Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers (801 Views)

10 Nigerian Banks' Requirement For Opening Current And Savings Accounts / Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) / CEOs, Business Owners And Intending Biz Owners; Let's Interact. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
thanks to the current strike. i really sat back thinking of a way to create profit makin opportunity not just for my self but for NYSC Members too.and below was what i discovered.

a leather wrist band (bracelet)with the
word "NYSC" crested on it.its not
like the normal rubber you see
around.
its made of thick leather and alloy . it matches your uniform and since majority are youth ,thus the reason for the bracelet.
here is the deal-
you buy

100pcs at 13000 and
re sell at 250 each
(every camp has over 3000 corp members.,meaning the chances of selling just 100 is high)

100*#250=#25,000
profit of #13,000

now imagine you buy 200pcs?
your suggestions are welcomed.keep your replies and question coming i will try and answer as soon as i can.
please i aint compelling anyone.
thanks.
psychjerry@gmail.com

Re: A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2013
good morning

Re: A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
keep your mail comin in. . . ,

there is no limit to the number you can ask for.@bisi kogi

i can give you discount if you serious about the 300pcs@ john enugu
Re: A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers by NaijaSklConnect: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
whatever business it is you want to do, having a mobile money account will sure aid in its growth. As we all know Naija is going cashless and we must embrace it. To grow your business, Send[REG fullname&003106]to 20220 for MTN&Airtel& Etisalat. Glo send to 31030. Welcome to a new world of business transactions.
Re: A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
NaijaSklConnect: whatever business it is you want to do, having a mobile money account will sure aid in its growth. As we all know Naija is going cashless and we must embrace it. To grow your business, Send[REG fullname&003106]to 20220 for MTN&Airtel& Etisalat. Glo send to 31030. Welcome to a new world of business transactions.

nice and welcomed idea. . . . .
Re: A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
... . 1
Re: A Must Read Current And Intending Nyscmembers by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
k

(1) (Reply)

Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? / If You Don’t Tap Into This Online Business Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later / Buy And Sell Hd-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.