Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Confessions Of A Fat Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (70103 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by collynzo2(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It will. Never let anyone walk over you or make a mockery of you.
Be confident in yourself......
I hav a friend of mines that is so confident men don let her rest even with her yam legs grin
I can walk up to a guy and make him fall for me with just a simple convo .....I've done several time wink
Wake up each morning and be like "damn, I'm so fine"....... Walk and talk with confidence.

Ps: Be mean to him a little. They may deny it, but men love tough nonchalant sweet women tongue tongue

Mehn for real, I'm too fine tho kiss kiss
This must be gbagaun Tuesday!

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
collynzo2: Gbagaun! I know your type, boast of how hard you are in front of friends and on the internet, but when with the guy alone, take all manner of shît from him!

Una no sabi me grin
Ask ppl that know me abeg
Take bullshoit lowo tani? Plz stop am if na joke wink
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
armyofone: True . . . low self esteem is dangerous.
OP, cut your meal portion and work out.
happy summer girl, where have you been Gator?

Been here and there jare
Nnkan sele
Bawo ni?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
wisdom-w:
See wetin 2much of Sper.m do u!!! Mixture of more dan 20 seme.n dey fat gals. As u walk,ur bum bum full of spe.rm wil flip piaaaam piaaaaam
Tani werey? Mr Oga,meshonu!!!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
They have said it all, work on your confidence, hit the gym and give ur self the best.
Remember you are doing the gym not because of getting a partner but for your health,

Eat well too.

All d best

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
@op, don't even get angry at the above statement. I think he jst has a diff perpective to solving ur problem, and it might be also useful to let anger drive u to a purpose, its sometimes better than encouragement for someone of ur case, bt also 'deadly'.
Jst knw who want to be(slim, sexy, hot) and work towards it.
The most important thing is to keep in mind that u'r doing it for urself, nt for some dream "guy".
And try nt to add anymore weight, be ready to "try it"(in ur own words) for the rest of ur life, not for a few months.
Lastly, don't overdo it, ur life is important to u, and those who care alone. 'Gyming' works, I swear... Dieting helps too.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lakiriboto,Gbenu Oshi e sohun! How u take no dat her london dey smell? She resemble ya galfriend? Oponu Oshi!

Maa da awon omo kekere yen lohun
Awon ti ko tii r'obo ri
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by donem: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ Op i feel your pain, i think you are Psychologically inbalanced, which leads to your low self esteem thereby making you feel excessive self pity on your situation. Have it in mind that there are peolpe who weigh more pounds than you but dont feel as bad as you feel for yourself. Will advice you be more conservative on your fat intake and try enrolling in a weight loosing routine.
Besides @Op how come you registered yesterday and your first topic hit the front page same day? Hmmm! Smh! Wish you the best though, Am outa here.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by lifestyle1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Focus on your career, be successful and the rest will be history.

I don't see anything wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Haba !!! Na wa. The insults ! Mehhhnn angry
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Dsage1: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bros, I bam o! It af tey tru tru. grin

D hunger wey dey make persin tin carry wan kian disease wey oyinbo dey call "Sufferment". If poster jam dis kian disease hen? She go lean pass persin wey jam Aids.

Na you say so o!
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by armyofone(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
mo wa pa grin Adupe o. Iwo nko? O ti pe ti mo oju e.
Any summer trips? I was in your area recently cheesy
Thought I saw you at Universal studios grin

Texas.Cowgirl:

Been here and there jare
Nnkan sele
Bawo ni?
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by fredoooooo: 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dey tell u! Bad idea! Anywaysss... We deyah sha! Awa bodyguard aka mama wey no well alias dem offload nonsense we plaster dem excreta. angry grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy omonla mo loyal o cheesy
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
D sage:

Na you say so o!
U and I no starving na no no!

Haba! Na kpako style of dieting u dey teach d chiquito joor! grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
fredoooooo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy omonla mo loyal o cheesy
iSaluT! Awon temi ni flambush! Iba akoda o! grin
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
armyofone: mo wa pa grin Adupe o. Iwo nko? O ti pe ti mo oju e.
Any summer trips? I was in your area recently cheesy
Thought I saw you at Universal studios grin

Lmaooo mo sese de lati Daytona ni, sugbon Universal ke?
Ko n se gbogbo sexy girls to ba ri ni mi grin
Abi Universal Ibadan lo n so? tongue
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by AbuMikey(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mods,Kindly do remove this thread from FrontPage!!! So many insults and Trolls could make her commit the unthinkable lipsrsealed
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Emmysteve(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Abu Mikey: Mods,Kindly do remove this thread from FrontPage!!! So many insults and Trolls could make her commit the unthinkable lipsrsealed
True

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Emmysteve(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
I dont think @ op is a Nigerian
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Emmysteve(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaooo mo sese de lati Daytona ni, sugbon Universal ke?
Ko n se gbogbo sexy girls to ba ri ni mi grin
Abi Universal Ibadan lo n so? tongue
This is not a yoruba forum pls.
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Emmysteve: This is not a yoruba forum pls.
Ehen? Wetin? Ogini? undecided

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Evankoko(f): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Have u 4goten diz proverb.anoda man fud is anoda man poisin.pls dnt get H.B.P coz of sily being..we ar out luking 4people lyk u okay.dnt feel cheated by nature.u can call me.07038943344.pls if u call tel me ur 4rm nairaland nd d topic okay.ur favourd
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
ayodeji752: inbox me ur Facebook id
Sharp guy.. Lol
Re: Confessions Of A Fat Girl by GatJokez(f): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
biggirloya2:

unfortunatley i always avoid photos. even if i am with a group of people and they are taking photos i always hide and run because i am scared of pictures. Well i am a size 48 / 24 and if i go shopping i always get the embarassing ''ehh no mam we do not have your size on this'' or ''ehh this will not fit you mam'' so i am always shopping where my mom shops ( things for people her age''. I can't even fit in to cheap clothes as they are generally for thin people. If ever i dress up and with my age mates people start thinking i am their Aunty or something and i always feel embarrased.

Be creative with how you dress. Mix and match colors and styles. You'll surprised by what you can do when you allow yourself to be creative and have fun. Try to look around online at fashions for plus sizes and advice columns on how to bring out your best features. Also, no matter your size, think about how beautiful you are on the inside and it will show on the outside. If you walk with pride and hold your head up high, you will feel and look more beautiful than ever. As for the guy, don't settle for second best. If he doesn't appreciate you and love you for who you are than he's not the right one for you. Men like that take advantage of desperation and take those who love them for granted. Stand up for yourself and don't let him make you feel worthless because you're not. Go do something beautiful for yourself and smile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / When You Ask Your Sugar Daddy For Sexy Pic ....(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.