Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up (10768 Views)

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Video Of The Assault, A Girl Beating Up Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by nijanigga: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
I thought I heard the slogan " eko o ni baje o" indeed the best place to live in the world.
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Goldenheart: Damn; i am dere.... gunshots, explosion everywhere, ppl scrambling for safety, The police were putting on black n the lastma was putting on cream n wine custom.

Oh my, an apache just flew by my head,

ouch!!! a tank just dent ma trunk

Oh God!

Na lie o...
*goes back to watch Furious 6*
Are you twelve(12) or sumtin?
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by ndcide(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
The more reason the revolution must start from Lagos state
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by idowuswap: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
phlame:

Madman on Thread
2 hel with u
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by nwadaigbo: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
idowuswap: igbos are the problem of this country.wel ordnary hausa aboki kill them like flies during war that mumu ojukwu ledd them to b4 he ran away.thanks 4 ur corporated
you and the entir elders in your tribe are d mumu. Fish brained animal. Onuku Yoruba
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by moscobabs(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
I know some pple will still blame GEJ for this.....some Nairalanders have problem!!!
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by sarutobie(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
idowuswap: igbos are the problem of this country.wel ordnary hausa aboki kill them like flies during war that mumu ojukwu ledd them to b4 he ran away.thanks 4 ur corporated
Shebi the Mods no go see this nonsense? Seun you are surrounded by incompetent moderators and if you no take time,they will drive this your accomplishment down south!
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Neduzze5(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by authenticblack: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
True talk
redocean: Well, from the pix, its not clear that the LASTMA or Police officer assaulted the driver.
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by kraftykc(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
alpamo6: I hope is not GEJ that sent them? GEJ haters what are you waiting for, this is an opportunity to insult him ?

Thank you. GEJ is a puny and pathetic weakling that has sold Nigeria to the Chinese.

@OP, those LASTMA need constant restructuring and monitoring
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Those are members of the Lagos terrorists group. They Terrorize Lagos motorists.
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Chris95(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
kraftykc:

Thank you. GEJ is a puny and pathetic weakling that has sold Nigeria to the Chinese.

@OP, those LASTMA need constant restructuring and monitoring

Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by obuji: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
redocean: Well, from the pix, its not clear that the LASTMA or Police officer assaulted the driver.
Maybe indirect assault
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Miraclebaby1109: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Criminals on police Uniform, this is how they wring money from people......Hiss
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by bornosheikh: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2013

Shebi the Mods no go see this nonsense? Seun you are surrounded by incompetent moderators and if you no take time,they will drive this your accomplishment down south!

Nairaland dey turn into hellfire! Mods no dey abi!
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Leward(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
alpamo6: I hope is not GEJ that sent them? GEJ haters what are you waiting for, this is an opportunity to insult him ?
GO TO HELL
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 17, 2013
What happened to Eko Oni Baje? grin
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by philogos4: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2013
see them face, no shame.
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by KDULAR: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Theres nothing suggesting an assault here. The guy poked is head through the window and the bus' not a commercial bus. There's nothing wrong in law enforcing officers asking you stop your car and come down , especially if an offense was or perceived to have been committed, what normally happen is we Nigerian generally and in most cases do not respond appropriately to officers in such situation. Not saying police and LaSTMA officers are not problematic though.
Re: Lastma & Police Assault A Driver And Used Thugs To Beat Him Up by smartg(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
The pictures are not clear anyway, but i pray that no matter how bad lagos state may, there should not be anything like STATE POLICE, cos that will worsen people's bad conditions. I seriously pray concerning this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Turn Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery (SEE PHOTOS) / How To Activate Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Free Call!! / Man Wears Wedding Gown In A Gay Wedding ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.