Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Myfunlife - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Myfunlife (384 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myfunlife by topfally75(m): 3:33am On Jul 16, 2013
This is the exciting business called MyFunLife.
Today is the first day of the official pre-launch for what I am making my primary business...
Why? Because!
1) Quality...Look at the site and you shall see!
2) Cost only $21 a month with similar sites having charged in the hundreds before.
3) 3 x 10 Forced Matrix and ability to earn from 7 levels without referrals.
4) Matching bonuses of upto 50%.
5) A very nice Coded Infinity Bonus that pays toinfinitive levels and up to$10 per person.
6) Owned by experienced Networkers.
7) NO Large entry costs.
cool Products/Services people want and use.
9) Possibility of there being as many as 9 more opportunities to follow! (With the same downline).
10) An amazing lead capture and sales funnel system thats easy to use.
And all of this with an unheard of 30 day full money back guarantee....
These are just some of the reasons why I am proud to be part of this exciting and new opportunity
called "MyFunLife" and why I am going to go full steam ahead and build myfuture with this.
I hope to see you on the team very soon and to help you build a happy and secure future.
Independent Associate
http://topfally.myfunlife.com

(1) (Reply)

We Give You A Perfect Plumbing Service Both In Installation And Maintenance! / Technical Writing (cont'd) / How To Keep Your Social Media Followers Coming Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.