Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230241 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by fabraham(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mine is@St Maria Goreth Benin.Any1 here?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: Ok boys, the correct answer is 'c' why?

Answer explanation:
Option C is the correct answer. From the first statement, we can conclude: fish oil => contains Omega 3. The second statement tells us: that which contains Omega 3 => helps with brain development. If we combine the two statements in reverse, we can see: helps with brain development => contains Omega 3 => fish oil. Thus, helps with brain development => fish oil.
you nailed it

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Google63(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Honexdos: .
I got the same message too.....08062263480
Is ur venue poly Ibadan? Mine is...
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nnajihelen: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thankgod iyke: I just got invi... dx mornn venue FED GOVT COLL ENUGU..Who else got same text?

i got d msg but i stay in owerri,i dnt know hw to locate d place.plsdo give me directn if u av any idea
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by tunlex01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
I'm in lagos presently aπϑ my test venue is Benin. Hook up wit me on bbm 21E1463B or
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
before i go lemme test our intellectual prowess once more,

Question:
Dan is Joshua's son and Guy's brother. Margaret is Guy's mother and Judy's daughter. Which of the statements below are true?

A. Judy is Dan's mother-in-law
B. Margaret is Dan's mother
C. Judy is Joshua's grandmother
C. None of the above

Remember, you don't need to be knowledgeable enough to crack this tricks, you need to be astute and very sharp and assume you were the one asking the questions,
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by 355: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: before i go lemme test our intellectual prowess once more,

Question:
Dan is Joshua's son and Guy's brother. Margaret is Guy's mother and Judy's daughter. Which of the statements below are true?

A. Judy is Dan's mother-in-law
B. Margaret is Dan's mother
C. Judy is Joshua's grandmother
C. None of the above

Remember, you don't need to be knowledgeable enough to crack this tricks, you need to be astute and very sharp and assume you were the one asking the questions,

A and B are true
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ekoyochris(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: Now who can answer this-Lets crack our brains small
Question

Only fish oil contains Omega 3.
Only foods that contain Omega 3 help with brain development.

Which conclusion can be derived from the combination of these two statements?
A)All fish oils help with brain development.
B)Only what contains Omega 3 is fish oil.
C)All that helps with brain development is fish oil.
D)There are fish oils that help with brain development.

am waiting!
C
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by abuda(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
B. Margaret is Dan's mother is correct: since Dan and Guy are siblings

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Honexdos: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Google63: Is ur venue poly Ibadan? Mine is...
Yes....7am for accreditation.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by drjed(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
I just received txt on my phone dis morning frm
waec dat I ve bn invited for aptitude test on 29th of
august, 2013. Venue: the polytechnic ibadan. Time:7. 00am. Pls I want to knw if dis is thru. U can get in touch wit me tru dis numz 08067892474, 08100030966. My bb pin is 27C4F1AD. Tnx
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by akinstobi1987(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
I got the text too but my venue is sokoto as
I did the application when I was still around
that area for service, now, I'm in ibadan &
can't make it to sokoto, please anyone with
useful info on what I can do?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donalð Genes: "so nobody either attempts to answer the sample logic questions i posted"? na waoooooooooooooo

the answer is C
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by clun(f): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
nnajihelen:

i got d msg but i stay in owerri,i dnt know hw to locate d place.plsdo give me directn if u av any idea

Enter a bus to Enugu, prefereblly ITC. Stop at their last bustop(garrikki). Enter a bus going to newlayout and stop at ESBS bustop. Then ask not far from there.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:
"mine isn't showing too"
_I was feeling like going to waec office along GRA, Abacha Rd,where i work as ad hoc staff with them this june /july as script officer during the last concluded Coordination exercise,though i was well liked by everyone and made numerous frds, ryt now i just called the guys in-charged of appt test questions, he was happy i was called and he ask'ed of my venue whc i told him, so he said he will be one of the few persons to organised the test on thurs, that he will call me when he qot home to tell me wassup..possibly i know he will prolly give me the questions before thurs,
It's unwise for you to have mentioned you went to office of the person in charge of apptitude test in a public forum, and that he would give you the questions.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Plese I received this text message- "Test Venue:FOUNDATION HIGH SCH,24 BABANGIDA AVENUE,UYO.Time:7.00AM,29-8-13.Ur ExamNo:9049500038.Pls bring writing items&Ver.Slip sent 2 ur Email."
No verification slip was sent to my mail. Am ccurrently in abuja and don't know anybody in waec to confirm.
Please advise? Any suggestions welcome! Thanks
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
3.55:

A and B are true
"don't be indecisive just choose one option
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It's unwise for you to have mentioned you went to office of the person in charge of apptitude test in a public forum, and that he would give you the questions.
didn't say i qo...was just a thought, besides i usually go there if i so wish...
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
ricky alphonsus: the answer is C
Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by 355: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:
"don't be indecisive just choose one option

B then

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by abiflakie: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
justbiz: The time of the test slated for 7:30am has been shifted to 10:00am for same day. I don't knw if we have anyone else with such info. Exam format should be the line of discussion here too to aid area of concentration. thanks.
Hello housemate! Pls kindly help me with the test format. I just received an invite. Since u have written d test earlier in July. I will really appre8 ur reply. Thank you nd God bless.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
abuda: B. Margaret is Dan's mother is correct: since Dan and Guy are siblings
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Impressive! what a sharp lad.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by 355: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Only B is the answer
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
3.55:
Only B is the answer
you tried buddy,more sinews to your intellectual muscles..lolz
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by cutelayo(f): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
jamekofe: I just got and email too to write an aptitude test For the post of examination officer (general duties), The Polytechnic Ibadan, Ibadan. Has anyone got same and in same region? Please lets network. Email: jamekofe@yahoo.com or call 08057030468. Best of lucks guys!
Mine is at Ib polytechnic too
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by 355: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donalð Genes:
you tried buddy,more sinews to your intellectual muscles..lolz

You too lol

I did my own test 20th last month (Computer services). Do you have idea when successful applicants will be call for interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by stanley99a(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Graceojomasule: My is kaduna, anyBODY
ya, mine is kadu a too, just recieved a mail this morning. Are u at kaduna.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by stanley99a(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
akinstobi1987: I got the text too but my venue is sokoto as
I did the application when I was still around
that area for service, now, I'm in ibadan &
can't make it to sokoto, please anyone with
useful info on what I can do?
if u can go to sokoto for the test better, except u want to fulfit the test.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Comradecharly(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bobskylo: i just recieve a text from waec to sit in elekahia in PH on 29 by 7am, pls any one with such info

Same here and i will be travling from Yenagoa.
What abt u?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by phellycia2013(f): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
I applied also with a BA and av been sent text and email, scheduled 2 hold I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ibadan but serzly dnt knw wat 2 expect
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by webgc14: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
What are the possible Questions for WAEC aptitude test for an Examination Officer.. Pls I wanna knw..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.