Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body (54060 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2013
i see a middle aged woman trying to look young and not pulling the look off
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by striker9(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2013
cute shade: haters! must you compare her to omotola?
I prefer omotola anyday anytime,reggina is not looking bad at her age though,but she aint hot anymore
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by texaco1: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: . You are an 1diot.it depends on how I use myself.trust me I am using myself well.
How are u using urself well ?tell us
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by striker9(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: . You are an 1diot.it depends on how I use myself.trust me I am using myself well.
don't mind that foo1,have seen many 50yrs+ naija women looking better than regina.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by rednation: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2013
uniqueval: Beauty is indeed an optical illusion... it fades with time... This lady use to have the looks of a goddess! *smh
[/color][color=#000099] you just said it all she used to be d prettiest thing on tv at a time. A lesson to a lot of ladies attaching so much to there looks. I think it's better to work on ur personality
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Ok not bad..
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Picollothedon: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: Cnt believe this is the same Regina Askia I grew up seeing in movies.I used to be green with envy of her then cos of her beauty,I can say dat no beauty queen now could stand her beauty then.but now she no even fit stand me sef.her beauty aint ageless o.
this is the only good news i have ever heard today, concerning the topic, i kn someone must have been prettier than her ever since...... Good talk pretty
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by phrancys001(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2013
More like granny body.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by vislabraye(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Red_Card: @h46? She tried then. Beauty fades with time cos Regina of 1999 was a goddess. She is still hot for her age sha. She looks a thousand times better than dat overhyped fat Omotola.

Haba!!! How can U say she's hotter than OmoTola ? Dis is C rios bad belle for Omo T. Aging is not such a good thing.
Only if people cud grow old without aging, then d beautiful ones yet unborn will not steal d show.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by mediachirps(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2013
where has she been? I missed her KARASHIKA, SAMADORA. she isn't bad looking,but too special about her.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Hmmm,former miss nigeria.U try sha at 46.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by bheemz(f): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2013
WOW!!! am so happy to see this lady again, ve really miss her on screen. back in doz days fullmoon,most wanted etc.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Sundayotong: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2013
FlirtyKaren: grin grin grin grin
What do you think? Don't forget she is a mum of 3, and is 46 now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/hot-or-not-regina-askia-shows-off-her.html
I wonder what ladies are turning their bodies to these days.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by solacec4t(f): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2013
fairygeh: Cnt believe this is the same Regina Askia I grew up seeing in movies.I used to be green with envy of her then cos of her beauty,I can say dat no beauty queen now could stand her beauty then.but now she no even fit stand me sef.her beauty aint ageless o.

My dear, I hope u'd look better than she looks now when u get to that age. Are u still the way u were 5 years ago? Nah, dint think so.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2013
This is what age does to a lady, can you imagine Regina who men used to drool over, I hope our young ladies are taking note
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

very hot!
she's definitely better than most ladies in their 20s. regina askia is a woman of substance - she's the prettiest, classiest and the most well-rounded actress in the history of nollywood.
yaga,ndito akwa ibom eyaya.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Ab025: At 46.....I think she is cool and ok.

By the way, must she "hot"....?
Why is it that the only thing that comes out from most people's mouth nowadays is whether someone is "hot" or "not hot"...?

I tire.

Misplaced priorities.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by tpia5: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2013
vislabraye:

. Aging is not such a good thing.
Only if people cud grow old without aging,

Statements like these are what send people ( women especially) into panic mode and make them put the plastic surgeon on speed dial when they can afford one.

Funny how males dont have a problem with they themselves getting older, but must constantly frighten the women when they do the same.

You're supposed to be telling the young ladies to get their priorities in order and stop imagining life is only about being "hot" because the same men who are shouting age, are also looking for sugar mummy in romance section.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by jonaktex: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2013

Why is it that the only thing that comes out from most people's mouth nowadays is whether someone is "hot" or "not hot"...? See wahala o, woman wey just dey her family house dey live her life jeje o, aaaaaah....na wa o!!

Everyone is beautiful in a certain way. Even d most ugly person on earth must hav one part of his or her body or a xaracter that is beautiful and mind u, u musnt be as sexy and volouptuos with boobs and ass standing out frm everywhere like mercy johnson, omotola or ini edo b4 u are hot in someone's eyes!!

In the eyes of Mr Askiya, reggina is "hot"...
tell them
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Pasidon(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2013
neva knew she is still alive
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by joyvicent: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2013
Good one at dat age she is still pretty dat's a nice one keep it up
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
obuji: she did not take the picture to show case how hot she is. By the ways, there are certainly many things sexy about her at her age.
Nice ass, nice legs
Good job Regina

pls read again the post of the OP, thanks.

gwas:
Mr, pls read well, she's not 23 years old o, she's 46 years old for crying out loud.
No be moimoi for an average Nigerian lady to look this cute and trimmed at even 35!

what has my post got to do with her age?!
the OP asked if she was HOT or NOT, and i gave my opinion. i couldnt care less how trim she look for a 46yr old.
check the following thread to understand what she is up against:
https://www.nairaland.com/1119730/seriously-hot-older-women-40

Don Snoogy Pon: hey dude c'mon luk at her bdy nau.

pls enlighten me bro, what is there to see or appreciate about that body?! yes, she is not fat as a baby whale (like most African women her age), but does that fact makes her HOT? pls point out to me what you find HOT on her pics?! unless of course, anyone in a bikini is hot to you.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by WorldwarIII: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
That pant rope long sha, enough to do skipping rope! grin
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by livingday: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
nbright: Which fat?.

At the waistline, didn't you see?
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by sylve11: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2013

lol, y u dey vex na? r u truly ugly? grin cool
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by omonla555: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
I think she does not need this kind of a thing.

She would have looked beautiful in a native attire.

The second pix like Charly Boy.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by banky222: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
OLD MAMA YOUNGY
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by omocheche(f): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2013

Why is it that the only thing that comes out from most people's mouth nowadays is whether someone is "hot" or "not hot"...? See wahala o, woman wey just dey her family house dey live her life jeje o, aaaaaah....na wa o!!

Everyone is beautiful in a certain way. Even d most ugly person on earth must hav one part of his or her body or a xaracter that is beautiful and mind u, u musnt be as sexy and volouptuos with boobs and ass standing out frm everywhere like mercy johnson, omotola or ini edo b4 u are hot in someone's eyes!!

In the eyes of Mr Askiya, reggina is "hot"...
I think she is beautiful too cos @46 she look like dis, omotola she is just 35yrs, dis lady is far older than them all & she use to be d Gene, Ini, Omotola & Mercy of those for our nijia movies.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by omocheche(f): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
omonla555: I think she does not need this kind of a thing.

She would have looked beautiful in a native attire.

The second pix like Charly Boy.
She for tire rapper go swim abi? Ewu ewu Federal Republic of Nija.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by Agimor(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tecno p3 just two weeks old is for sale, anyone who wishes to buy should contact this numbers. 07083575582 & 07036157858. Just 12k exclusively to those that live in delta state.
Re: Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body by pat077: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
The flint: dude get aboniki and stop being such a fu'ked up perv.
ur fada. Na me send ham?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tboss Arrives Nigeria, Pictured With Her Brother (photo) / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.