Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449594 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by bluespice(f): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2009
RAI hands down!
a former miss world n y'all still fixated on "bee stung lips"

puhleazze

1 Like

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2009
somebody was unfairly telling that aish at her weeding looked like a farm woman.that is an ugly commentary because it attacks the indian tradition.they have to dress like that and we should respect their values.aishwarya rai is much more elegant and refined than the grossiere angelina jolie.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by bluespice(f): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2009
jolie rose to stardom by showing the world her ninnies in the name of acting
dont get me wrong she's a brilliant actress
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2009
She is a brilliant actress only when she plays in roles that reveal her own way of being.Otherwise,she can't sit next to Merryl Streep,for example.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by bluespice(f): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2009
ur rite on that also

ash is also okay by her own standards
so on the low, ash's better
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2009
ane-marie:

I THINK ANGELINA JOLIE WILL NEVER BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS AISHWARYA RAI!NOT EVEN IN HER DREAMS.AISHWARYA RAI IS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE COMPARED WITH SOMEBODY.AS FOR THE POSTED ANGELINA JOLIE'S PICTURES,I THINK THERE IS A LOT OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP THERE TO MAKE HER EYES LOOK A PURE TURQUOISE.ANGELINA IS A COMMON BEAUTY AND SHE LOOKS "SPECIAL" ONLY BY USING PHOTOSHOP PROGRAMMES!AISHWARYA HAS TURQUOISE EYES AND LONG LASHES NATURALLY!
okay your opinion anyway undecided
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 6:37am On Jun 19, 2009
It's not only my opinion!!!Every healthy -minded person can obviously see that Aishwarya Rai is much more beautiful than the plain and dull Angelina.Jolie is just a Hollywood commercial product.There are a lot of women having her beauty at Hollywood.Angelina has nothing special,I would have admitted it if she had had something!!Beleive me!Aishwarya is out of the ordinary,too beautiful!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2009
I also think that this Hollywood product called "Angelina Jolie" has too much fuss around her and that she is overrated.She is not that talented nor that beautiful to be talked so much about.Yes,she is pretty but so is Charlize Teron or so many others.Angelina is just among them.I cant' see anything so striking,she is just normal.When you see one Aishwarya's picture,you just say how beautiful human beings God created.Her arched and naturally dark eyebrows,her huge turquoise eyes and her raspberry-like lips,not talking about her perfect body(Angelina is horribly skinny,like a corpse),make her being one of the most amazing beauties in the world.She deserves her title and I don't think that a common beauty could compete with her.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2009
Some Aish's pictures.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2009
Just look what a difference between them!!

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Sunsy(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2009
Wow so cute
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2009
As you can see Angelina has to wear emeralds to look very nice,Aishwarya is a jewel by herself. grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Sunsy(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2009
Wow so cute
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2009
ane-marie:

It's not only my opinion!!!Every healthy -minded person can obviously see that Aishwarya Rai is much more beautiful than the plain and dull Angelina.Jolie is just a Hollywood commercial product.There are a lot of women having her beauty at Hollywood.Angelina has nothing special,I would have admitted it if she had had something!!Beleive me!Aishwarya is out of the ordinary,too beautiful!!
how many kids does Aish have? tongue you just wait till she have kids
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2009
Angelina looked older long time ago as well.She doesn't have Aishwarya's features,that for sure.Angelina had and still has a turbulent life,she is not peaceful and wise like Aishwarya.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2009
And by the way,Aishwarya was born in 1973 and Angelina,in 1975.Angelina looks much older than Aishwarya even if she was born two years later.This tells a lot of Angelina's kind f life.Of course,children are a trouble but she looks older because of her style of life,as well.When I read about her past,I can understand wy she has so many wrinkles on her face.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by JJYOU: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2009
ane-marie:

ane-marie:

And by the way,Aishwarya was born in 1973 and Angelina,in 1975.Angelina looks much older than Aishwarya even if she was born two years later.This tells a lot of Angelina's kind f life.Of course,children are a trouble but she looks older because of her style of life,as well.When I read about her past,I can understand wy she has so many wrinkles on her face.
ane-marie:

ALL THESE APC, PHENSIC AND PARACETAMOL FOR BOLLYWOOD BLEACHED PACKAGED PRODUCT? NAWAO WE DON REACH THIS STAGE?

IF BOLLYWOOD EXPOSE EVERY MINUTE LIKE THEY DO WITH HOLLYWOOD STARS WOULD YOU STILL BE SAYING ALL THESE?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2009
Do you feel so bothered by my words?I admire Aishwarya Rai because she has special qualities,nobody forces me to see her more beautiful than she is.There is no need to be commercial with her beauty like in Angelina's case.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2009
ane-marie:

oh you didn't post a nice pic of angoli

Sunsy:

Wow so cute
who is so cute?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by sexyLeamon(f): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2009
here is a better pics of both of em

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2009
aish

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2009
No way,still, Aishwarya!
Sexylemon,you can't force me to see a dull beauty like Angelina more beautiful than she is amd the picture you posted here is passed heavily through the Adobe programme.
Sorry but Angelina can't win in front of Aishwarya.
Look at the picture I posted,how beautiful she may be!Angelina is really dull in comparison.

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
I put better pictures with Aishwarya but even that one small is nice!Why did you post a small-sized picture with Aishwarya?Are you afraid of her beauty?Angelina may be huge as the Berlin wall,she will never deserve to be a Miss World.And there are many other girls better than Angelina,not only Aish!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2009

And I also think that Aishwarya Rai is much more refined and classy!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2009

Ok,a better pic with Angelina.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2009

Sorry I don't have larger pics with Angelina because I am not very fond of her.She is nice but she is not my favorite. sad
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2009
ash

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2009
angelina jolie

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2009
again angie

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by damseldami(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
last of angie

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2009
Do you have to post worse pictures of Aishwarya's to make Angelina look betterWhat a desperate attitude.Angelina is duller and has wrinkles.I don't like the way she makes up herself.A lot of pictures you posted are worked with photo programmes!!Aish doesn't need this,she is natural. grin grin grin

AISHWARYA RAI!!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.