man. However, either a near death experience of Hell or a revelation of Hell, none of it is a sweet experience. I know of someone who had the experience, he cant even talk about it till now without cringing.

such sight no be home video at all!

7 Likes

Re: My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell by Uglyduckling: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Visions from hell have become abused by people who all want to gain cheap popularity from it. I hope we know when to draw the line between delusional patients with psychiatric illnesses and true visions. May God help us!!!!!!!
PS: this may not necessarily be related to this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.