Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Inverter Manager - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inverter Manager (717 Views)

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease / Learn To Build iron core Transformer Inverter Or Transformerless Inverter / All your Inverter problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Manager by Zector(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2013
I believe I don't need to introduce inverter to you because is not a new thing in our country.
We have in one way or the other come across inverter system,either direct or indirect.
Buti will like to tell you that inverter works and give better services that any other renewable
energy source.
Let me introduce the peoducts I can confindentially quaranty for your use. They are XANTREX,MAGNUM,TRIPLLITE
OUTBACK,SMA and VICTRON.
This products are designed and manufactured in USA and GERMANY with minimum of two years warranty
We in PAWAZEC NIG ENT are made it a mandate to ourself to qive our intending clients better services in
insttalling good product that can withsatand test of time.Also be assure that communication gadget and otherelectrical
appliance are in safe condition with any of above mentioned inverter installed with.
Call
PAWAZEC NIG ENT

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Our Planet Earth Stops Revolving And Rotating / Why Obama Cant Use An Iphone / How To Hack Webcam Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.