Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body (54037 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin
What do you think? Don't forget she is a mum of 3, and is 46 now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/hot-or-not-regina-askia-shows-off-her.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2013
although there is nothing wrong with this lady, there is certainly NOTHING hot about her either.

92 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Dovahkiin(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2013
lol definitely not hot

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
This old woman should stop flaunting fat and set good example for her children.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Ab025(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
At 46.....I think she is cool and ok.

By the way, must she "hot"....?
Why is it that the only thing that comes out from most people's mouth nowadays is whether someone is "hot" or "not hot"...? See wahala o, woman wey just dey her family house dey live her life jeje o, aaaaaah....na wa o!!

Everyone is beautiful in a certain way. Even d most ugly person on earth must hav one part of his or her body or a xaracter that is beautiful and mind u, u musnt be as sexy and volouptuos with boobs and ass standing out frm everywhere like mercy johnson, omotola or ini edo b4 u are hot in someone's eyes!!

In the eyes of Mr Askiya, reggina is "hot"...

47 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Lilimax(f): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Not a fan of her but she look good @ 46 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2013
That "bikini" is definitely not cute !

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fr3do(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
This lady acted!

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Beauty is indeed an optical illusion... it fades with time... This lady use to have the looks of a goddess! *smh

5 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by MissyB3(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Not!
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
I wouldn't say hot but she looks good for her age.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
She'll be good to go as soon as she applies the same glop that other people apply to their own bodies.

Then add some airbrushing, photoshopping, etc, and voila.

Folks will be falling over themselves in admiration.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by RedCard1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
@h46? She tried then. Beauty fades with time cos Regina of 1999 was a goddess. She is still hot for her age sha. She looks a thousand times better than dat overhyped fat Omotola.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by orgasticdance: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
meh...46 isnt that old, she obviously didnt age well, bodywise
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY: although there is nothing wrong with this lady, there is certainly NOTHING hot about her either.

not a bad MILF though.. one roughshod waxxing ought to do it for me grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tunesoft(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
She's very ok to me....I bet y'all don't know she once won miss Nigeria...u need to see her in "dark goddes"...she was and still a queen...

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Austeenxx: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yeah, she's hurt.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ah! Horror!!! *covers eyes*
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by nbright: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pipsland78: This old woman should stop flaunting fat and set good example for her children.
Which fat?.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by fairygeh(f): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Cnt believe this is the same Regina Askia I grew up seeing in movies.I used to be green with envy of her then cos of her beauty,I can say dat no beauty queen now could stand her beauty then.but now she no even fit stand me sef.her beauty aint ageless o.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by blackbeau1(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
She still looks good
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by akatonero(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
But i liked this lady her acting was goodies doz days.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lol warris dis huh I thought she is in the US haven't she seen the bikini body of Eddie Murphy's ex wife Nicole after 5 kids?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY: although there is nothing wrong with this lady, there is certainly NOTHING hot about her either.
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet / Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.