Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (449649 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
ANGELINA WILLNEVER HAVE AISH'S FEATURES,NOT EVEN IN HER DREAMS OR HER FANS' DREAMS!! grin grin undecided

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2009
My reply!
grin grin grin

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by SeanT21(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
RAI has nothing on Angie.Angie wins
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2009

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2009
Yes,Angie wins in your mind!Reality is different!!! 8 tongue
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2009
@ane-marie

Those SUPERPHOTOSHOPPED pictures of Rai are nice but we love the REAL women so Angie wins!  grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2009
Nobody considered Angelina Jolie extraordinarily beautiful till these years,how come all of a sudden,she is even "prettier" than a Miss WorldIs it called publicity?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2009
Angelina is not natural in the pictures you posted here,stop lying!Aishwarya is more natural,not the wrinkled Angelina.Aishwarya wins by far!! tongue
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2009
ane-marie:

Angelina is not natural in the pictures you posted here,stop lying!Aishwarya is more natural,not the wrinkled Angelina.Aishwarya wins by far!! tongue

Wetin dey natural for her computer smoothened face?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by cold(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
Jolie has a good heart but facially she doesn't come close to aish.this comparison just doesn't maq any sense,aish is light yrs ahead in terms of physical endowment.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2009
cold:

Jolie has a good heart but facially she doesn't come close to aish.this comparison just doesn't maq any sense,aish is light yrs ahead in terms of physical endowment.

Abeg na computer make Rai so good looking. Look at her face. Not even one pore. Photoshop does wonder.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
WELL,WE WERE TALKING ABOUT MAKE-UPAND PHOTOSHOP RIGHT?
grin grin grin

GORGEOUS MISS WORLDY!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2009
Wey Rai own?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2009
but you also saw some pics with rai who succeeds in better looking at her 36 years old than angie and she is still very nice.don't tell me that those nice pics of angelina are not worked because she can't have such green eyes,she doesn't have very green eyes and she also has smothened face,which obviosly shows her pictures are not genuine;what;s the difference? rai is natural because she won the miss world competiton for her natural features not for pictures worked with the adobe programme!!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by cold(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
apples & oranges,cheese & rice.no contest,not even in the afterlife
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2009
"Abeg na computer make Rai so good looking. Look at her face. Not even one pore. Photoshop does wonder. "

Maybe you are talking about Jolie??Rai doesn't need much computer job.
Nature did wonders in her case!!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2009
ane-marie:

but you also saw some pics with rai who succeeds in better looking at her 36 years old than angie and she is still very nice.don't tell me that those nice pics of angelina are not worked because she can't have such green eyes,she doesn't have very green eyes and she also has smothened face,which obviosly shows her pictures are not genuine;what;s the difference? rai is natural because she won the miss world competiton for her natural features not for pictures worked with the adobe programme!!!

Does that mean any girl that wins Miss World is automatically prettier than any other? I don't think so. But as they say beauty is subjective. Angie is a matured woman and she is gorgeous. It's not just about her facial beauty but her attitude and carriage. She is charming.

Rai is a baby doll. She transmits zero emotion. Pretty yes, but what do her eyes tell you?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2009
Aishwarya's crystal greenish eyes tell me that she is a very good-hearted ,deep person and that she is much more modest than Angelina.And she is not an "ordinary" Miss World,she is something really special.I don't think there is something more beautiful than her on this planet.If so,show me!!I haven't noticed anyone so far.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2009
Yes,I also admire Angelina for the fact that unlike other infatuate American stars,she wants to help the poor people all over the world.That is really great and she deserves to be appreciated but in this case,I thought we were talking about the physical beauty,right?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2009
ane-marie:

Aishwarya's crystal greenish eyes tell me that she is a very good-hearted ,deep person and that she is much more modest than Angelina.And she is not a "ordinary" Miss World,she is something really special.I don't think there is something more beautiful than her on this planet.If so,show me!!I haven't noticed anyone so far.

Well I am seeing it right now: Angie.

And you don't have to win Miss World to be special. Must you have people's approval to know you have arrived?
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
ane-marie:

Yes,I also admire Angelina for the fact that unlike other infatuate American stars,she wants to help the poor people all over the world.That is really great and she deserves to be appreciated but in this case,I thought we were talking about the physical beauty,right?

Beauty is not all about the body. Angie is beautiful physically. but added to her person she becomes marvellous. Nobody will remember Rai tomorrow cuz she has done absolutely nothing to show her worth (a pretty face doesn't make you a legend), but people will always talk about Angelina Jolie. She is indeed special.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2009
Never really thought Angie was Miss World, she's beautiful but not THAT beautiful. undecided

My choice:
[img]http://www.theaishwaryarai.com/UserFiles/2009/4/10/aishwaryaraiheader(1).jpg[/img]
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2009
michelin89:

Beauty is not all about the body. Angie is beautiful physically. but added to her person she becomes marvellous. Nobody will remember Rai tomorrow cuz she has done absolutely nothing to show her worth (a pretty face doesn't make you a legend), but people will always talk about Angelina Jolie. She is indeed special.
Thread is asking who is more beautiful not who is a legend.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2009
FL Gators:

Thread is asking who is more beautiful not who is a legend.

Angie is more beautiful. Period!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by C2H5OH(f): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2009
OhMmG Jolie's lips  tongue

embarassed
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2009
Angie is nothing out of the ordinary.There are a lot of good girls out there and I don't agree that Angelina is more beautiful than Aishwarya,that is an exaggeration.So you didn't prove me anything!You haven't find that woman more beautiful than Aishwarya in order to really impress me.It's your vision about Jolie,I won't argue about that but reality is that Rai can't be equalled yet! kiss
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2009
michelin89:

Angie is more beautiful. Period!
Your opinion, of course.
Therefore, no period behind it. tongue
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2009
By the way,I never liked Jolie's lips,they are a little bit too vulgar to me!Aishwarya has prettier face and more refined lips.She is more elegant and beautiful.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2009
FL Gators:

Your opinion, of course.
Therefore, no period behind it. tongue

OK, dots!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
ane-marie:

By the way,I never liked Jolie's lips,they are a little bit too vulgar to me!Aishwarya has prettier face and more refined lips.She is more elegant and beautiful.
Than you.
Angie looks like a walking skeleton.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by anemarie: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2009

No one can force me to think there si somebody better than this princess!
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2009
I'd kill for her eyes tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.