Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja (22484 Views)

Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
The poster of President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the former Head of State and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, General Muhammadu Buhari have resurfaced in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

Vanguard investigations revealed that the posters which are pasted in some sensitive areas in Abuja were struggling for space as some of them were pasted side-by-side, but no group had openly claimed to be behind the re-appearance of the posters.

As Jonathan’s posters in a Yoruba traditional attire has the logo of the Peoples Democratic Party, Gen. Buhari appeared on the background of the All Progressives Congress, APC, the merging party that is begging for registration by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/2015-s-west-pdp-to-mobilize-traditional-rulers-for-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
And the winner is Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Godsent Jonathan.One good turn deserves another.Once a winner,always a winner.

50 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by iphy42: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dike Chimezie: And the winner is Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Godsent Jonathan.One good turn deserve another.Once a winner,always a winner.

When did u single handedly become the Nigerian electorate to declare a winner. Rigging sure should be included in the constitution as one big achievement of GEJ so people like u can thrive in their folly. Mtcheerw. I weep for my country!cry

15 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Click like if you love GEJ!!!

106 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by TRILLIONIAR: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
APC DONE GET LOGO?
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Click like if you hate the leader of the "blood soaked dogs and baboons"

60 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by vizboy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
If Na so. This one na clear victory for GEJ.

Na wa oh why wont these Apc of a party find another candidate or are they trying to say that apart from buhari they dont have any better candidate.

What happened to fashola,oshiobaba,rochas
why play games with something as important as these. Well I guess they are not ready to enter Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by stebell(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ OP, where is de pix.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by joleram(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
iphy42:

When did u single handedly become the Nigerian electorate to declare a winner. Rigging sure should be included in the constitution as one big achievement of GEJ so people like u can thrive in their folly. Mtcheerw. I weep for my country!cry

pls dont take offence in what the guy posted. Why? because if Buari and GEJ should contest on a neutral ground, GEJ will beat Buari hands down. because Buari is regious bias. He will rule this country with passion for Islam than any other regioun. Even, Buari has never hidden his feelings for this. Most of the time, he try to stylistically commend boko haram instead of mourning for those who are dead. If it is nother person that want to contest with GEJ, I may not doubt it.

13 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Omen100(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Click like if you love GEJ!!!

TAKE NOTE, YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL BUT CAN'T BUY CLASS, PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A CLASSLESS RETARD, L.O.S.E.R.

35 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
stebell: @ OP, where is de pix.
That is Vanguard reports.
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by iphy42: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
joleram:

pls dont take offence in what the guy posted. Why? because if Buari and GEJ should contest on a neutral ground, GEJ will beat Buari hands down. because Buari is regious bias. He will rule this country with passion for Islam than any other regioun. Even, Buari has never hidden his feelings for this. Most of the time, he try to stylistically commend boko haram instead of mourning for those who are dead. If it is nother person that want to contest with GEJ, I may not doubt it.

Is the above truly your fair assertion? Bihari is a religious bigot abi?
Then who is GEJ- a friend of terrorists, a promoter of corruption, a giver of no damn, a power drunk to mention but a few.
Don't be offended but I am not a fan of Buhari Or GEJ.
I will not vote if both of them contest an election undecided
I advocate for people to make informed and rational choices.

18 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Amanwulu1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
iphy42:

U didn't start weeping on tym bt u'll still b 4given if u weep blood 4 tym wasted.

3 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by AZeD1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Its hard to believe in a country of over 160 million people this two egg heads are contesting for the Presidency.

Nigeria is on a longgggggggggggg thing.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Adrenaline123(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
He don talk am

5 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Alexbond(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
the 2015 PRESIDENT neva campign!!!
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by ba7man(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmmmm.....Stuck between the Devil and the deep blue sea.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by takedat(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Going by the electoral act, it isn't time for campaign posters, and neither parties(GEJ and Buhari) have yet indicated their interest. I am sure some mischievous folks are behind the posters. The FCT Authority is not living up to its responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Decapo: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
click life if you don't like the 2 of them

5 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Realdeals(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
INEC should ban both of them from contesting. They have breach the electoral act
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Policewoman(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
The headline is misleading. This is not what is on the attachment.
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Burger01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
... and click like if you 'love/like' Buhari..

sad

20 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Dannylux: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Decapo: click life if you don't like the 2 of them
stop derailing this thread. Allow people to give their opinion with proper and unbiased points. When you do this 'like thing' it makes the thread have zero quality comments/contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by wisdomw(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Buhari z a baztard!!! I hate hearing his name same wit soyinka!!! Let JTF reduce de no. Of northerners 2 800. Ismeal cursed generation

4 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by kq(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
chei, Naija no dey disappoint, drama assured everyday. Jonathan ko Buhari ni. Abeg make dem go siddon for their villages make dem allow the rest of us waka pass. Mschewwwwwwwwww
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Super1759: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
am happy that buhari is gej's opponent, am very very happy for that

what a flawless victory for GEJ come 2015 what a fresh air fatality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by gramci: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Buhari cheesy
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by realone2012: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
A
TALE
OF
A
CLUELESS
AND
SHOELESS
LEADER:

PETROL PRICE HIKE...CABALOCRACY...MONUMENTAL CORRUPTION...INSECURITY...INSUFFICIENT POWER SUPPLY...POLICE PENSION SCHEME SCAM...KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM...MALUBU OIL BLOC SCANDAL.

2015 IS FAST APPROACHING.........
SHINE YOUR EYEEEEEE.

6 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Inik(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Any ticket with Buhari as the flagbearer is dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by RINE1: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
I weep 4 dis country

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by lacasa: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
For the sheer fact that some people r rooting for this same GEJ for 2015 is not only a wonder, but, goes to show clearly that this country and most of its citizens are created to fail!.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Urged To Slash Presidency, National Assembly Expenses By 50% / Supreme Court Strips Governors Of Power To Sack Local Government Officials / Ivara Esu Commissions One Solar Traffic Light In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.